Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) (41715 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning everyone. I have receiving round don messages on Twitter via my inbox. Asking me to manage their crypto account. They will give me all the details, but I usually ignore the messages thinking it's fraud. Today I said lemme give it a try and login with the details on the website. And to my greatest surprise it login successful.

See the screenshots below;

Pls how real is this?? I have message them back on Twitter but non reply me. Money is in the account. I tried to withdraw but they said Trade key invalid How can I get the trade key? And how real is this?? I need answers to be sure if it's real or fake. Thank you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by OhGeeBee: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
That's your fellow Nigerian bro.
Scam.

495 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2023
OhGeeBee:
That's your fellow Nigerian bro.
Scam.

But everything here looks real. I don't understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Seyioluwa11(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol
Pls kindly ignore it bro
They will later ask u to upgrade to a certain level before u can withdraw

323 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by OhGeeBee: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

That account details was not sent to you by mistake. As it is, you can't withdraw a dime. If you attempt withdrawal it'll ask for withdrawal pin and to get that you'll pay and if you end up paying...

404 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Coolestguy2023: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
I got same about 3 months back. To withdraw, i need a secret key and the account have more than 1 million dollar. I don't knoq what to do till date about this.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by iHateFraudsters: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
See the URL sef.

btc1217.com

Stinks from a mile away.

317 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by PAWG(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol. grin

Don't fall for the bait

It's a scam. If you know how these things work , the only way to get the the missing key is when you deposit into the system. Whatever you put into the system is gone forver, that's the scam.

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
I got same about 3 months back. To withdraw, i need a secret key and the account have more than 1 million dollar. I don't knoq what to do till date about this.

Exactly that's what it's asking me too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
credodc202:
Wetin we take chop 2019-2020 grin grin

How?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thanks everyone I have been seeing ur views

10 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ignore the message. It's a scam, I currently have the info to a similar account. I had to do my own research about crypto and the likes and in just hours I knew more about cryptocurrency than some in the biz for longer. There are other Nairalanders with same story here, it's a mass scam. A sophisticated international fraud.

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Nemesis0147(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
This prove the saying that only the greedy ones get scammed easily…..

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by blingxx(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Something wey don cast when boys still dey chop benefit grin grin my friend wey use this tin chop na loader for Dubai now

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Ignore the message. It's a scam, I currently have the info to a similar account. I had to do my own research about crypto and the likes and in just hours I knew more about cryptocurrency than some in the biz for longer. There are other Nairalanders with same story here, it's a mass scam. A sophisticated international fraud.

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Oromoni619: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wahala
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Collins4u1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.

261 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by adeoyekay(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
I received something like this two months ago, I just ignore it.
It contain login details which is real

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Zanzibar1: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
i have this info too. grin dem wall collect ya money..
dont fall mugu

21 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Rexymania(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good things never come easy in life. Speak with your brain �

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thatsing the praises of your fellow Nigerians dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by LocalStandard1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls
I don't do cryptos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by candygist: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Your common sense did not tel you that it is a scam. Go on and click the link and watch your life change.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Naturalgbola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
you will have to buy key na. Old scam.
TermuxDarkWeb:

Cc dominique Seun Nlfpmod

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by DaBullIT(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You can't understand because you are greedy, I don't need to know the site, but the graphics is very shitty, no real coin exchange or wallet will use that poor interface

Also, the scammer bombed thousands of you with the same info hoping a greedy clown like yourself will check the wallet and your eyes will be fixated on the balance

Finally the main scam is that upgrade button, the moment you pay for vip2 or vip3 whatever the cost, you will be sending free money to the scammers wallet and you see those " withdrawal approved"

Those are real withdrawals from money idiots paid to upgrade the account to vip 7

Pay o

Please just pay
Ole olojukokoro

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by DaBullIT(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.

I Don begin dey suspect say na him gaan gaan get the page, he just Wan know if the thing look legit

Seriously how will your username have dark web in it, literally and you don't know shit

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Tenshades(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
OP is the owner of the site.

He only brought it here to lure victims.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by adeoyekay(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tenshades:
OP is the owner of the site.

He only brought it here to lure victims.

is not the owner, I got a message with login details which I login It brought something like op owns
Till now, I don't know the source of the message
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Tenshades(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
is not the owner, I got a message with login details which I login It brought something like op owns
Till now, I don't know the source of the message

Through mail?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by adeoyekay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tenshades:

Through mail?

text message
It shows foreign name, when I login it has huge amount of crypotocurrency

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Tenshades(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
text message
It shows foreign name, when I login it has huge amount of crypotocurrency

Have you for any reasons pasted your phone number on forums like Nairaland before?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Appealing Is Your Phone? Check This Out. / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? / Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.