Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals (4102 Views)

President Buhari Appoints New Management For Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by metronaija: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed new five heads of agencies under the Federal Ministry of Health.

www.metronaija.com gathered through a reliable source at the ministry that the new Director-Generals are

National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)- Prof Echezona Ezeanolue

National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)- Prof Usman Yusuf

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)-

National Institute of Medical Research- Prof Babatunde Salami

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- Chikwe Andreas Ihekweazu

National Agency for the Control of AIDS- Dr Sani Aliyu

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/buhari-appoints-new-health-agencies.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by nnachukz(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
OK. Let me see how long this goes before I commend him. Maybe, just maybe they have finished.
Don't bother to understand what I mean.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Tolexander: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)-

Please insert the name, so that we can perfectly calculate the percentage of Northerners and southerners appointed.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by skilfulsagei(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2016
I hope they will surpass their predecessors.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by modath(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Name checkers , oya break a leg... cheesy

I trust wailers to disown the "betrayers" that have accepted to work with their enemy..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by nnachukz(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
I actually came to check the names, but I must confess I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. First time this man is disappointing me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Destined2win: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
You guys must deliver

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by amnesty7: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Wailers' weekend already spoilt

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by duduade: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

No mind them...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by duduade: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Destined2win:
You guys must deliver

Exactly
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by nnachukz(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:

Please insert the name, so that we can perfectly calculate the percentage of Northerners and southerners appointed.
Supported, fully supported.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by duduade: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
amnesty7:
Wailers' weekend already spoilt

E remain for them to have purging stomach

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by kokozain(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Wailers ur take on this

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by wowmenow: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Where the real money is national health insurance scheme a northerner is there
Useless positions for the south south and south east

Northernization continues
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by seunmsg(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

grin grin grin grin grin

Wailers will never disappoint, they always find a reason to wail.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Grundig: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2016
I have said it before and I will say it again. The latest appointments by mr president are just to fullfill all rightousness. These appointments will be spilt between the north and the south.

The appointments he made in the security/defence and the economy are largely northerners.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Ekugbeh(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Before opening this tread i anticipated Hausa or probably moslem dominated and my insticts were served right.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by ManMountain(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

Wailers, even if the President vacate his seat for one of you, you will never be satisfied.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Histrings08(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
This is fair to some extent
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by superstar1(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

This one is a professional wailer from the pit of hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by wowmenow: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

Wailers, even if the President vacate his seat for one of you, you will never be satisfied.

We can't be satisfied with lies and propaganda
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by modath(f): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

Grundig:
I have said it before and I will say it again. The latest appointments by mr president are just to fullfill all rightousness. These appointments will be spilt between the north and the south.
The appointments he made in the security/defence and the economy are largely northerners.

You don't need visa to settle in Gabon, leave and allow better fresh air blow... You can't stay complaining and wailing over every move, It is not life!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Agbaletu: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

In as much as I am Pro-PDP, I am totally disappointed in this comment of yours.
Is it all about making money?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by FEGNO: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
I THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BEING SILLY IN THIER COMMENTS. IT IS A FACT THAT IF NOT FOR THE UPROAR AND OUTRAGE THE DULLARD WOULD HAVE CONTINUED MAKIBG APPOINTMENTS AS IF HE WAS PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA. DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT ETERNAL VIGILANCE SO THE FACT THAT HE MADE SOME TOKEN APPOINTMENTS OF SOME SOUTHERNERS DOES NOT MEAN WE STOP SHOUTING. RATHER WE INCREASE OUR "WAILING" UNTIL THE EQUATION IS BALANCED.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by jamesibor: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
nnachukz:
OK. Let me see how long this goes before I commend him. Maybe, just maybe they have finished.
Don't bother to understand what I mean.

After wrecking everything, he's come to realise his classmates from Daura haven't got the mental capacity to deliver........he's now turning to the people who can.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by obailala(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
nnachukz:
I actually came to check the names, but I must confess I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. First time this man is disappointing me.
FEGNO:
I THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BEING SILLY IN THIER COMMENTS. IT IS A FACT THAT IF NOT FOR THE UPROAR AND OUTRAGE THE DULLARD WOULD HAVE CONTINUED MAKIBG APPOINTMENTS AS IF HE WAS PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA. DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT ETERNAL VIGILANCE SO THE FACT THAT HE MADE SOME TOKEN APPOINTMENTS OF SOME SOUTHERNERS DOES NOT MEAN WE STOP SHOUTING. RATHER WE INCREASE OUR "WAILING" UNTIL THE EQUATION IS BALANCED.
Apparently the man is concerned about northernising the security agencies only.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by Nkem4040: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

I trust wailers to disown the "betrayers" that have accepted to work with their enemy..
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by obailala(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
jamesibor:

After wrecking everything, he's come to realise his classmates from Daura haven't got the mental capacity to deliver........he's now turning to the people who can.
Seems some people are very sad about these appointments because there is nothing to wail about on this one. Na wa!

Meanwhile, the appointments all seem to be round pegs in round holes
The head of the NHIS, Prof. Usman Yusuf, was a professor of Paediatrics at St. Jude Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, USA, while the head of the NPHCDA, Echezona Ezeanolue was a professor of Paediatrics and Public Health at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.

For the head of the NIMR, Prof. Babatunde Salako was the Provost, College of Medicine at the University of Ibadan before his new appointment, while the head of the NACA, Dr Sani Aliyu was a consultant in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases at Cambridge.

The head of the CDC, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu, was the managing partner at EpiAfric, a public health consultancy firm that focuses on Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by obailala(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2016
wowmenow:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
once again they are mostly northerners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4Uqr-6s8Y
Re: Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals by amaechi1: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin

Wailers will never disappoint, they always find a reason to wail.

That was how someone came on air to say the revenue mobilization and fiscal commission is none and useless agency.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero:Soldier Kneeling Down To Pray Has Been Killed By Boko Haram / My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North. / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.