Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (69959 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by bamirotola: 1:32am On Jul 30, 2016
No pun intended, but I think incest is a norm in akwa ibom... correct me if i'm wrong....

Dated an akwaibom gel, 2 of her cousin r making passes @ her... Wc i'm not even sure dey had dia way, she stayed nights with her cuz in hotels... I questioned her, she said nothing dt dey r jst making passes...

Made enquiries abt em, and was told that's aw dey do there...

I think govt should pass a strict punishment for rapist, like life imprisonment or even death...
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by nyabinghi(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Suprnov3r:

You are trying too hard to link this mad mans actions to christianity.

While this man was doing this evil, everything christianity represents condemns and continues to condemn him

While boko haram was blowing up churches up north. .. they were following the teachings of the quoran and Muhammed

I know your closed mind won't let you see the difference. I just replied you to amuze myself
yes my mind is closed about your hypocrisy, u guys know how to abuse islam based on some silly mofo's action but when your pastors rape you narrow it down to an individual. Christianity is shit I repeat.
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by adecares(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Blood of Christ
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by Homestic01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
kodinate:
*typical Adam....he blamed his wife for not being sexually available...does this man need Jesus or a bullet

He needs bullet, bomb and missile.
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by nyabinghi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Suprnov3r:

You are trying too hard to link this mad mans actions to christianity.

While this man was doing this evil, everything christianity represents condemns and continues to condemn him

While boko haram was blowing up churches up north. .. they were following the teachings of the quoran and Muhammed

I know your closed mind won't let you see the difference. I just replied you to amuze myself
the man was equally following the teachings of jesus and the bible by raping his daughters. You nEed your brains formatted.
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2016
nyabinghi:
the man was equally following the teachings of jesus and the bible by raping his daughters. You nEed your brains formatted.

You have quoted one post i made a while a ago twice on this same thread and I didn't reply you and yet you keep quoting me every 2 days. If you were a bit smarter you would realise that you are not worth a reply.

I only quote idi0ts once. I will ignore you until you back your statements with facts. I don't also believe in cussing you out because it will only encourage your trolling

So I will politely tell you to get a life and stop looking for relevance in NL since you don't have one in real life

NB If you quote me again i will reply you with a picture i use often showing how peaceful your religon is. I know you have more sense than that.

Thanks and best regards
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by nyabinghi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Suprnov3r:

You have quoted one post i made a while a ago twice on this same thread and I didn't reply you and yet you keep quoting me every 2 days. If you were a bit smarter you would realise that you are not worth a reply.

I only quote idi0ts once. I will ignore you until you back your statements with facts. I don't also believe in cussing you out because it will only encourage your trolling

So I will politely tell you to get a life and stop looking for relevance in NL since you don't have one in real life

NB If you quote me again i will reply you with a picture i use often showing how peaceful your religon is. I know you have more sense than that.

Thanks and best regards
you are the biggest fool of all time, me troll you, tufiakwa. I am light years above you mr. Asshole, your religion is shitty one take that up your poo head. Use any meme or pix I am unpertubed.I quote idiots like you n! Times
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by doskie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
boman2014:
click like
i doubt if a penisss can stand when there is fear in the heart. He will be too afraid to concentrate on her. He can even close his eyes.
Re: Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) by Wantedola(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
But why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / El Chapo Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.