Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (34421 Views)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by flokii: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:
This lady is terminally ill, let's give her a dignified exit, devoid of all these controversies

Exactly!

Linda should av been more prudent addressing the issue.. It should not always be about traffic and recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Apreel(f): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
But Linda never said her illness was a scam

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by michealade(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Linda ikeji,,iv never liked her type of news!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by hUmaneOne: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
shala01:

That girl is dying and no science accept miracle can save her. His family are just playing on the public sentiment. The family are criminals using the girl illness to make money
What do you know?do you attend world conferences where novel ideas are announced? I'm a medical doctor in one of the best medical centres in Nigeria and can confidently tell you we are no match for the western brainpower and facilities.if her life can be prolonged by even 3months,the money is worth it

This lady will benefit from new,novel and untested clinical trials

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by omogidi234(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is anyone on this forum close to the Family?
Please medicals has not always provide succour to any form of cancer.

Let the family take her home and give her fresh fruits and vegetables everyday.

Fresh orange
Fresh tomatoes
Fresh leaves
Fresh Carrot
Blend carrot and give her the juice everyday.

Let her not take anything cooked food for one year.
By the grace of God, she will survive.
This may sound foolish but that is the therapy for cancer and not surgery or chemotherapy.

I wish her soonest recovery. ( I hope soonest is correct, I remember SSP said something similar and he almost didn't sing for a decade ).

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by realestniggah: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
topeayan:
Linda must be stupid with her smelly pussy

how do u know her pushy is smelly..why have u refuse to borrow your brain
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by 1stdammy: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Linda Iketa or wetin be her name need to tender an unreserverd apology as a matter of urgency, and as a matter of fact pay damages join............stupid e-diot
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

What do you know?do you attend world conferences where novel ideas are announced?
What novel ideals?
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by dyn1800: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
May Allaah Make it Easy for her in every way.... this sad....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by phidipe(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:

This lady is terminally ill, let's give her a dignified exit, devoid of all these controversies

Based on what parameters?
What is the histological type and grade of her ovarian malignancy? That is all we need to know if it's a scam or not. We don't need sentimental religious leaders or organizations telling us what they want us to believe.
The bolded can only be provided by her managing oncologist, evidenced by the histology report.
The Sheikhs and Imams are already involved, thus we know how it's gonna end........ quietly
so that world will know that you are medically inclined. you are a MD do you know the meaning MAD DOCTOR were buruku, you don't even have mind of sympathy pathetic buffon
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by SHAIBULIAR: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
topeayan:
Linda must be stupid with her smelly pussy
is her pusssssy still smelling? Has she not found solution to it?I pity her pants especially her g string pants.
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
shala01:

That girl is dying and no science accept miracle can save her. Her family are just playing on the public sentiment. The family are criminals using the girl illness to make money
/
Where is TB Joshua when you need him?

Cancer stage 4? She is as good as dead. It is a lost battle.

Every living thing must die.
\
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by 1stdammy: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Linda Iketa or wetin be her name should as a matter of urgency tender an unreserverd apology to Mayowa and her family, also as a matter of fact pay damages join..................Steeewwwpeed E-diot
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by yomz1e(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let me confess, when my partner told me about MA's plight and I saw the condition, i said to her, she's walking dead, ovarian cancer at that stage will take only a divine miracle to survive , even the Drs are not 100% sure she survive all the medical things are body will experience. Whether it's a scam or no scam is their Malachi. Good luck to her and Gods mercies
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Where is TB Joshua when you need him?

Cancer stage 4? She is as good as dead. It is a lost battle.

Every living thing must die.
\
Some Nigerians are sentimental bunch. What is the family raising money for a girl that is as good as dead?? The family members are 419yers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Fourwinds: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
may God save her soul...
this is really a trying time for d poor girl...
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by moffat(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
IS LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL LUTH NOT BUT LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by hUmaneOne: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
shala01:

Some Nigerians are sentimental bunch. What is the family raising money for a girl that is as good as dead?? The family are, 419yers.
Medicine is constantly changing..new drugs and methods under clinical trial will be beneficial to her
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by julianaaaron(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Be Healed My Love In Jesus..Amen!
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Mzflow(f): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
May alright Allah listen to your prayers
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by InvertedHammer: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
shala01:

Some Nigerians are sentimental bunch. What is the family raising money for a girl that is as good as dead?? The family are, 419yers.
/
Raising money is not a crime. You can start a gofundme page for money for your weekend binge.

If folks donate...good. It is only bad if there is a misrepresentation or "catfishing" involved.
\
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Princepoint(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
God will save you from your predicament
Sliver and Gold i a've none
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Max24: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Apreel:
But Linda never said her illness was a scam
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by damocool(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I am Igbo and I hate Linda. #ihatelinda
Hating her makes you a murderer bro, 1 John 3:15
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Kennedymac(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
RedCapChief:

Linda should not have used to word 'SCAM' but the Mayowa's family members have been acting in a very dodgy and shady manner.

After they solicted the help of Toyin Aimakhu, Linda and Aramide to raise the money, they have not provided any sort of accountability to those who helped. Just learnt that the actual sum raised was 80million naira and not 32 million naira as they claimed.
They tried to move Mayowa without anybody's knowledge to a location nobody knew (First Emory now Abu Dhabi undecided )
That is not being transparent.
When the money belongs to you, you can do whatever you like with it
. . .but when it is public money, you have to show it was properly spent

Besides, Linda helped in getting attention to Mayowa's plight

God bless u bro this is what i've been tryna tell some ignorant mofos here they family wanted to hijack the money the first said the amount realised was 32 million while it was 80 million and all of a sudden changed the all ready pre planned visit to Emory hospital to Abu Dhabi these are some of the things that raised doubts among those that helped in bringing awareness to Mayowa's plight

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Jacko1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Only sophisricated tribe will not gree this scam

Stil praying to allah

Beta accept Jesus

This thing na scam.... Biggest scam

Her family using her as cash cow...... She knows

Let her confess

Leav my linda ikeji alone nansense
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Medicine is constantly changing..new drugs and methods under clinical trial will be beneficial to her
There no medical discovering or new drug that can stop her dead.
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Raising money is not a crime. You can start a gofundme page for money for your weekend binge.

If folks donate...good. It is only bad if there is a misrepresentation or "catfishing" involved.
\
It is a crime to obtain money under false pretence. Claiming the money was for her treatment when she is as good as dead is wicked and a scam
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by dayveed1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
God be with her amen

God punish Linda amen
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by petitejolie(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
this lady is about to leave except a miracle happens. Linda went about it the wrong way but she's right in a way. her family, toyin and d so called foundation just want to make some money on her even though dey are aware she's gonna leave soon. life is hard. today ure healthy and the next day ure not
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by tenderheart1241(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Human being are very rational in thinking and I still don't understand why people mixed religion,tribe and ethnicity with a real life situation. They quite different and if this girl need a proper medical attention it's high time she have it since people have come to her aid by donation and it's beyond treatment it's high time we youth need to stand up and fight for our right. This can't happen in a develop country.
Re: Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. by tipsieoladj(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladiesman4life:
Aunty Linda has something to say

Aunty amebo how market?
that capital fool called linda is just a bunch of used sticks wrapped in a wretched skin... wat even gets me vexed is dat sum peeps wu call demselfs human listen to dis stick bitch's talks... eva since i don sabi her she has bin makin moni frm naija peeps foolishness nd will keep on makin d moni until all dis big fools in naija re eradicated... apart frm dis Mayowa's case, all those wu try to disrupt sumone's work on tryin to save a fellow in need will soon b in d same position nd will neva eva see help jst as they did to odas..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.