Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 (10810 Views)

Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018 / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Rccg 64th Convention 2016. Theme Amen. Message And Prayer Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by funnynation(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day ''gentle men and Ladies''. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good. But their choirs need to step up. I wish one of them would sing Amen, the final song in Handel's Messiah
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by banmee(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bolustic:
To those who think God doesn't exist, why don't you satisfy your curiosity by attending and giving a trial, if he then doesn't convince you, you can stick to your belief.

He exists but there are too many people who claim to represent him, who fleece their flock riding around in private jets and exotic cars. All on the dime of the congregation. To make it worse, their followers are no better than mindless automated robots/zombies. Plus, the only reason Nigerians are so religious is because of the economy. Chaos and hunger inspires faith and religion. Move to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, New zealand, Estonia, etc and i promise you, you won't remember the last time you went to church.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Rapture4real(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
And his name shall be called Amen and Amen. I receive my breakthrough in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by onyxo76(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=47994240]Eiyaaaaa! Another fraud convention.

Watch as my gullible & brainwashed people will rush to empty their accounts in the name of obeying the dictates & statutes of Yahweh.

Meanwhile, their conditions remain the same while their G.O keeps flying up & down in his private jet.

if maga no fall, guyman no go chop. grin[/quote. Fraud? You don't have to empty your account. I have always sown into this prog today I can meet all my financial obligations easily. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Ijaya123: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Olarewajub post=47994360][/quote]

Seen but still not professionally executed.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by NameChecker: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
IkennaN1:
Amen.....and my own took,this year I must laugh

AMEN!!!

No power will stop that proclamation

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by kay4dem(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omooba77:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God Annual convention starts on Monday August 1-7 at Redemption camp. It will be full of Salvation; Blessings, miracles and Unsual testmonies and the theme is AMEN. Ministering is Pastor E.A.Adeboye and other anointed men of God.

God please say Amen to ALL our prayers
AMEN

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Handsomecole(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Another Traffic Jam loading... Oya Gullible fellows and Poor masses food don land. Donate your all and rush down there in search of Miracles. grin from one religous business mogul.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by ogaprime(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kx:
Redeem thru Pastor Osibanjo is already in Federal govt.

Please patch the failed portions of the road, and tell JB to remove the demarcations on the long bridge to ease up traffic before u start the convention, treat that as part of your CSR in public interest.

That the vp is a redeem member doest mean its an easy ride...even before he became vp, the church tries her best to make the road usable during major programs. Maybe you didn't read it some months ago when redeem posted pictures of work been done on the expressway and ogun state govt said its a lie... Get your facts right, thanks...

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by gare(f): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
Eiyaaaaa! Another fraud convention.

Watch as my gullible & brainwashed people will rush to empty their accounts in the name of obeying the dictates & statutes of Yahweh.

Meanwhile, their conditions remain the same while their G.O keeps flying up & down in his private jet.

if maga no fall, guyman no go chop. grin

May our good Lord say Amen to all your challenges and please testify of the goodness of God in your life when the Lord visits you Amen

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by ogaprime(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bolustic:
To those who think God doesn't exist, why don't you satisfy your curiosity by attending and giving a trial, if he then doesn't convince you, you can stick to your belief.

Sir you don't need to tell them that. Rather, let them "kill themselves before committing suicide" so that they can know if theirs God or not...
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by trendyprettygir: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
AMEN!!!

Thank you God for answering all my prayers! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by ERONX(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by patmil: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amen to my prayers in Jesus name smiley
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by MrImole: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

What's your problem with the believers, are they spending your money?
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by awesomeJ(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

hey, two questions for you:
how is it your headache if people empty THEIR accounts? afterall you spend your own money on foolish causes, and nobody has the time to lament about it as you're here doing.

2. Who invited you to view the thread let alone post silly comments?

Learn to stay off a thread on things about which you're yet ignorant.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by awesomeJ(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kx:
Redeem thru Pastor Osibanjo is already in Federal govt.

Please patch the failed portions of the road, and tell JB to remove the demarcations on the long bridge to ease up traffic before u start the convention, treat that as part of your CSR in public interest.
what are you saying now?
who obliges churches on CSR?
If your road needs fixing, tell it to your government.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by awesomeJ(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Handsomecole:
Another Traffic Jam loading... Oya Gullible fellows and Poor masses food don land. Donate your all and rush down there in search of Miracles. grin from one religous business mogul.

wisdom comes with growth.This time not growth of the body, but of the mind and majorly of the spirit. My prayer for you is that God's mercies help you grow spiritually, so you may abound in wisdom.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by dadaijboy: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cool
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by ikorodureporta: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
I used to see him as a great M.O.G. until God uplifted my spirit....

Check this out: AMEN- A=1, M=13, E=5, N=14; Adding up:1+13+5+14=33. Stop this occultic coding. This is freemasonry. Its either u'r a Christian or Not. *my opinion*
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Handsomecole(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
awesomeJ:

wisdom comes with growth.This time not growth of the body, but of the mind and majorly of the spirit. My prayer for you is that God's mercies help you grow spiritually, so you may abound in wisdom.

I don't need your prayers Mr man. Go and sought your problems. Besides ure not one bit as close to God and spiritual as I am.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by mizhefeh(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amen to all hrt desires...

Definitely will b dere
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Omooba77: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2016
0rex:
cheesy Amen.
However, in cometh the heavy expressway traffic.

Yes sir,but Julius Berger partioned the road since last month and no visible work going on. Also the bad portion from Long Bridge to Arepo;but going to camp has being free so far for ministers conference. God will answer our prayers
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Omooba77:

Yes sir,but Julius Berger partioned the road since last month and no visible work going on. Also the bad portion from Long Bridge to Arepo;but going to camp has being free so far for ministers conference. God will answer our prayers
Amen. Thank you sir.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by adecares(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Amen
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Omooba77: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
banmee:

He exists but there are too many people who claim to represent him, who fleece their flock riding around in private jets and exotic cars. All on the dime of the congregation. To make it worse, their followers are no better than mindless automated robots/zombies. Plus, the only reason Nigerians are so religious is because of the economy. Chaos and hunger inspires faith and religion. Move to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, New zealand, Estonia, etc and i promise you, you won't remember the last time you went to church.

You are right , but in Europe now RCCG is waxing strong. You know original of a product by the many fake that exist all over the place.
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by missKiffy(f): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
You people will kill us with traffic, this one the road is being repaired too
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Mamode14(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2016
anybody from agbara attending the program here..pleas let me know
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by Omooba77: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I used to see him as a great M.O.G. until God uplifted my spirit....

Check this out: AMEN- A=1, M=13, E=5, N=14; Adding up:1+13+5+14=33. Stop this occultic coding. This is freemasonry. Its either u'r a Christian or Not. *my opinion*

Check what Revelations 3:14 says sir. So every time you say Amen you are coding?
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by ikorodureporta: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Omooba77:

Check what Revelations 3:14 says sir. So every time you say Amen you are coding?

...bring yr past THEMES let me show u the 13 & 33 secret coding
Re: RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 by smartograpy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Zoharariel:

common shut up stop typing trash and come and recieve your deliverace come to d camp and come and watch many testimonies and miracles, by the way are u forced to empty your account all the progress that the church is making is it not done with funds? The church is building the largest auditorium in THE WORLD what are they using for the project is it not funds? As i am typing am in the camp exprirencing Gods presence. You seat down there and be writing derogatory sentences. least i forget let me tell you that feeding and transportation is free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji / Okotie Cancels New Year Eve Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.