Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Want To Start Cassava And Maize Farming On 1hectare - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Start Cassava And Maize Farming On 1hectare (602 Views)

My 1hectare (15plots) Project / Say No To Bill Gates Cassava And Rice Farming / Bill Gates Ear-marks $6m For Cassava And Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Cassava And Maize Farming On 1hectare by tozin10000(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning NL Farmers ,am a livestock farmer and I want start cassava and maize farming on 1hectare of land my question are:
1. cost of cassava stems and no of maize seed l will buy.
2. the farm land is located at ishaga ogunstate,how much is ploughing machine is I want to hire.
Re: I Want To Start Cassava And Maize Farming On 1hectare by aycorporat(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Experts in the House please come to his rescue

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Diesel Engine? / A Poultry Pen On 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Erin Osun / Agribusiness Mechanization Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.