Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] (50080 Views)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kirinwa: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kiddominant:
MY QUESTIONS

1. I thought Babcock is the most expensive school in Nigeria?,

2. Why is it that 2 rooms are sharing a toilet?

3. When will rich kids stop bullying the not so rich kids? #KOTB.

Babcock can never be the most expensive school in Nigeria.
Nevertheless its an expensive school where the average tuition fee is #400 000 per session.

Don't they have cleaners in the school?
If Babcock doesn't expel that useless bully then that school should be shut down. Buhari self.
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kgdavid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
flyca:
Has that bully been expelled yet? If not, why?

Imagine calling the boy "stupid son of a fhuck"! shocked Even the guy that videoed is scared of the bully. When he turned the videoing boy shouted, "I have been bursted o" and quickly put off the camera. sad

And BTW, I thought there was an element of class attached to high school fees

na, someone in the background said "i go burst head o"
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kgdavid(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
the so called bully can't even fight...if the scared guy was more brave he coulda taken him and he actually had him in a corner at some point
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kgdavid(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Wrong and way out of order. The bully should be expelled immediately.

Trust me, he will see it or hear it. It's on FP on NL. I hope the poor kid that was being bullied has military connections. I really do

at 18? 50 years ago his mates were fighting in the civil war... as much as what that guy was doing to him was wrong, he should have defended himself

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
TunezMedia:
According to the report on the video, the guy on the blue boxers is in his 20s and is currently in 100L in this video and the other guy who is 18 is in 200l.

They are both residents of New Male Hall in Babcock University where two rooms of 8 apiece share the same bathroom and toilet. The fight started because the one who is in 200L asked the one in 100L to wash the toilet since It was his room's turn to wash and he refused..

Watch video below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4W6BLgnBNs

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/boy-getting-beat-up-and-bullied-in-male.html?m=1

Wow...... This guy ehn
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kakoi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well... I cant just wait for school to resume, this guy go hear am!
Oloriburuku, CC Nwosu and expulsion is waiting for you in september.
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by rugged7(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
When dem say make una join cult una no go gree... undecided

The smallie for don dog am one with i'm shiny...

Dash am small groundnut for belle

I'm go know who be son of a fhuck then...
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by ceda99: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
D guy na Bleep guy. Big time.
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Worksunlimited: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Chai... This can never happen in a public university... Na plank go end am last last (just as long as neither of them pledge loyalty to different confra - most especially the wahalasome ones e.g eiye and aiye, bucca no get time for all this nonsense, fine boy things all day every day) and if plank no end am.... Fight till u quench go end am and if dat no end am...

DSA would end it surely...

I wonder why i sense the presence of some fine boys in this thread!?
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Lmao we don't wash toilets in my school. I attend a federal school oh.i pay roughly 29k per year and we have cleaners
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Donspunky: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2016
where on earth are university students asked to watch the toilets, even public universities pay cleaners to do the job. What a university, private my foot! embarassedwhere on earth is university students asked to watch the toilets, even public universities pay cleaners to do the job. What a university, private my foot!
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by kuntash: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2016
And the bully guy could probably meet the bullied as the CEO of where he is struggling to get a job in future !

If only our younger generation could learn from the many errors of their elders and get it modified for good ..
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by missKiffy(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
hakeem4:
So I'd now pay over a million naira and I'd still be washing toilet

Eez like there's tetanus in the school management brain
Federal schools wey we no pay millions sef, we no wash toilet

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by NigerianScholar: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kirinwa:

Babcock can never be the most expensive school in Nigeria.
Nevertheless its an expensive school where the average tuition fee is #400 000#800 000 per session.

Don't they have cleaners in the school?
If Babcock doesn't expel that useless bully then that school should be shut down. Buhari self.
Corrected.
Infact 800k is the cheapest one can pay i.e 8 in a room and 2 meals

Average is 1 million -1.5

Highest is 3 million

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by KINGinVAHALA: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2016
WebSurfer:
shocked

My real Guy how far na? I nor just see your break light during voting yesterday, why na?

Abeg voting continue later today, from 10 - 6pm, I really need your vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / Uniport Admission List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.