Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) (5648 Views)

Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
This is the painful moment a dog was bitten on the penis by a snake that just would not let go.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6ifvh0vv39s.ed66536a.jpg[/img]
Dog battling with the snake

The dog that was in serious pain desperately tried to free itself after the snake latched onto its private area. The entire dog’s effort to make the snake release its jaws was not successful while the cameras were rolling at least.

However, the dog could not really fight back because he was chained up with a metal chain on the neck in the video, apparently next to a field which made it easy for the snake to get to him. However,

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJDPefZgHQ

Hehehe….Of all places to bite!

Credits: Naij

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by 9inches(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Endtime snake giving head while endtime dog wagging its tail in ecstasy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Gory! The dog would have killed the snake, but unfortunately, it was being "disenfranchise, marginalised and compartmentalised" by being chained down!!! Hope it wasn't castrated @ the end of it all sha?!
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Smellymouth: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
shocked shocked

Lalasticlala's PET don go bite SEUN's PET grin cheesy grin

Mynd44, what do you have to say? grin
==>

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by YourMajesty(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
You see why i hate snakes?

Some snake advocate of Nigeria will soon come and defend their client.

Lol, that snake really knows how to give a head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Benjom(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
The dog is already "deaded".
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Polyestar(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Blow-job gone bad. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
YourMajesty:
You see why i hate snakes?

Some snake advocate of Nigeria will soon come and defend their client.

Lol, that snake really knows how to give a head. grin

@Bolded
Falls from Coconut tree grin
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by photoshoot(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Damn!! embarassed
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by KnightGown: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Good.
Now if only we could get that reptile to come work it's magic on some of the folks we have here on nairaland.
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by mizzbouqui(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
This is funny angry
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by vivianbelema(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Fvck snake lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Gflat: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
I love snakes
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
KnightGown:
Good.
Now if only we could get that reptile to come work it's magic on some of the folks we have here on nairaland.

Folks like? tongue
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Gflat:
I love snakes

Snake Advocate spotted! grin

Cc: YourMajesty
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
sad
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by KnightGown: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenneth205:
Folks like? tongue
I am not into the business of mentioning names.
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by KnightGown: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenneth205:
Folks like? tongue
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by YourMajesty(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenneth205:

Snake Advocate spotted! grin

Cc: YourMajesty
Didn't i tell you? dem full here remain.

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
KnightGown:

I wasn't expecting you to mention names sir! smiley Pls kindly take a look at my signature! wink thank you.
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by KnightGown: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kenneth205:

I wasn't expecting you to mention names sir! smiley Pls kindly take a look at my signature! wink thank you.
I'm new here. besides,I read somewhere a member like me would be ineligible to vote.
bt either way,good luck.
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Kenneth205(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
KnightGown:
I'm new here. besides,I read somewhere a member like me would be ineligible to vote.
bt either way,good luck.

Ok thank you. smiley
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by NancyMathews(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by christinnah(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
eww!!
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
The snake dey give the Dog BJ abi Head grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no know wetin dem dey call am oooooh
My pastor look me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by YourMajesty(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
How i wish this is the type of punishment given to Rapist. grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by MzDesire(f): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa, so how was the video recording carried out?
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by 2eggs1goal: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
sad
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by patwhizkid(f): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ah! Oluwa o shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by kinglekan: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked

Lalasticlala's PET don go bite SEUN's PET grin cheesy grin

Mynd44, what do you have to say? grin
==>

You sure say that thing na bite? grin

See as the dog dey wiggle tail like sey e dey sweet am cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor / My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. / Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.