Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette (58531 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
funmijoyb:
small money black man don dey invest on a white girl....why are black men so stupid? One of d reason nigeria is observing her worst economic melt down.

Just because she is not black does not mean she is white! Get your head outta yout arse

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Anthonio15: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
passionate88:
No too much make up, unlike Naija girls

Lol true talk

Naija bebes be weighing 37kg after makeup they will be weighing 59kg

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by chrisseun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
funmijoyb:
small money black man don dey invest on a white girl....why are black men so stupid? One of d reason nigeria is observing her worst economic melt down.
who u epp.. so him dating a white chic is one of the reason nigeria is observin her worst ecomomic meltdown.. see crap, he can date whoever he likes, its his life and money and time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Super sexy lass

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Him just finish touch your toe with the girl

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by haibe(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
goshen26:
19 ur old boy has a gf? shocked shocked shocked
he has money. Wetin remain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Ophilabraham: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Se na iwobi b dis or fetty wap!! tongue
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by ubcandid(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
claremont:

I wonder the same thing. Would the non-black women date them if it wasn't for their cash and celebrity status?

THAT IS NOT SISSOKO'S BAE!!!!!
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Him just finish touch your toe with the girl
hahaha haha shey you don come back again abi?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by hanastazia(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
charlydamianpat:
ok but ehn i reserve my comment. oh my God am moving higher oooo num 4 to comment
do dey share gifts for being first to comment or so? Just asking, no offence. #I jus joined nairaland#
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hahaha haha shey you don come back again abi?
Lola must do welcome party for me now
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by dadaijboy: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cute
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
19 years,u still dey teen yrs,u don dey put kalam for inside tadar? U don dey shook eye for agbalagba matter o boi,go and read ur books or go and face ur football
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by sammyuche(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
ghostmist:
If only young men in Nigeria would understand how this world really works and focus their energy accordingly.

Stop wasting all your time and the little resources you have chasing girls that would add no value to your life. Women gravitate towards men of power, money and influence; just like bees are attracted to honey. It has been that way since the beginning of time, and its not about to change anytime soon.

FOCUS!

FOCUS!!

FOCUS!!!

Even the good book says "money answereth all things "

set your priorities aright... and the finer things of life would be at your beck and call.

To all the young lads out there hustling to make something out of their lives, make God crown your efforts with SUCCESS!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
ghostmist:
If only young men in Nigeria would understand how this world really works and focus their energy accordingly.

Stop wasting all your time and the little resources you have chasing girls that would add no value to your life. Women gravitate towards men of power, money and influence; just like bees are attracted to honey. It has been that way since the beginning of time, and its not about to change anytime soon.

FOCUS!

FOCUS!!

FOCUS!!!

Even the good book says "money answereth all things "

set your priorities aright... and the finer things of life would be at your beck and call.

To all the young lads out there hustling to make something out of their lives, make God crown your efforts with SUCCESS!

All these ginger na all because woman abi undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by ProfJulius1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Droneboy30: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
I saw Alex, but still searching for the gorgeous girlfriend.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
sagna and wife.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by july66: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
MissEdified:
19 year old Arsenal star, Alex Iwobi, pictured above with his stunning girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette. See more photos of Clarrie after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-of-footballer-alex-iwobi-and-his.html
you be 19yrs, d girl go be 16, 17 or 18. You done dey make pounds na, na woman mata u put hand. Continue o.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by slyrone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDude:
Pretty much every Black celebrity go for non Black girlfriends/wifes. Why is that? angry perhaps the black race is simply just 'off color' no pun intended.
Bros so this girl looks Caucasian to you? she is black just light skinned.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by july66: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Him look different o, u sure say na iwobi be that?
shine your eye. because u no see arsenal jersey for him body?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
good for him

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Timijo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
See how this guy con start hin life ooo. I just pity Arsenal this season.
Come to think of it, he is 19 years old. How old is the gf?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by canalily(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
That thing wey dee her chest na fufu abi na wheatundecided
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
claremont:

I wonder the same thing. Would the non-black women date them if it wasn't for their cash and celebrity status?
Will the black ones date them if there was no cash too?

Please let us be objective here.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by iSpread(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
ha ALEX IWOBI don start to carry woman? Oh, welcome home.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
haibe:
he has money. Wetin remain?
Lol. Iwobi that should be earning close to N4.5 million a week. Make him flex joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Timijo:
See how this guy con start hin life ooo. I just pity Arsenal this season.
Come to think of it, he is 19 years old. How old is the gf?
She could be his age or slightly older by 1 or 2 yrs.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by FuckTheMod: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2016
MrDude:
Pretty much every Black celebrity go for non Black girlfriends/wifes. Why is that? angry perhaps the black race is simply just 'off color' no pun intended.
No human can have white or black skin
Are you people blind

You can have dark skin, Pale skin etc

I am an African, I have a dark skin but I AM NOT BLACK undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by Timijo(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2016
CFCman:

She could be his age or slightly older by 1 or 2 yrs.
U don become his advocate bah? Kwontinu to defend him.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by DrinkWater10: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Cherishing:
Fineboy cheesy

Crushing...
Hey...

Are you a pedophile? If not you shouldn't be crushing on an 18year old.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette by DrinkWater10: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
hanastazia:
do dey share gifts for being first to comment or so? Just asking, no offence. #I jus joined nairaland#
Smallie, why are you playing in the sand. Don't you know you could get your clothes dirty?
BTW your moniker makes me dizzy...
"Ha-naz-ta-zia".

I fell to the floor right at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.