Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock (58512 Views)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today.

What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.

Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.

It's now like a norm.

For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you. The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Carcholce: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
What do you suggest we do to ighalo?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Carcholce:
What do you suggest we do to ighalo?

Nobody should side an unfaithful man if the allegation is true.
If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation alot of people will take to his side.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by LaRosa01: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2023
we know you are from the emotional generation.so please learn in Africa a man is entitled to as many women as he can take care of,all the women bring to this table is there fidility and loyalty while he provide,protect and promote such women and in most cases there family.broke women with nothing to offer who are weak physically can not set rules for those they plan to leave off.

guobe:

Nobody should side an unfaithful man if the allegation is true.
If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation alot of people will take to his side.

155 Likes 21 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2023
I can never bash Ighalo for sleeping with lots of women. He's a rich African man. It would be strange if he only sleeps with one woman.

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I can never bash Ighalo for sleeping with lots of women. He's a rich African man. It would be strange if he only sleeps with one woman.
yes o,he should go ahead.he deserves it grin.with that type of money he should do more than that self.unless his wife was there with him when he was poor.if he married her as he don get money..mtcheww.make she go rest.

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2023
So what do you expect from a society that broke shame financially average guys?

So when the so-called average guys get rich, you expect them to stick to one babe that probably also came to leash off their wealth?

You are very funny, man

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Omoawoke2(m): 3:50am On Nov 15, 2023
LaRosa01:
we know you are from the emotional generation.so please learn in Africa a man is entitled to as many women as he can take care of,all the women bring to this table is there fidility and loyalty while he provide,protect and promote such women and in most cases there family.broke women with nothing to offer who are weak physically can not set rules for those they plan to leave off.

You said it exceptionally well

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Omoawoke2(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:

He worked hard for his money. He deserves a good life. He should bang any girl that his money can attract. As long as he did not rape them

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Fiscus105(m): 4:29am On Nov 15, 2023
LaRosa01:

By ur foolish analogy. If a wife that has enough and independent, she also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and dependent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband, her sin is that she married famous and rich man.
She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her? Like friends, cousins, church members, neighbours etc.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ednut1(m): 4:49am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today .
What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.
Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.
It's now like a norm.
For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you.The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.
Ighalo is a billionaire. Those people want to be in his goodbooks for potential giveaway or other favors .when Davido issue happened people were still supporting him. Dangote yansh was exposed by his side chick like 2 years ago. No one criticized him. The rules for the rich and poor are not the same.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Gerrard59(m): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today .
It's now like a norm.
For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you.The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

It being conspicuous is an African or developing world thing. But generally, rich/wealthy husbands who cheated are not overly criticised by netizens simply because they are rich. Chinese don't lampoon rich men who cheat. They will criticise such men in cases where they (the men) lose a lot in divorce judgements. Even the French don't view infidelity the way others do. It is an American thing as a result of Evangelical Christians. Religion aside, most cultures globally don't see anything wrong with a man who has sex with many women provided he is financially capable.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

It being conspicuous is an African or developing world thing. But generally, rich/wealthy husbands who cheated are not overly criticised by netizens simply because they are rich. Chinese don't lampoon rich men who cheat. They will criticise such men in cases where they (the men) lose a lot in divorce judgements. Even the French don't view infidelity the way others do. It is an American thing as a result of Evangelical Christians. Religion aside, most cultures globally don't see anything wrong with a man who has sex with many women provided he is financially capable.
That means it is a mans world and he can do what pleases him

8 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 5:05am On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
Ighalo is a billionaire. Those people want to be in his goodbooks for potential giveaway or other favors .when Davido issue happened people were still supporting him. Dangote yansh was expose ld by his side chick like 2 years ago. No one criticized him. The rules for the rich and poor are not the same.
So true my brother

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Gerrard59(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

That means it is a man's world and he can do what pleases him

A well-to-do man's world*

Even fellow men will criticise a poor man who cheats, and rightfully so.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 5:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

A well-to-do man's world*

Even fellow men will criticise a poor man who cheats, and rightfully so.
Okay
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Kobicove(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2023
In African culture a man is entitled to more than one woman so long as he is financially capable, forget the monogamy nonsense that was introduced to us by early Europeans during colonial era

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by orohbirodeysmel: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
It's now like a norm.
It's terrible.

You lie, we all dragged Naira Marley and Sam Larry in the Mohbad Case. Many spent money and organized peaceful protests across the country.

The reason people are supporting Ighalo is because of what ladies in the Western World do to these footballers. People are now defending them out of pity. Before a lady, be it his wife, or girlfriend accuse a player now and get surpport from people e go hard. People are now out to protect these hard working guys who give us joy on the football pitch

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ONEjoblessGUY: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
It's now like a norm.
It's terrible.

Was the woman there when ighalp was broke??
Wud she have married him still if he had no money??

38 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

By ur foolish analogy, a wife that has enough and independent also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and independent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband becs she married well to do man. She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her, friends, cousin, church members, neighbours etc.

Stop whining!

Go and make money and you will realise that just 1 puscy will not be enough for you, it's the same thing all over the world grin

So long as a man is adequately taking care of his responsibilities at home and is discrete about it I don't uderstand why his wife should give herself headache regarding who he sleeps with outside

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

Even if she was there when he was broke that still does not give her monopoly over him.

Paul Psquare, MKO Abiola, Bill Clinton, Roman Abramovich etc all married their long time girlfriends but when they started making money and getting fame and power they realised that just 1 puscy is no longer enough grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You lie, we all dragged Naira Marley and Sam Larry in the Mohbad Case. Many spent money and organized peaceful protests across the country.

The reason people are supporting Ighalo is because of what ladies in the Western World do to these footballers. People are now defending them out of pity. Before a lady, be it his wife, or girlfriend accuse a player now and get surpport from people e go hard. People are now out to protect these hard working guys who give us joy on the football pitch
In Mohbad and naira Marleys case they were both stars and Mohbad died too so the sympathy swung to Mohbads side.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

She said she was there from day one even when Ighalo was broke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

She said she was there from day one even when Ighalo was broke.

And so what?

Shebi Ighalo is still taking care of her and the children she had for him.

Listen my friend, go and make real money then you will rralise that tying yourself to just 1 puscy is not justifiable grin

24 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by virginchaser(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

By ur foolish analogy, a wife that has enough and independent also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and independent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband becs she married well to do man. She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her, friends, cousin, church members, neighbours etc.

You are terrible, you just farted on the thread. Your statement will make everyone to japa. undecided

4 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Fiscus105(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Stop whining!

Go and make money and you will realise that just 1 puscy will not be enough for you, it's the same thing all over the world grin

So long as a man is adequately taking care of his responsibilities at home and is discrete about it I don't uderstand why his wife should give herself headache regarding who he sleeps with outside

........but wen the marriage collapsed you would still not blame urself but Marriage institution.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

And so what?

Shebi Ighalo is still taking care of her and the children she had for him.

Listen my friend, go and make real money then you will rralise that tying yourself to just 1 puscy is not justifiable grin
Lol ogao

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by bdon123(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2023
LaRosa01:

A man is entitled to many women in africa.stop disturbing ighalo.if na u...u go do worse.let men wit working prick use it

15 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Verbtips(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
if you are a celeb any part of your life na normal tin buh if na ajepako them go give am 2 by 2 for neck

most people dey look am lyk idol so anything wey him do seems unique.
if a rich man wears back of cloth them go call am fashion
buh if poor man do the same them go call am madness.

16 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Talkisneeded: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2023
No rules for the rich.

I sell herbs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Verbtips:
if you are a cleb any part of your life na normal tin buh if na ajepako them go give am 2 by 2 for neck

most people dey look am lyk idol so anything wey him do seems unique.
if a rich man wears a back of cloth them go call am fashion
buh if poor man do the same them go call am madness.
So true my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by obinna58(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
yes o,he should go ahead.he deserves it grin.with that type of money he should do more than that self.unless his wife was there with him when he was poor.if he married her as he don get money..mtcheww.make she go rest.
Eggxactly🤣

I cannot date broke man but you go want tie rich man down with one unworthy honeypot

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.