Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast (1940 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by AmadiAba: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Charles ikeagwuani aka Mr2Kay just scammed me of 20K. I just discovered there are many other victims. His strategy was to build confidence and trust over time by genuinely selling adsense on this forum. This week, he decided to scam all the people who have trusted him and switched off his phone and whatsapp. The Good news is we can find him and bring him to justice. I need all the victims here. Keep handy evidence of the transaction (whatsapp, SMS, email, facebook, etc chats; Bank alert screenshoot and any other evidence)

Pls indicate here if you re a victim and how much he scammed you.

Another victim of Mr2Kay's scam: https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47966473

Yet Another victim of Mr2Kay's https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47972384
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by modath(f): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gambari pa fulani, ko n'ejo ninu.

Ikeagwuani scam Amadi, na bloda to bloda matter, take it to IPOB HQ. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by EMMYLBANKS(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

who is this,what brought ipod here sometimes you guys shld behave mature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by AmadiAba: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

This is not a joking matter pls

1 Like

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
OMG! This thread is promising, lemme park here.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by modath(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
who is this,what brought ipod here sometimes you guys shld behave mature here

Your superior!! Why so serious? Why are you lots devoid of senses of humour? No be me take the small piece of ponmo on your akpu nah.!smiley

7 Likes

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by EMMYLBANKS(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

Your superior!! Why so serious? Why are you lots devoid of senses of humour? No be me take the small piece of ponmo on your akpu nah.!smiley
lolz...longest time
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by modath(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
AmadiAba:

This is not a joking matter pls

Nice that you realise that it's in jest... smiley

FreeGlobe:

mynd44 you have seen this right? when we reply, make sure to treat it as quid pro quo

What rule was broken? You can manufacture if you can't find.

Despite my resolve not to pick you from your ordained spot in the "ignore bin", what objective would your abusive response achieve save the usual? Reply, what's stopping you? Mtcheeww Iranu!! Yeyenatusad

3 Likes

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
One guy from NL also "scammed" me of 1k... I just laughed
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by AmadiAba: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Almajiri1: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seun,what are you doing to address and right these injustices?

It's time for you to buy into providing escrow services.It's a win-win for everyone at just a token.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Almajiri1: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
AmadiAba:
Charles ikeagwuani aka Mr2Kay just scammed me of 20K. I just discovered there are many other victims. His strategy was to build confidence and trust over time by genuinely selling adsense on this forum. This week, he decided to scam all the people who have trusted him and switched off his phone and whatsapp. The Good news is we can find him and bring him to justice. I need all the victims here. Keep handy evidence of the transaction (whatsapp, SMS, email, facebook, etc chats; Bank alert screenshoot and any other evidence)

Pls indicate here if you re a victim and how much he scammed you.

Another victim of Mr2Kay's scam: https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47966473

Yet Another victim of Mr2Kay's https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47972384
That's classic case of checkout fraud.Lets all hunt him down together.

All justice fighters should converge and put all tools and gift into action to nail and make example of this guy.

The ifas,psychics,anons etc are hereby summoned to swing into action collectively or lone wolf mode.Victims should provide all leds with them.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by industrious: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is interesting and in a kinda way worrisome o cry
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
This scam news by fellow NL members is becoming too much oo...
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by demslayerrz: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

Nice that you realise that it's in jest... smiley

What rule was broken? You can manufacture if you can't find.

Despite my resolve not to pick you from your ordained spot in the "ignore bin", what objective would your abusive response achieve save the usual? Reply, what's stopping you? Mtcheeww Iranu!! Yeyenatusad

You be real terror. I always gbadun your words and response. You make me remember Desola and IlekeHD. I feel you maam.

2 Likes

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by modath(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
demslayerrz:

You be real terror. I always gbadun your words and response. You make me remember Desola and IlekeHD. I feel you maam.

wink wink
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by oteneaaron(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

It's time for you to buy into providing escrow services.It's a win-win for everyone at just a token.

That is why on our Freelance Patform, we estsblished an Escrow system..Freelancers do get paid until the Job is completed.

Check my Signature for details.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Scammer watch grin
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by onatisi(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

escrow business isn't as easy as you think. Nigeria is a very peculiar nation,abnormal to some extent. Some of us wanted to start it sometime ago but the issue was extensively discussed we saw that it isn't easy. If care isn't taken the escrow agent will end up losing
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by xprezboy: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
who is this,what brought ipod here sometimes you guys shld behave mature
he is our brother. he did it 2 survive pmb imposed hardship. better than doing the Indonesia thing.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Almajiri1: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:
escrow business isn't as easy as you think. Nigeria is a very peculiar nation,abnormal to some extent. Some of us wanted to start it sometime ago but the issue was extensively discussed we saw that it isn't easy. If care isn't taken the escrow agent will end up losing
It's not rocket science.escrow is offered even in treacherous terrains as the darknet.Seun needs to get creative and cash in.

Seun would make a kill providing such service. He MUST never outsource such.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

It's not rocket science.escrow is offered even in treacherous terrains as the darknet.Seun needs to get creative and cash in.

Seun would make a kill providing such service. He MUST never outsource such.
okay
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Almajiri1: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:
okay
You may wish to reload the pictures cos they don't seem visible.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

You may wish to reload the pictures cos they don't seem visible.
I didn't post any pictures.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Almajiri1: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:
I didn't post any pictures.
I think I saw some. bat files.
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

That's classic case of checkout fraud.Lets all hunt him down together.

All justice fighters should converge and put all tools and gift into action to nail and make example of this guy.

The ifas,psychics,anons etc are hereby summoned to swing into action collectively or lone wolf mode.Victims should provide all leds with them.

Yellowkid would be proud
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by funlord(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided

Mr 2 kay! The guy fit be mod oh?
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by usba: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Parks well

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Calabar Not Once A Capital, Why Is Calabar(cross River) Not Like Lagos? / Tinubu And Former VP, Atiku Reportedly Involved In Anti-party Acts / Certificate Forgery: Rep. Member Election Nullified By Ondo State Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.