Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God (2265 Views)

10 Tips For Talking About Jesus / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
I want to use this medium to invite non muslim and muslim to have their take about the christian god who was crucified
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by noetic2: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
He was sinless. . . . , no guile was found in Him.

He was NOT a paedophile
He did not tell Lies
He did not worship the moon-god allah
He was not a fraud.
He forgave people
He killed no one
He preached the gospel of the kingdom to the weak, poor and defenceless
He did not exploit the weak
He was not an idolator
He was/is not a fraud.
He NEVER contradicted Himself.

He as God came in human form. . . . . . . Jesus is God.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by mazaje(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
noetic2:

He was sinless. . . . ,
no guile was found in Him

He NEVER contradicted Himself.

He as God came in human form. . . . . . . Jesus is God

If Hippocracy is a sin then jesus commited a sin. . . he admonished people never to call each other fools because they are in danger of hell fire but called people around him fools so many times. . . .Jesus also taught that people should not be afraid of those that kill the body yet according to the bible he was always running for his life and sinking in the shadows when people tried to kill him. . . .

Jesus claimed he loved his neighbors yet he called the gentiles dogs and warned his disciples not to go near their towns and teach them the gospels or warn them about the kingdom of god that was at hand according to the biblical stories. . . . Jesus lied at his hearing when he said that he had always taught in the synagogues and in the temple and has never spoken in secret, there are other bible verses where he teaches in other places other the temple and teaches in secret. . . .

Jesus told people to have faith in god all the time but when his time came to demonstrate his faith in god(himself) when he was to be crucified on the cross he cried and accused god of forsaken him. . . If jesus knew he was the son of god then he would have shown more faith in his father and the alleged mission he was sent by his father to accomplish instead of crying and accusing god of forsaken him, he openly displayed his lack of faith in his father something he thought others to do all the time. . . Jesus scorned hypocrisy (Matthew 23:13-33) and was called the only sinless and perfect man yet an objective review of the life of Jesus as presented by the bible shows Jesus to be nothing less than a hypocrite himself who sometimes did not pratice what he preached. . . . .
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
The funny part to me is to see jesus a god crying on the cross, hehehehe he feared death
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
at least he didnt run like a scared rabbit like mohammad your prophet did,when the meccans wanted to assasinate him(even though i dont believe they wanted to assasinate him,maybe beat him) you want to compare that to a man who was nailed to a cross?
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Muhammad was commanded to leave makkah by GOD, as for jesus he despise to be crucified luke 22:42, and he was forsaken
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by sosisi(f): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
He was not suicidal
He was not a sex maniac,a pedophile or a rapist
He was not scared of lunar eclipses
He did not suffer from epileptic fits
He did not teach jargon
he was not influenced by the devil to speak demon inspired words
He was perfect
He died and rose again
His tomb is empty
He will appear again in glory

unlike some fellow we all know
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Rebarobyn: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2009
@abuzola
I see you converting to Christianity very soon because I can't understand your obsession with the christian faith. 90% of your threads are concerning the christian faith and in most of it, you try to compare the bible and the quran or you try to fit Jesus into the quran and explain how christians/the bible are wrong and the worst sinners and how muslims are saints and also followers of Jesus. Islam and christianity are two different faiths and I'm still trying to understand why you find the need in your heart to compare them. you are even supposed to be fasting this period, why don't you face your faith and your relationship with your God rather than trying to mind other people's faiths and starting arguments over unnecessary things?? whether you like it or not, just as you cannot accept the christian way of life, christians also cannot accept Islam, so stop trying to cause religious tension amongst nairalanders.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2009
Lord of Lords, King of Kings! Miracle worker, Master Redeemer . . . the one who brought a message of salvation that has refused to be destroyed 2000 yrs after . . . his enemies can never match His matchless works so they produce a counterfeit.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2009
@REDEM, why don't you defend ur jesus, can god ever die ? whether you like it or not jesus is a muslim
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2009
Abuzola:

@REDEM, why don't you defend your jesus, can god ever die ? whether you like it or not jesus is a muslim

no be by force o grin
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Muhammad was commanded to leave makkah by GOD, as for jesus he despise to be crucified luke 22:42, and he was forsaken
mr man will you perish that comment,go and read your quran well or ask me if you want me to help you out with the verse where mohammad and his second in command ran like scared rabbits,they weaved one fantastic story about a spider weaving a web so the hired killers didnt know they were in the cave story story lol
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2009
Gonsong, must you lie to achieve ur goal. What a hypocrite
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 2:17am On Sep 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Gonsong, must you lie to achieve your goal. What a hypocrite
at this pont,i think another brother of yours who is more knowledgeable should help you out,but to embarass you ill highlight your ignorance about your religion, go and check the accounts of the hijra in the first islamic lunar month, mohammad and abu bakr escaped while mohammad's son in law ali tricked the assasins by laying under the sheets,he and abu bakr hid in a cave where he asserted that a spider spun a net over the entrance of the cave and as the assasins came looking for him,they saw the net at the entrance of the cave and thought there couldnt have been anyone inside.

the second cowardly account of your master was when he stood outside the city because he didnt have a guarantor that would ensure his safety, i wont bother giving you the verses of the hadiths/quran where these 2 accounts are because i want you to actually do some reading,and also becaue your daddy olabowale will soon be around and he ll confirm these two accounts
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Rebarobyn: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2009
Abuzola:

why don't you defend your jesus, can god ever die ? whether you like it or not jesus is a muslim

I don't need to defend him or get into any argument about him, he is what he is irrespective of anyone's opinion. all these questions about God dying etc, there's no point explaining anything to you because you have read the entire bible but yet you don't understand, it is beyond normal human comprehension, it takes an inner conviction. so i can explain from now till next year, it won't change anything about what you think and I know this because I read a lot of your threads which are solely aimed at defaming christianity.

p.s.   Jesus is not a muslim. You are the one living the illusion that you are followers of Jesus. The person who you guys are assuming is Jesus is Isa, but he was never even called Jesus in the Quran so stop trying to fit islam into christianity, it is not the same thing. abi which kain by force marriage be dis?
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by noetic2: 4:49am On Sep 19, 2009
mazaje:

If Hippocracy is a sin then jesus commited a sin. . . he admonished people never to call each other fools because they are in danger of hell fire but called people around him fools so many times. . . .Jesus also taught that people should not be afraid of those that kill the body yet according to the bible he was always running for his life and sinking in the shadows when people tried to kill him. . . .

Jesus claimed he loved his neighbors yet he called the gentiles dogs and warned his disciples not to go near their towns and teach them the gospels or warn them about the kingdom of god that was at hand according to the biblical stories. . . . Jesus lied at his hearing when he said that he had always taught in the synagogues and in the temple and has never spoken in secret, there are other bible verses where he teaches in other places other the temple and teaches in secret. . . .

Jesus told people to have faith in god all the time but when his time came to demonstrate his faith in god(himself) when he was to be crucified on the cross he cried and accused god of forsaken him. . . If jesus knew he was the son of god then he would have shown more faith in his father and the alleged mission he was sent by his father to accomplish instead of crying and accusing god of forsaken him, he openly displayed his lack of faith in his father something he thought others to do all the time. . . Jesus scorned hypocrisy (Matthew 23:13-33) and was called the only sinless and perfect man yet an objective review of the life of Jesus as presented by the bible shows Jesus to be nothing less than a hypocrite himself who sometimes did not pratice what he preached. . . . .

can u start by defining a sin? what do u understand by sin?
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by chic2pimp(m): 5:25am On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

He was NOT a paedophile

$osisi:

He was not a sex maniac,a pedophile or a rapist

grin grin grin grin grin Chei laff wan kill me die for nairaland oooo.

Abuzola:

@REDEM, why don't you defend your jesus, can god ever die ? whether you like it or not jesus is a muslim
grin grin grin Ahn Ahn na fight? grin grin.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2009
Am even happy that jesus declared not being god

'john 17:1-4
'when jesus had spoken these words he lifted up his eyes to heaven and said,'father the hour has come, glorify thy son and the son may glorify thee, since thou hast given him power over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom thou has given him

and this is eternal life that they may know the only true God and jesus christ whom thou has sent.

I glorified thee on earth, having accomplished the work which thou gavest me to do'

may Allah show u the light amin
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nezan(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2009
When was mohammed ever referred to as SON OF GOD in the koran or elsewhere? Definately he was not in Jesus' league cheesy
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2009
Hey man, when we go to the Hebrew language Muhammad can be said to be son of God, the son is just a literal word for servant of God

mathew 5:9
'blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God'

Grrrgh
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nezan(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2009
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling good, boy. mohammed and all muslims are slaves of allah. Jesus is the Son of YHWH, not allah.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2009
Really ? I am also God's son according to the Hebrew language regarding to as servant. This is what you fail to understand. Was it God that impregnated mary or was it God that impregnated ur mother that you are his son. The word son is the phrase used for peacemaker
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Really ? I am also God's son according to the Hebrew language regarding to as servant. This is what you fail to understand. Was it God that impregnated mary or was it God that impregnated your mother that you are his son. The word son is the phrase used for peacemaker
im sure mohammad was convinced, hence the reason his mother joined in his 419 scheme with a big fat lie that she also saw visions during the pregnancy of mohammad lol lol grin ;Dwith mohammad's lazyness and personality im sure if that really happened and it wasnt a lie he later cooked up to counter mary's encounter with the angel,he will just sit down in a room,and get people to contribute money for him to eat, you ll notice as soon as he had the means and opportunity he stopped doing any legitimate job lol and gathered jobless millitants to help in his criminal enterprise, jesus christ was walking with his bare feet,and all the 12 disciples were gainfully employed before joining his ministry
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by DeepSight(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2009
Although i regard Abuzola as mentally unbalanced, you christian folk actually make him look like Einstein sometimes. Imagine Noetic calling a 1st Century Jewish Carpenter God?

Why don't you also accept the claims of Olumba Olumba Obu and Sat Guru Maharaji to be God? ? ?
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by noetic2: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2009
just like the disbelieving jewish population. . . . ur only problem with Jesus is the fact that He was a jewish carpenter. . . . . .that tells a lot about ur objectivity.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2009
Deep Sight:

Although i regard Abuzola as mentally unbalanced, you christian folk actually make him look like Einstein sometimes. Imagine Noetic calling a 1st Century Jewish Carpenter God?

Why don't you also accept the claims of Olumba Olumba Obu and Sat Guru Maharaji to be God? ? ?

I wonder why you have a problem with this . . . it isnt by force to accept it. If you dont wish to regard a carpenter as God quietly move on and let those of us who prefer to be fools for that Carpenter get on with our beliefs.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Abuzola(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2009
Yeah this is another fact, how on earth can a god be a carpental, you people are totally lost. How can god be slapped, bdaten and spat mathew 26:67 hun ? He even cried on the cross for neglience. Paul has greatly deceived you

@gonson who told you Prophet muhammad mum saw vision, enough with ur pragmatic lies, the christian god that died with criminal on the cross of calvary has deeply affected you
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
Deep Sight:

and you r sure you r not one of the muslim mujahideens in disguise, which i think you are, the reason you r denying your religion to attack christianity is simply so that you wont have to answer the weighty allegations against your prophet and islamic religion,while you hide under the cloak of atheism, you are either a christian,muslim or atheist and a true and tested atheist will be objective enough to raise all the questions and concerns he/she has against every religion,by your words you are not a christian leaving us with only one single option, you are muslim,wouldnt be suprised if its olabowale hiding under another screenie,not the first
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by GODSON2009(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Yeah this is another fact, how on earth can a god be a carpental, you people are totally lost. How can god be slapped, bdaten and spat mathew 26:67 hun ? He even cried on the cross for neglience. Paul has greatly deceived you

@gonson who told you Prophet muhammad mum saw vision, enough with your pragmatic lies, the christian god that died with criminal on the cross of calvary has deeply affected you
thank GOD you agreed he died on the cross the holy spirit is slowly arresting you, its only a matter of time when you will be preaching to olabowale and the others to be born again,which is more than mohammad ever did in his lifetime.

well,if you are contradicting the account of your prophet mohammad,s mother aminat s narration of the events and what a supposed angel told her about the child she is carrying,then i re iterate again that the holy ghost is arresting you,because it shows you are starting to realise the lies and fraud contained in the islamic texts, so i ask you again are the accounts true or false?lol
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
I pity really d sole called atheists.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by Bobbyaf(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2009
When will Christians and Muslims alike learn not to argue and curse about religion? Look into yourselves and say whether your God approves of such behaviour.

Muslims if your heart is cold and bitter then that is a reflection of your relationship with your God. The bible says "as a man thinketh so is he"

Christians the same applies to you. Is it that difficult to reason in a civilized manner? What I have come to realize is that people need something to identify with. Some choose Islam, or Christianity and even though their lives are not reflective of its tenets, they cling to it anyway. They love religion but have no love for one another.
Re: Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God by mazaje(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

can u start by defining a sin? what do u understand by sin?

More delusions. . .was jesus not a hypocrite according to the stories written about him. . he told people not to call each other fools but went about calling people fools. . .he could not even practice what he was preaching accoring to the story. . .

(1) (2) (3)

Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse / According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like / Is Atheism A Belief Or Is It Truly Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.