Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) (38103 Views)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
They sent to me saying my card has been deactivated due to CBN upgrade and I should call to confirm, and this is me working in a company that deals with CBN, so I said why not let's play along, so I called the number and it's your typical Yoruba accebt dude with bad English, I tell him I need to use my card and all, and while talking I pretend I can hear and cut the phone, obviously can't waste my credit on such, he called back and asks for card number, I made sure to elongate the conversation by beating around the bush and making silly mistakes with the number, mind you I gave him my lunch card number, our lunch card uses a verve number, the guy now responded you are stupid for my wasting my time, before I could throw my comeback diss, the dude cut the phone, the thing pain me but at least I took like 10 Mins of his credit

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Scammers are hungry and they keep setting baits for potential victims. This Fraudsters number 08068385637 his 419 customer care number 08134194063

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Spells(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Yourba boys and scam be like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2016
femi4:
Go and charge your phone
My dear,wat happened to ur eyes
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by femi4: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2016
tohpahz:

My dear,wat happened to ur eyes
Oya come and give me injection
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

Thanks dear. beautiful pix

smiley thanks
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
brodachu:
Accept correction my dear.
Nd if i refuse
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Why do I have this feeling that you're tribalistic ?

Ur feelings. Ur problem.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
8 solid reasons?? grin oya here we go.

1. It's too vile.
2. It's very vulgar.
3. It could change people's perception bout you.
4. Even if you create a reasonable thread, it might not hit fp
5. A good and responsible man should not use such words online.
6. Your family members might be here too.
7. One would conclude you have a narcissistic personality.
8. I'm very sure some peeps are looking up to you.

Let me stop here.
Ps: these are random thoughts, not to be taken seriously.

obontami:

Gimme eight solid reasons why I should change my siggy grin
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
sorextee:
8 solid reasons?? grin oya here we go.

1. It's too vile.
2. It's very vulgar.
3. It could change people's perception bout you.
4. Even if you create a reasonable thread, it might not hit fp
5. A good and responsible man should not use such words online.
6. Your family members might be here too.
7. One would conclude you have a narcissistic personality.
8. I'm very sure some peeps are looking up to you.

Let me stop here.
Ps: these are random thoughts, not to be taken seriously.

⚡8 solid reasons to seriously consider
.......⚡
But I know too that yer just catching fun here on nairaland
.....⚡
BUT if you are Truly this obssed with "the female core" grin
I still know you have good points about you obontami Mrobontami.....⚡tana.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Actually, I don't want him to misquote me, so I had to write that at d ending.

KingCheezyPuff:
.......⚡
.....⚡
I still know you have good points about you obontami Mrobontami.....⚡tana.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
sorextee:
Actually, I don't want him to misquote me, so I had to write that at d ending.

⚡I know. But I want him TO seriously consider yer reasons grin
cause I feel that way about his sig and his moniker
...... ⚡and obontami knows it.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Are u yoruba?
I had to tell my yoruba frnd to interprete.

KingCheezyPuff:
⚡I know. But I want him TO seriously consider yer reasons grin
cause I feel that way about his sig and his moniker
...... ⚡and obontami knows it.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
sorextee:
Are u yoruba?
I had to tell my yoruba frnd to interprete.

No sir,I'm African American.
....⚡But I don't get how I sound Yoruba?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sorry cheesy was only wondering how u knew what he wrote. I know u ain't one of us. smiley

KingCheezyPuff:
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
sorextee:
Sorry cheesy was only wondering how u knew what he wrote. I know u ain't one of us. smiley

oh. obontami 's home boy babzil.la told me what it meant. ....⚡
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you people, make up ur mind.and stop segregating urself. be american if u wanna be, or just be african.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you people, make up ur mind.and stop segregating urself. be american if u wanna be, or just be african.
But I am African by race and American by birth.
......⚡It is my right to call myself both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But I am African by race and American by birth.
......⚡It is my right to call myself both.
being a darker tone doesn't mean you are african. Africa isn't a race but a continent.You are simply a yank, and the earlier you stop using those terms to separate urselves, the unity will never be there. there is no white american is there? you have no right here.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
being a darker tone doesn't mean you are african. Africa isn't a race but a continent.You are simply a yank, and the earlier you stop using those terms to separate urselves, the unity will never be there. there is no white american is there? you have no right here.
⚡You strip me of my birthright when you tell I can't call myself African....
.......⚡though my family has been long removed from the continent of Africa.
It does NOT change that I AM A African
......⚡........
And here in the USA and all over the world African IS a racial identity
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⚡You strip me of my birthright when you tell I can't call myself African....
.......⚡though my family has been long removed from the continent of Africa.
It does NOT change that I AM A African
......⚡........
And here in the USA and all over the world African IS a racial identity
You have no birthright here. I insist you aren't African. America as I know it belonged to the native indians..but america today is home to all. You begin to defeat the chance for true integration when you don't even see america as your true home. you yanks are awkward gun obsessed people. Never heard a black brit,dutch, french or german going on about being african or not.. I guess you people are mistaken to identify being african as a race.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You have no birthright here. I insist you aren't African. America as I know it belonged to the native indians..but america today is home to all. You begin to defeat the chance for true integration when you don't even see america as your true home. you yanks are awkward gun obsessed people. Never heard a black brit,dutch, french or german going on about being african or not.. I guess you people are mistaken to identify being african as a race.
Then you dont know anything. Racial distictions are made all over the world.
.......⚡
Yes,they do.
Black Brits,Afro brazillians are what they're called.
......⚡
And yes white American DOES exist.
The proper term is Caucasian American.
And people who's family line come from Japan or China etc are called Asian American.
There are indian Americans and Jewish Americans.
.....⚡
Educate yerself about the world at large and how it's run.

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⚡haha grin you think my eyes are big?

lipsrsealed
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Then you dont know anything. Racial distictions are made all over the world.
.......⚡
Yes,they do.
Black Brits,Afro brazillians are what they're called.
......⚡
And yes white American DOES exist.
The proper term is Caucasian American.
And people who's family line come from Japan or China etc are called Asian American.
There are indian Americans and Jewish Americans.
.....⚡
Educate yerself about the world at large and how it's run.
Dont chat sh'it young lady! u chat sh.t you get b @nged! Don't get me mad.. You were probably still running around in your pants when I became a man. Those terms arent bandied about unlike you lot who like playing the victims. I read a lot and never heard anyone says he's a Caucasian american. caucasian is a race isn't a continent. So why not go with black American? no Brazilian distinguishes by using afro Brazilian or whatever.. Surely u realise we got some white africans? yall stop being close minded
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Dont chat sh'it young lady! u chat sh.t you get b @nged! Don't get me mad.. You were probably still running around in your pants when I became a man. Those terms arent bandied about unlike you lot who like playing the victims. I read a lot and never heard anyone says he's a Caucasian american. caucasian is a race isn't a continent. So why not go with black American? no Brazilian distinguishes by using afro Brazilian or whatever.. Surely u realise we got some white africans? yall stop being close minded

I've said all I will on the matter
......⚡
But for a older man you aren't very mature
⚡Following around a little African American girl throwing hate and bile her way
⚡Talking from ignorance on sensitive issues she has to deal with in her country.
And threatening to get even more nasty.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I've said all I will on the matter
......⚡
But for a older man you aren't very mature
⚡Following around a little African American girl throwing hate and bile her way
⚡Talking from ignorance on sensitive issues she has to deal with in her country.
And threatening to get even more nasty.
where is the hate and how did I threaten you. im not the ignorant one here, or maybe u choose to misinterpret what I'm saying. I probably know a whole lot more about ur society than you think, racism there or tribalism here is a very sensitive issue. we should deal with it, not compound it with our ignorance. being economical with true narration won't further ur cause.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by davien(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
where is the hate and how did I threaten you. im not the ignorant one here, or maybe u choose to misinterpret what I'm saying. I probably know a whole lot more about ur society than you think, racism there or tribalism here is a very sensitive issue. we should deal with it, not compound it with our ignorance. being economical with true narration won't further ur cause.
You've, hownded me for weeks now.
We've argued enough. I've said all I will.No more.
......⚡Goodbye.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You've, hownded me for weeks now.
We've argued enough. I've said all I will.No more.
......⚡Goodbye.
you are being unfair to me. I sought your opinion on the dallas killings and other issues, I wonder why you accuse me of harassing you then. I will pm ypu.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you are being unfair to me. I sought your opinion on the dallas killings and other issues, I wonder why you accuse me of harassing you then. I will pm ypu.
⚡You did no such thing!!! undecided
.......⚡
These past weeks you have hounded me with bile laced hatered and rants as if i was the 1 who killed those police!!!

As if it was me who was causing the rift between them and African Americans !
Then you fault us for it all when the police where supposed to be protecters not life takers!
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.......⚡
.....⚡
I still know you have good points about you obon tami Mrobon tami.....⚡tana.

Baby mi
What do you want me to do naw ?? cheesy
You know my siggy and my moniker are my trademark
Infact I just weak right now sad
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by obontami: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
pcguru1:
They sent to me saying my card has been deactivated due to CBN upgrade and I should call to confirm, and this is me working in a company that deals with CBN, so I said why not let's play along, so I called the number and it's your typical Yoruba accebt dude with bad English, I tell him I need to use my card and all, and while talking I pretend I can hear and cut the phone, obviously can't waste my credit on such, he called back and asks for card number, I made sure to elongate the conversation by beating around the bush and making silly mistakes with the number, mind you I gave him my lunch card number, our lunch card uses a verve number, the guy now responded you are stupid for my wasting my time, before I could throw my comeback diss, the dude cut the phone, the thing pain me but at least I took like 10 Mins of his credit

That's really good of you breh grin cool

Please help vote for my brothers kinginvahala and ichommy on monday when the mr.NL competion commence

Thanks breh cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist / Bukola Odeyemi Kills John Iju, Her Boyfriend Over N2,500 / Australian Man Escapes From Kidnappers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.