Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her (57378 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
MarilynNash:
people like you make me sick

Whatever.

But ask yourself, Is a broken pelvic not fixable?

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by hUmaneOne: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolTOxic:

A disability that can be easily treated yet he dumped her and walked away despite him being rich. So see how fĂșcking gullible you are to accept the theory he left because of the disability. Use your BRAIN.

Geez. I'm sure wasting my time explaining to your <70 IQ
Do you know what VVF means and its social implications?

In the north, alot of young ladies are abandoned cos of the above condition.
do you know the ladies loose bladder control,leak urine and smell all over?
The husbands especially the influential ones find it a shame to have such as a wife despite it can be corrected surgically,they then end up driven away or isolated in a room in the house.

It's a condemnable act by the husband.

3 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
vorigan:
I believe there's more to this than the story being presented, for instance the write up says the husband abandoned her for "close to a year" but the below picture from his Facebook page has a February 20th date and they are together in church. That's just 5 months ago!!

Also, there are family pictures taken earlier in the year, so at what point did the pelvic bone abandonment happen?

Don't get me wrong, I don't support what has happened......just curious

Truth be told many of us moved by anger seem to be accepting all accusations from the supposed lady that posted the complaints, threats and curses. We need not hastily conclude. Though as bad as it is, we would like to allow Karma take over. But we need a balanced view and narration of all that transpired.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by SIRKAY98(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dont like reading one side of a story lets hear the man
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by kenx1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Not all that glitter is GOLD
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MarilynNash(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Itzurboi:
Before you crucify the man, have you ever thought about the law of karma... have you ever thought about how many innocent heart the late mrs. must have dealt with.... anyway am not in support of her death... but to everyone out, always remember what goes around recycle around... good-day
you just said something really stupid. So a girl refuses to go out with you or calls off a relationship with you and you think she deserves to be treated worse than animal by her husband while disabled. Lord have mercy

5 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad.
But they look happy. Together.

I strongly believe there's more to it.
May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.

Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.

when was she supposedly having the affair? During the pregnancy which she obviously was carrying when they got married. Or was it during labor or After she broke her waist bone during labor and was in coma? Ode.

7 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by techlorddsblog: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is really touching, painful and inHumane....
No matter what she might have done he shouldn't have abandoned this lady and her baby......BUT i'll still like to hear his side sha
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
dominique:
Who are these people spewing rubbish that she should have married a broke man. Would a broke man have treated her better in that situation? It is a known fact that most broke men are frustrated and take out their frustrations on their wives and children (I've seen so many examples in my mum's colleagues to last me a lifetime). Even if she married him for money, does she deserve to be ill treated and abandoned like that? I don't understand the mentality of these Nairalanders o.

May the departed RIP, may God look after the little angel she left behind
sorry madam, some peeps here are not just matured, they have not experienced the real world!
when one considers the huge mountainous bill to be paid to keep the family going, the word love will quickly dissipate and turn sour in the mouth and stomach.
i dont blame these girls.
gals If you see a rich dude whether you have feelings for him or not, doesn't matter eventhough the character is questionable, grab him with both hands. and turn him to the angel you so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
More than meets the eye. Hope it's not that the baby is not his?

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by byvan03: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Damn!!! Such a waste of young life. If it ain't working, get the hell out, marriage is not by force. That you made a mistake marrying the wrong person doesn't mean you must die in it.

4 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
All these hungry fools on this thread making comments about how she married for money, pls how do you know that for a fact? Just because you're broke and xtupid doesn't mean you get to exhibit your jealousy whenever you see someone doing better.

So any well to do guy shouldn't get married anymore? So that your dumb asses won't say the woman married him for money. Just look at the insensitive comments pouring in on the girl. When none of you know her, or the circumstances under which she married the man. But you think she deserves the pain because the guy had money.

That's why you will all remain poor till the ends of lives. Hateful good for nothing folks.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by mistyebby(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Viktor1983:
This is why most parents don't allow their daughters marry from some places.

I'm sure they can't trace his family, or have any family member to complain to. My parents do advice me, they are not against true feelings that emanates from inter tribal affairs. The problem is most ladies that marry out are usually deserted by in-laws in times of trouble. Of course they never accepted her due to difference, so this will be like good radiance. Did they even travel to Benue meet his people RIP in God's bossom.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad. But they look happy. Together.
I strongly believe there's more to it. May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.
Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.
maybe maybe, u dey dere?

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Skmoda(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cherishing:
can't live in my husbands house without a licenced gun.

Hates bullshits grin
then you need to marry someone that's calm, guns can't solve some bullshits, it will only put holes in it.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
BTW this her condition could have been prevented by a CS. If only they knew.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Itzurboi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
MarilynNash:
you just said something really stupid. So a girl refuses to go out with you or calls off a relationship with you and you think she deserves to be treated worse than animal by her husband while disabled. Lord have mercy
Hmmm, i knew one of her type will come out to rant, read the post again, i never wish her death no matter whatever transpired between she and anyone else... i just cant stop wondering why you are so pained, i just hope you are not planning to end up with any so-called bigboy... oyo for u
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
baranzy:
I dey tell you bro....cuz similar thing happened to a friend of mine but after the death of the wife he relocated ghana....he got madly in love with a certain lady and we all became surprised cuz we know him as big time player but had a serious date with one cynthia of a girl which we all believed they will get married soon....from no were came this lady and the next we saw was wedding card...and this cynthia cried her hearts out not knowing he was manipulated by some evil forces.....3 yrs later 4 miscarriages and this rich young dude's business was seriously crashing down like naira value to dollar....he was thinking it was from evil forces from the other grl was tormenting his marriage not knowing that the series of abortion the lady has done b4 has damaged her womb and no foetus can last more than 13 weeks in there...and from series of delivarances the truth reveled when she confessed that the she charmed him into marrying her when she seriously bedridden after loosing the 4th pregnancy......
My friends eye cleared and he cudnt bear it after everything......he divorced her and relocated to ghana and the lady died some months later....only God knowz what killed her....

Co..ck and bull story, so men don't do worse, I can see you support cruelty and death to women, may you never have peace in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by byvan03: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
All these hungry fools on this thread making comments about how she married for money, pls how do you know that for a fact? Just because you're broke and xtupid doesn't mean you get to exhibit your jealousy whenever you see someone doing better.

So any well to do guy shouldn't get married anymore? So that your dumb asses won't say the woman married him for money. Just look at the insensitive comments pouring in on the girl. When none of you know her, or the circumstances under which she married the man. But you think she deserves the pain because the guy had money.

That's why you will all remain poor till the ends of lives. Hateful good for nothing folks.

I wonder the type of rubbish comment people post here . Did you notice that the men that rape their daughters are usually very poor men? People here make it seem like marrying a poor man is synonymous to marrying a good one.

7 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by nefertitiram: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please, how does the waist break?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by nefertitiram: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
BTW this her condition could have been prevented by a CS. If only they knew.

Azzin eh!

They will force someone to push and push when it's obviously impossible to go on! Mscheww! Anyways

#TeamCS
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MarilynNash(f): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Itzurboi:
Hmmm, i knew one of her type will come out to rant, read the post again, i never wish her death no matter whatever transpired between she and anyone else... i just cant stop wondering why you are so pained, i just hope you are not planning to end up with any so-called bigboy... oyo for u
small boys like you with your small mentality do not appeal to me

4 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by repogirl(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Animals everywhere!

Just so sad.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by jendell: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
There's more to dis story but no matter wat dis is d height of wickedness. All d same RIP beautiful lady. To d ladies, lets try nd nt base all our joy nd happiness on a man or even anytin. Cos if they fail us, its usually devastating
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by baranzy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Philpham:

Co..ck and bull story, so men don't do worse, I can see you support cruelty and death to women, may you never have peace in your life.
if ur brain dey work well u go understand well...am not supporting such cruelty cuz I wudnt take such if it happened to any relative of mine......donr judge out of emotion....the story wasnt well narrated.....there must be circumstances that made the man to do such...that has to be really cleared b4 for anyone can decide....it makes no sense that a literate man will dump his wife and kids just like dat even until death.....there is more to the act than we know.....may u never find peace too.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by holluphemydavid(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wot a wicked world we live
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:

when was she supposedly having the affair? During the pregnancy which she obviously was carrying when they got married. Or was it during labor or After she broke her waist bone during labor and was in coma? Ode.

please edit your comment, write the ode in capital letters and embolden it...like this ODE!!!!. Add the exclamation mark too, Thanks.

Some peoples head is full of baby wipes. No sense at all, yet they wanna play LAPD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by sakaguchi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
DICKtator:

Having an affair?
Even if she was,is that a reason to abandon his own daughter? Isn't he a Benue man, don't they share their spouses?
grin grin grin grin
you must be a big fool. where and when did you hear or see this okponu
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's what poverty does to the brain.
byvan03:

I wonder the type of rubbish comment people post here . Did you notice that the men that rape their daughters are usually very poor men? People here make it seem like marrying a poor man is synonymous to marrying a good one.

6 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by july66: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to friend who knew her story, Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel got married last year to a Port Harcourt big boy from Benue State and while she was giving birth to their daughter few months later, she developed complication with her pelvic bone.

This allegedly prompted the husband to hate her, beat her up before bundling her back home to her parents house. Olachi's condition worsened thereafter and she fell into a coma few weeks ago and all attempts to reach her husband failed as he reportedly warned the family to stay off his back as he has moved on. Olachi never recovered from the coma as she died and will be buried today.

See what one of her friends Ben wrote on his Facebook page:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/Olachi-Manndarin-Emmanuel-after-husband-abandoned-her.html
Na money make oyibo pepper marry blacky before?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / My Journey To Motherhood / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.