Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! (13387 Views)

MTN Give Us Wow Weekend Data Bonus. / To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Enjoy it while it lasts and if you have job to this weekend then MTN just added a wow to your weekend.
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Please how can I check my 100mb
*131*4#
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
burticious:
Update on mine so far .. Lol 13 gb more to go
guy talk na how come your own dey expire November?
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Smileprince(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
dynamo007

I was about asking the same question. How come November?
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2016
burticious:
Update on mine so far .. Lol 13 gb more to go
make i bombard you wit mentions wella how come your own dey expire November?
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
dynamo007:
how come yours expiring November?
bro read it wella.. That one is for the main data plan I subscribe for.. OK
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
burticious:
bro read it wella.. That one is for the main data plan I subscribe for.. OK
i knw it's main data bro.. ... ... But it should be expiring by August /October if it's the monthly main data instead or was it three months sub? undecided
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by chachanga: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Does it work on any other SIM than the lines to which the SMS message was sent?
can you get it reload it again and again on exhaustion?

I also got the 2k for 17.5gb offer too, a droplet in the ocean i might add

but since, there's enough Lynda, Udemy Video Tutorials and Movie Torrents to download; i need to sharpaly get to work and possibly get on 2 or more sims if possible

abeg, somborri, help a bro out o!
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
dynamo007:
i knw it's main data bro.. ... ... But it should be expiring by August /October if it's the monthly main data instead or was it three months sub? undecided
na because I dey subscribe wella and I dey do roll over.. Hence the expire date
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
burticious:
na because I dey subscribe wella and I dey do roll over.. Hence the expire date
so na roll over make dem extend your expiry date you dey enjoy oh till November.....
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=dynamo007 post=48016922] it make sense since dey wil deduct the weekend data promo first before the monthly sub....... [/quotle] I know it doesifinfished 9gb yesterday but I wish it lasted longer
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by dynamo007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
davthom:
a
lol its just for d weekend na
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by popye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice update you made here, it's very helpful. And in the same vein, mtn is also stepping up their game.

However, there are other WowWeekend data offers for your pleasure;
N100 = 180MB
N200 = 600MB
N500 = 3.8GB
N1000 = 9GB
N2000 = 21GB
full WowWeekend plans.
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
dynamo007:
so na roll over make dem extend your expiry date you dey enjoy oh till November.....
. Yes
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Chitexs250(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
The Wow weekend data promo has been cancelled.
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Anjonou: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na scam o! I subscribed to Wow Weekend (17.5gb for N2000) yesterday and immediately started some heavy downloading. I was also curious about if it started using the bonus first or the regular subscription, so I checked the status today. Imagine my surprise and annoyance when I discovered that the 17.5gb was still intact but my 3.5gb of the new regular subscription was now just 2gb! So MTN wants me to exhaust my normal subscription (which expires in November, btw) before I can start using this wonderful 17.5gb, all before Sunday (tomorrow) when the bonus expires....
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by bluemorg72: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
seriously mtn is just deceiving us with all this there wow promo, also these infinix 3 might make sense

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/07/innjoo-max-3-price-full-features-and.html
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
LOL AFTER updating my windows 10 laptop, downloading couple of games to my iPad.. Heavy heavy Games ó, I downloaded some movies too.. Mixtapes yapa, same thing on my android phone too.. Updated all applications.. I missed project fame last nite.. So I had to watch it on YouTube.. Lol.. Around 10pm my neighbor ping me asked for WiFi password cos I Don change am earlier.. I don't know what him too download.. So na wetin remain be this ó.. Hehe I go finish this one today...

1 Like

Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by absyinka(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
MTN is just Full of SHIT!!!... Just did the Wow weekend plan

GUESS WHAT?

I got NOTHING...

This is a Scam of the highest order...
MTN network should be banned from this country for always deceiving us...
angry angry angry
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Posman(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2016
davthom:
it will expire by sunday

I dint get any bonus
can the bundle only be subscribed to on Saturday?
cos I subscribed on Friday and and instead of 3.5gb bonus, I was getting 200mb
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Posman:

I dint get any bonus
can the bundle only be subscribed to on Saturday?
cos I subscribed on Friday and and instead of 3.5gb bonus, I was getting 200mb
did it on Friday,7.5gb and Saturday 3.5gb plus i got bonus data of gb for loading above 500
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by mrlycan: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Bros forget it o. The network is fast here. Torrent wan die yesterday and YouTube. It does not suck fast. Its like normal data. I wish I was at work. Na bamboo tree I for use suck the breast.. Sorry...suck the data. Now its Monday and I can't use the rest.

Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by sheddy03: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
mrlycan:
Bros forget it o. The network is fast here. Torrent wan die yesterday and YouTube. It does not suck fast. Its like normal data. I wish I was at work. Na bamboo tree I for use suck the breast.. Sorry...suck the data. Now its Monday and I can't use the rest.

how come your wow data expires on 2nd Aug, Tuesday?
Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
mrlycan:
Eeya..you no see this data use at all of... I suck am dry here ni..even mtn sef go know say something for hit them..lol..I hope we get to do it next weekend again..lol. I want to call them now and thank them for the bonus..hehe

1 Like

Re: New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! by smashall20: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Most of you that did not get the bonus, I'm guessing u didn't get the offer text message on ur line, called customer care b4 I did mine and was told to only subscribe for the offer I got and that it's for selected lines only (might be wrong but it's what cc told me). My plan was to sub for the N500, but didn't get it, only got the text message for N1k and N2k sub offer. Did the N1k sub and got 7.5gb.

So incase of the coming weekend, only sub for the offer u get on your line..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Bar And Unbar Outgoing Calls On My Mtn? / Facebook (Lite Version) Is Down / Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.