Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? (2108 Views)

I Believe There Are Some Forces Controlling This World/galaxies / Who Created Hell?? God Or Satan / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
I read satan is bound in one bottomless pit , why is he still able to control the world if he is the one ?

Does it mean that God has abandoned the world to satan ?

I strongly feel God is in control but many happenings in the world will tempt one to seek more answers.

I need a simple explanation , your answers will help so many others in their faith.

Thank you .

- Chief TAE

http://tubonimiebiakpo..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
People are ruling the world..

Not Satan nor God...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jmichlins(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
i don't know about your world but am the principal in my world
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by otemanuduno: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
The world is ruled by nature. All the gods interfering with nature are the problems of the world. Yahweh(satan) has no power over anyone who uses his brain. But anyone who lives by the dictates of the books of the gods(vishnu, Yahweh, Odin,) shall be bound by the powers of their books and his own brain shall be left unused.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by chachanga: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Whatever the Sons of Adam allow on earth holds sway.

They could either open themselves up to the love, restraint and purity of God to nobility in nature/goodwill & selflessness

or

they fit fall maga for satanic manipulations to be influences to baser instincts, evil and chaos catalysis!

Se fini!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by hopefulLandlord: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Humans control the world

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by orunto27: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Satan controls the world and it is responsible to God for its actions, interactions and movements. God controls the Universe, the Heavens and the Controllers of their various sub units. God controls Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
orunto27:
Satan controls the world and it is responsible to God for its actions, interactions and movements. God controls the Universe, the Heavens and the Controllers of their various sub units. God controls Satan.

This one is confusing
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Humans control the world

Then where is God and Satan ?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
chachanga:
Whatever the Sons of Adam allow on earth holds sway.

They could either open themselves up to the love, restraint and purity of God to nobility in nature/goodwill & selflessness

or

they fit fall maga for satanic manipulations to be influences to baser instincts, evil and chaos catalysis!

Se fini!

And God and Satan has no influences on us ?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not Satan nor God...

So what is God and Satan doing, sit down and look ?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by tempem: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not Satan nor God...

I John 5:19; "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

John 12: 31; "Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

John 14:12; "I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.

I think it's been nailed.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
tempem:

I John 5:19; "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

John 12: 31; "Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

John 14:12; "I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.

I think it's been nailed.
Are there not other places in the Bible that said God controls the world ?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

Then where is God and Satan ?

They're figments of your imagination

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by tempem: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

Are there not other places in the Bible that said God controls the world ?
Am not interested in setting up arguments, but if you think there are places like that, bring them out.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2016

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Satan is...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2016
tempem:

Am not interested in setting up arguments, but if you think there are places like that, bring them out.

Thanks!!

I love this response.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Satan is...

I think I am trying to believe it now that it is Satan .
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Man was created to rule, dominate and control the world but when man sinned he handed power over to satan. So satan controls the world but God can influence activities in the earth if we pray to him and asked for his intervention.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Page07:
Man was created to rule, dominate and control the world but when man sinned he handed power over to satan. So satan controls the world but God can influence activities in the earth if we pray to him and asked for his intervention.

Getting clearer, some of us don't believe it is either God or Satan at all ; but that's their faith.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

Getting clearer, some of us don't believe it is either God or Satan at all ; but that's their faith.
now look at this way bro.... if we can get God committed to act under any situation and then render satan powerless then that means we rule the world. whoever that is born again and born of the spirit satan has no dominion over because he has been translated from the kingdom of this world to the kingdom of his son - JESUS
God is looking for men who can say to sickness go and it will go. Not mediocre and lazy Christians who don't know their place in christ Jesus.
Whatever unction passing through you to benefit mankind must first benefit you. Christ healed the sick and was never sick. He casted out demons and was never possessed by any. The world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God who will rule and dominate the earth.
As long as the body of christ and the sons of God are still on the earth then satan does not have full control. Why ? Christ has restored that adamic authority back to man but it is for only those who believe in him and accept him.
So the case now is "are you on the side of righteousness or against it"
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by chachanga: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

And God and Satan has no influences on us ?

They are the 2 primary influences and nothing ever materialises without the influence of either!
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't believe that God exists, but if he did, he's the one in charge and responsible for everything. Therefore, he is at fault for the evils in this world.
What I mean is that, God supposedly knows the end from the beginning and knew the consequences of creating Lucifer, yet he did. He knew that giving Lucifer certain characteristics would result in Lucifer rebelling against him and deceiving mankind which would lead to untold suffering of billions of people in hell, yet he did it. He is at fault, because we're are all his creation. Everything that exists comes from God one way or the other. Therefore if God created the good, he also created the evil and is responsible for both of them. A lots of people blame the devil for their misfortunes without realising that God is the one who created the devil. If you believe that God exists and is the creator of all things, you have to realize that he is also the creator if evil. Blaming humans for being curious or not worshipping God is like Bill Gates blaming Windows if the costumers don't like it.

Like I said earlier, I don't believe in God and I think that the evils in this world are caused by a lot of things, but instead of just sitting down and saying useless prayers, I think we should go out out and do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
jadeus:
I don't believe that God exists, but if he did, he's the one in charge and responsible for everything. Therefore, he is at fault for the evils in this world.
What I mean is that, God supposedly knows the end from the beginning and knew the consequences of creating Lucifer, yet he did. He knew that giving Lucifer certain characteristics would result in Lucifer rebelling against him and deceiving mankind which would lead to untold suffering of billions of people in hell, yet he did it. He is at fault, because we're are all his creation. Everything that exists comes from God one way or the other. Therefore if God created the good, he also created the evil and is responsible for both of them. A lots of people blame the devil for their misfortunes without realising that God is the one who created the devil. If you believe that God exists and is the creator of all things, you have to realize that he is also the creator if evil. Blaming humans for being curious or not worshipping God is like Bill Gates blaming Windows if the costumers don't like it.

Like I said earlier, I don't believe in God and I think that the evils in this world are caused by a lot of things, but instead of just sitting down and saying useless prayers, I think we should go out out and do something about it.

But , I think you should believe in God !

I know there is a God who owns this world .

I agree with you that we humans must do something to save this world .

There must be a supreme God somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

But , I think you should believe in God !

I know there is a God who owns this world .

I agree with you that we humans must do something to save this world .

There must be a supreme God somewhere.

EVIDENCE BEFORE BELIEF.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
jadeus:

EVIDENCE BEFORE BELIEF.
Blessed are they that have not seen but believed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Page07:
Blessed are they that have not seen but believed.

Blessed are they that look at the road to see if there is a car coming, for theirs is the other side of the road.

You can apply that logic to anything.
Blessed are those who have not seen Allah, but believe.
Blessed are those who have not seen Vishnu but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen the flying spaghetti monster, but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen Mithra but believe.

Blessed are they who have not seen a house but buy it.
Blessed are they who have not seen a woman but marry her.
Blessed are those who believe the earth is flat because the Bible says so.

What you are asking me to do is just believe, Bleep evidence. I can't do that. If scientists did that, we would still be on the dark ages.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
jadeus:

EVIDENCE BEFORE BELIEF.

If we wait for evidence before we can do things or believe in God , don't you think it is rather too risky ?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

If we wait for evidence before we can do things or believe in God , don't you think it is rather too risky ?

Which is more risky? Crossing a road without looking because someone told to that the road is clear or looking to see if that person is correct before crossing? Giving up your life to an entire belief without first having evidence whether it is accurate AND good is risky!
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by pennywys(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
jadeus:

Blessed are they that look at the road to see if there is a car coming, for theirs is the other side of the road.

You can apply that logic to anything.
Blessed are those who have not seen Allah, but believe.
Blessed are those who have not seen Vishnu but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen the flying spaghetti monster, but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen Mithra but believe.

Blessed are they who have not seen a house but buy it.
Blessed are they who have not seen a woman but marry her.
Blessed are those who believe the earth is flat because the Bible says so.

What you are asking me to do is just believe, Bleep evidence. I can't do that. If scientists did that, we would still be on the dark ages.
omo keep ur rags away make I see road abeg
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
pennywys:
omo keep ur rags away make I see road abeg

The rags of religion should be thrown away so that we all could see the real world instead of the fantasies of religion.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
God controls the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Caused You To Become An Athiest? / The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say That The Father Was Greater Than He?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.