Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... (677 Views)

Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This / Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by Joel3(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
could it be this weird?? this girl is not a small girl in fact she has drop one. what I mean by drop one for those who don't understand is that she had child.

she has been throwing her body all around me romancing me when we are by chance together. even my Niger's have been telling me I am fuc.king up and a time is coming when she will be telling other girls nonsense that I am weak and all that. I don't see the connection of wanting to do it with her. I had leant not to sleep with the one you don't like.

but I got the shock of my life when she said I am fuc.king up and she end it with you are owning me one rugged blowing.

should I blow her?? I am not seeing the spirit connection.
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Another Yabaleft patient undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by bladeAnders(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
for ur mind u day look for answer.

1 Like

Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by bladeAnders(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Joel3:
could it be this weird?? this girl is not a small girl in fact she has drop one. what I mean by drop one for those who don't understand is that she had child.

she has been throwing her body all around me romancing me when we are by chance together. even my Niger's have been telling me I am fuc.king up and a time is coming when she will be telling other girls nonsense that I am weak and all that. I don't see the connection of wanting to do it with her. I had leant not to sleep with the one you don't like.

but I got the shock of my life when she said I am fuc.king up and she end it with you are owning me one rugged blowing.

should I blow her?? I am not seeing the spirit connection.
question and answer
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by Essence6055: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wait wait lemme ask google....

Tell her to her face that you don't like her or whatever... no one knows if she is having HIV or whatever... No one know if she is trying to drag you in financially... No one knows if she is just missing sex so bad...

No one knows
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by byvan03: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
It seems you are surrounded by fools, stick to your principles.
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by Dajugba: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes people who seek counsel on social media knows what to do, but they just need majority to support their act even when it will lead them into destructions. Well let's hear from Jagugu88l, she has something more advisable to say.
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by Joel3(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dajugba:
Sometimes people who seek counsel on social media knows what to do, but they just need majority to support their act even when it will lead them into destructions. Well let's hear from Jagugu88l, she has something more advisable to say.
yea. but most time it's not so easy to stick to it. there is social pressure and other factors
Re: When She Said I Am Owning Her One Blowing... by keletex2000(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
...I understand your inertia to 'blow' the said girl.
This is attributable to the lack of the essential ingredients required, no like/love.

Just find way and blow her. After all...

(1) (Reply)

Salverelifestyl Now Open @GBAGADA LAGOS. / Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? / A 22 Year Old Man Marry His Mother-in-low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.