Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This (3494 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Ebenezerk2: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
I got married 9yrs ago, I met my wife a virgin, we had a quarrel recently, we are not living together right now because I'm in abroad, I had to report her to her mum, she was so annoyed about what I did, she said that I didn't report to her mum that I met her a virgin but I could report her negative deed, my question is this, is it right to tell one's mother in law that his wife is a virgin or not? mature contributions please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by MrsMurphy(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by MrsMurphy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
In Igbo culture if you married your wife a virgin, you will buy assorted gifts for your inlaws for training their daughter well. Though its no longer rampant like before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by xendra: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
well if you want to talk about somebody's bad, you should also be able to talk about their good.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
xendra:
well if you want to talk about somebody's bad, you should also be able to talk out their good.
gbam.

Op IS reporting to his mummy for HIM to appear like a saint and her a devil

What is wrong in settling your grievances within your bedroom

AN omo mummy man spotted

My mummy this my mummy that

Rada rada.mummies hand bag.don't grow up you hear.when your children too misbehave report them to your mummy as usual

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Khd95(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
gbam.
AN omo mummy man spotted
Rada rada.mummies hand bag.don't grow up you hear.when your children too misbehave report them to your mummy as usual
na comments like dis make ncc wan hike data cost

Op said he stays abroad,so what bedroom is ur talking bout.

Do u even ve a wife sev..nd why d names,if u dnt ve sane things to say just jump nd pass,no need to display ur nak.ed stvpidity.

If i say afo,nja now nd demented comments now,u will be crying like pikin wey dem collect sweet from im hand.

Be guidedsmileywink

6 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
na comments like dis make ncc wan hike data cost

Op said he stays abroad,so what bedroom is ur talking bout.

Do u even ve a wife sev..nd why d names,if u dnt ve sane things to say just jump nd pass,no need to display ur nak.ed stvpidity.

If i say afo,nja now nd demented comments now,u will be crying like pikin wey dem collect sweet from im hand.

Be guidedsmileywink
sharap your dirty mouth in nyalees voice grin tongue

So because they're not together that's why he should be exposing his dirty linen.a grown man cannot handle marriage? undecided

Smh. As flat as your head is no brain inside?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Khd95(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:

So because they're not together that's why he should be exposing his dirty linen.a grown man cannot handle marriage? undecided

ur monika already betrayed u,oponugrin

that same man that couldnt handled his marriage has managed dat same marriage for 9yrs,in ur damp nd compressed brain,its easy to maintain marriage abi

For ur info,iam no flatie,i be better okene boi cum lagos boi,cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
ur monika already betrayed u,oponugrin

that same man that couldnt handled his marriage has managed dat same marriage for 9yrs,in ur damp nd compressed brain,its easy to maintain marriage abi

For ur info,iam no flatie,i be better okene boi cum lagos boi,cool cool.

9 years and he's still running to mummy tongue HE never ready to grow up meanwhile dangote is my son so mind your speech cool

Ikene boy ko egun boy ni tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Khd95(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
9 years and he's still running to mummy tongue HE never ready to grow up meanwhile dangote is my son so mind your speech cool

Ikene boy ko egun boy ni tongue
i give up on you,quit smoking afonja weed,u hearsmiley
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is what happens when we sell our daughters. The man runs to the original "property" owner to make complaints. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Ebenezerk2: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
I never said my mum, it was her mum, and I am not in the country
dangotesmummy:
gbam.

AN omo mummy man spotted

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Ebenezerk2: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't know if you are married yet, don't you quarrel with your wife? there was nothing like a dirty linen to be exposed, she just offended me
dangotesmummy:

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 4:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
I don't know if you are married yet, don't you quarrel with your wife? there was nothing like a dirty linen to be exposed, she just offended me
and you cannot deal with the issue with her alone? 3rd party must be involved?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 4:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
I never said my mum, it was her mum, and I am not in the country
keep 3rd party out of your marriage. By the time you settle whatever is between you and your wife YOU may have forgotten. Your wife may have forgotten but her mother won't and By the way third parties (inlaws) don't settle issues they tend to take sides which often worsens the issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by dangotesmummy: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
i give up on you,quit smoking afonja weed,u hearsmiley
gbenuesoun
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Zehner(f): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2016
xendra:
well if you want to talk about somebody's bad, you should also be able to talk out their good.
Exactly! This is what your wife means

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Florblu(f): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
You should have at least appreciate the parents and even your wife for being a good girl all this while.It's not easy o.
Besides learn to settle issues with your wife without the intervention of third party

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Acidosis(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Very funny grin
You mean, I'll call my MIL and tell her what? grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Acidosis:
Very funny grin

You mean, I'll call my MIL and tell her what? grin grin
Lol.
You don't state it explicitly, you buy gifts and thank her with all those heavily embedded adages _ she may get the message, if she doesn't, she would ask her daughter for clarification privately smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:

Lol.
You don't state it explicitly, you buy gifts and thank her with all those heavily embedded adages _ she may get the message, if she doesn't, she would ask her daughter for clarification privately smiley.

That sounds good. Na the virgin remain.. are you one?

grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Acidosis:

That sounds good. Na the virgin remain.. are you one?

grin grin
I done dash am out tey tey grin
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:
I done dash am out tey tey grin
ah grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by twosquare(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
I got married 9yrs ago, I met my wife a virgin, we had a quarrel recently, we are not living together right now because I'm in abroad, I had to report her to her mum, she was so annoyed about what I did, she said that I didn't report to her mum that I met her a virgin but I could report her negative deed, my question is this, is it right to tell one's mother in law that his wife is a virgin or not? mature contributions please?
I can't answer your question accurately until I know exactly what your spouse did to warrant the reporting.From your tone, it seems you did this so that those who are close to her here in Nigeria can caution her. What did she do? Was it infidelity?
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Reported her?" Come on of you are going to fall out at least iron out matters with the person you married to first.How do you think you will appear as a husband to her family if you have to "report " each misdeed . And she has a point in some aspects if you are going to make it a habit to include third parties then report everything good and bad, why only push the issues forward?

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by munezo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Your wife is right, very right.
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by spawnx: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Your wife was talking in parables. Read between the lines. You owe her an apology
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This by TR1212: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2016
I agree with the poster above. I mean no disrespect OP, but there's nothing mature about your post so you shouldn't really expect mature responses. It's so lame to use Your wife's sexual status as the topic of this post. The last question in your original post also sounds dumb seeing that you've been married for years. Finally, you didn't even say what your wife did which means it's pretty negligible. In your words "she just offended you". Like seriously? From Your wife's response to you, she sounds a lot more mature than you are.

For the record, she meant that "the best(i believe) good deed she's ever done, you kept a secret, but a slight mistake and you run to an outsider". So wrong bro.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Wahala / English Or Native Name, Which Should Be A Child's First Name! / Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.