Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nospetco Investors! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nospetco Investors! (1781 Views)

Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) / Nospetco Oil And Gas - Verification Of Investors / Nospetco Investors: Sanusi Lamido Please Help Us! (2) (3) (4)

Nospetco Investors! by ayo2kunle(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
HI People!!! Please can anyone help us with the contact details of any NOSPETCO official We need to know what they are doing now. Anyone with useful details please post on the trail. Thanks.
Re: Nospetco Investors! by kinnkw(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2009
I wonder why nobody is saying anything about that company.
They stopped paying since 2k7, its been two yrs and nothing heard of them since then, or EFFC or federal govt.
Nawa for Naija.
Re: Nospetco Investors! by omodada1: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2009
i beg family money dey there o, make we no KOKO now abi we go 4fit our money, who dey fight 4 us self? abi make we remobilize? pls send any latest o.
Re: Nospetco Investors! by aieromon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
Those guys have long disappeared.
Berra move on while there is still life.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Nospetco Investors! by aieromon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
The days of these wonder banks have long gone[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Nospetco Investors! by smoothine: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2009
i wonder why people dont learn from the past.all these wonder banks ,ponzi scheme would always burst and whoever is caught in the burst has himselfr to blame.You will trust your hard earned money to one mallam called nosiru to be playing kalo kalo with it .what a shame. grin grin
Re: Nospetco Investors! by benja73: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
Foget about this people.They have disappeared into the thin air. Look for things you can do with your talent and make your living out of it. Just an advice.
Re: Nospetco Investors! by Shomoba01(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2009
I heard dey went to court. And their account is frozen so, our money is still intact. Lets just pray for dem. Half a mills is no small money
Re: Nospetco Investors! by mastercee(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
my father's 5 million naira gone with that company, when will nigerians ever learn, i can see some of these wonder banks springing up again, if you no believe see success digest advert area.
Re: Nospetco Investors! by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
It is a dead issue and the money is gone

Wowbet88.com / Yamaha Outboard Engine, Spare Parts And Accessories / An Interview With Dangote. -a Case Study Of An Entreprenuer