Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? (1768 Views)

IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide / How many litres of kerosene will fill a drum? Help / Fg Orders Dpr, Nnpc To Crash Price Of Kerosene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by Energieman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
please guys, how many gallons of kerosene will fill one tank of kerosene and what is the minimum cost of running it and have it filled up, I'm willing to embark on a medium trade of it, so having knowledge from an eclectic field will be brilliant, You can send me mail if probably you dont want to disclose it openly energieman86@gmail.com
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
search for the thread ,it already exist
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by Energieman(m): 4:21am On Feb 19, 2012
hey, do you mind posting the link? I cant find any, please!
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by juliebrown: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by Energieman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
juliebrown:

check this link it will surely help
http://smallbusiness.com.ng/how-to-set-up-a-mini-kerosene-depot-business-and-earn-good-cash/comment-page-1/#comment-1682
wow, what a useful link. But wait. Do you deal in this trade? I'll like to have a guru beside me. Loved to hear from you.
Re: How Many Gallons Of Kerosene Will Fill A Tank? by juliebrown: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
Not yep bt plannin 2. Am still wrkin on gatherin more info

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For Business. Mack, Man, Or Daf Trucks? / How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! / Binary Options Managed Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.