Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,951 members, 7,841,651 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities (28913 Views)

Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / This Would Have Being The Nigerian Names For These Foreign Celebrities.(photos) / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Mrjo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Disneylady:
6. Jay-Z
Jay-Z has to be Igbo too. Those lips are the same ones he uses to tell the girls that he will spoil them silly.
no! Afonja fit em
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Mrjo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
NameChecker:
What of Michael Jackson? undecided
dan fulani
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by HomeOfMe(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Disneylady:
Have you ever imagined what your favorite foreign celebrities would have been called if they were Nigerians?
Mind if we help you?

1. Kanye West
With all that creativity in him and multiple sources of income, we’ll say Kanye is Igbo. He’s obviously looking for more investors to load his containers and bring more goods. From the way he treats his bae sef, you’ll know.
2. Beyonce 
Queen Beyonce is Ijaw, probably from Bayelsa state. She’ll post a word text on Instagram about the government and oil and all that.

Nice thread OP I love it.
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by mamawin(f): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Disneylady:
10. Barack Obama 
President Barack Obama will make brains as a Yoruba man. He was probably one of the demons breaking hearts at a younger age.
hhmmmm... others are ok, but Obama doesn't have that Yoruba look at all. Edo, balyesa or delta, maybe. compare hhim with the IBRUS or MURRAY-BRUCES

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by mamawin(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
bestspoke:
l once heard emaohmygod saying Nike Ominaji
was modified into nicki Minaji
He said she was from Ado.
and you believed that?
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Rajosh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
bestspoke:
l once heard emaohmygod saying Nike Ominaji
was modified into nicki Minaji
He said she was from Ado.
it's just a joke.Her real name is Onika Maraj
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fit2Rule:

Op look Obama again. He'd have been an Ijaw man, obviously a younger brother to Ben Murray Bruce. Look their ears, mouth and nose abeg

Bruce sef na half caste, so....
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Jezzu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
cruzita:
grin

jay z should be from Fulani

one of the herdsmen
And wat makes you think so?
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Jezzu(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
I really subscribe to that of drake.... Representing fulani kid....#PROUDLY FULANI#

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by missKiffy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
I like this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by chuks34(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chris Brown would have been one of our house brothers. named Ibrahim musa

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by chuks34(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chris Brown would have been one of our fine Hausa brothers, nailing the chicks. named Ibrahim musa

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by chuks34(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rhianna would have been one beautiful Edo girl. name:omon

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by chuks34(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
where will P. daddy come from

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by rosieflower2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by aalangel(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
.....no depth.
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Haute:

Rubbish.
Why nau embarassed
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
OfficialAwol:

Lols. I'm literally rolling on the floor. How did you come about Nicki Minaj's name
grin
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fit2Rule:

Op look Obama again. He'd have been an Ijaw man, obviously a younger brother to Ben Murray Bruce. Look their ears, mouth and nose abeg
Okay, you could modify it then grin
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
yungchief:

Pls wats d name of d app u using??
I don't understand sir, App as in?
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrjo:
no! Afonja fit em
YOU ehn! Don't just start abeg
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Nice thread OP I love it.
Thanks ma
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
hhmmmm... others are ok, but Obama doesn't have that Yoruba look at all. Edo, balyesa or delta, maybe. compare hhim with the IBRUS or MURRAY-BRUCES
Okay ma'am
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
That was very creative of op, nice one.
Thank you
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Op please try to do another version using naija celebs and giving them foreign names..i'm so eager please cos i want to see airforce1 grin grin grin grin grin try add ngeneukwenu,ladyf and that runaway [b]introvert[/b]LADYF
LMFAO grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Disneylady(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
jaybee3:
@OP
If this na your original work (Intellectual property), i go dash you something make you use am tungba this weekend.
Tell me something! wink
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by jaybee3(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Disneylady:

Tell me something! wink

Na your intellectual property?
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by obontami: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hateu2 butterdbuscuit firsteva y'all should come and see this smiley
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
obontami:
Hayteu2 butterdbus cuit firsteva y'all should come and see this smiley
olo puffpuff undecided
Kilode
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by obontami: 1:30am On Aug 20, 2016
MissHatey:
oko puffpuff undecided Kilode
Kinla pepere imu e ni angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / Davido Congratulates Wizkid For Selling Out 02arena!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.