Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work (2214 Views)

Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Jifem(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls pals am still learning,not like someone is teaching me,am trying cuz I love to....pls pals tell me how it looks,no insults pls

Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by KELVINXY: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
it's a good start.

how old are u?
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin art has a huge space for those who wanna learn and develop their skills wink

Op, u are getting there kiss u remind me of royalblak007..a man who love to draw crazy things..
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin art has a huge space for those who wanna learn and develop their skills wink

Op, u are getting there kiss u remind me of royalblak007..a man who love to draw crazy things..
grin

awnnnnn....you still

remember that ..i love you plenty kiss
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

awnnnnn....you still

remember that ..i love you plenty kiss

Oh yeah... I have them printed actually... I left in my drawers in the office... Whenever I'm sad, I look at those... It made me laugh and change my mood positively grin grin

I love u even more tongue

1 Like

Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by RoyalBlak007: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeah... I have them printed actually... I left in my drawers in the office... Whenever I'm sad, I look at those... It made me laugh and change my mood positively grin grin

I love u even more tongue

You printed it for real shocked

You shouldn't have na...
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You printed it for real shocked

You shouldn't have na...

For real dawg grin

Well, If that can cure my insanity ..Wud u still say no to it? Besides those drawings are so lovely and I have the right to print those... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by RoyalBlak007: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

For real dawg grin

Well, If that can cure my insanity ..Wud u still say no to it? Besides those drawings are so lovely and I have the right to print those... grin

So tell me....
Why aint you going back to sleep
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

So tell me....
Why aint you going back to sleep

Come and cuddle up with me.. grin
I'm abt to go back to dreamland.. I'll catch up with u in 3hrs ...

Nytnyt for now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by RoyalBlak007: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Come and cuddle up with me.. grin
I'm abt to go back to dreamland.. I'll catch up with u in 3hrs ...

Nytnyt for now...

Aiit hun wink
Enjoy ur sleep kiss
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Practice drawing from your imagination.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by DerrickM(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2016
For a beginner,that's wrong advice,visual references are always the best bet to get the details. In this case,he would have the screenshot on phone of Avatar Korra or Aang. Even the best artists in the world still use references.
Now when it comes to abstract or zentangle art then imagination is allowed not the above. That comes with lots of experience.

Kazna69:
Practice drawing from your imagination.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
DerrickM:
For a beginner,that's wrong advice,visual references are always the best bet to get the details. In this case,he would have the screenshot on phone of Avatar Korra or Aang. Even the best artists in the world still use references.
Now when it comes to abstract or zentangle art then imagination is allowed not the above. That comes with lots of experience.

Well they do to have an idea what they're illustrating. Imagination still wins... Every time.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by DerrickM(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dude,I don't why you are taking this out of context. It is @Jifem's fan art of somebody else's imagination not his. To draw correctly he needs to pay attention to the original sketches but draw it in his own way while adding his touch. Yet even these imagined/original characters still take reference from someone,something,occurrence,cause,object or ideal. It's just a rule of art that can't be contested. It's just like someone still drawing Superman or Batman in their old spandex with pant suits of the 80s/90s when they have better suits/costumes presently...

Kazna69:

Well they do to have an idea what they're illustrating. Imagination still wins... Every time.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
DerrickM:
Dude,I don't why you are taking this out of context. It is @Jifem's fan art of somebody else's imagination not his. To draw correctly he needs to pay attention to the original sketches but draw it in his own way while adding his touch. Yet even these imagined/original characters still take reference from someone,something,occurrence,cause,object or ideal. It's just a rule of art that can't be contested. It's just like someone still drawing Superman or Batman in their old spandex with pant suits of the 80s/90s when they have better suits/costumes presently...

You know some times you actually do talk a lot of needless bs. Stop sugarcoating & petting the kid.
If kid wants to learn, there's a door to that. Yes making fan art is OK but if that's all every young artist does then Pizza delivered from Hell has a better chance of tasting better. Just black and white.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by NevetsIbot(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
royalblak007 everytime. Babe. Cupid struck you real hard
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by DerrickM(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
*Smh*lol*lmao*lwkmd*Thanks for your observation. Now here's a reality check for you. Nice coming from the guy who gave whole of BS tips not having a clue about the art process in the 1st place. Wasn't sugar coating the kid,amigo,look very well at the comments on the thread. You gave advice that was point blank wrong. #JustSaying

Kazna69:

You know some times you actually do talk a lot of needless bs. Stop sugarcoating & petting the kid.
If kid wants to learn, there's a door to that. Yes making fan art is OK but if that's all every young artist does then Pizza delivered from Hell has a better chance of tasting better. Just black and white.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
DerrickM:
*Smh*lol*lmao*lwkmd*Thanks for your observation. Now here's a reality check for you. Nice coming from the guy who gave whole of BS tips not having a clue about the art process in the 1st place. Wasn't sugar coating the kid,amigo,look very well at the comments on the thread. You gave advice that was point blank wrong. #JustSaying

No, wasn't giving advice. I don't do that. Just healthy criticism.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by DerrickM(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
No p,man,all good in the hood...

Kazna69:

No, wasn't giving advice. I don't do that. Just healthy criticism.
Re: Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work by ahahnow: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2017
hello. i want to know if you can help me out. i want to start a business and would like to make use of your artistic skills

(1) (Reply)

Hello Make Fast Printing @ Shegzytemicreative / Graphics Design 2d And 3d, Motion Graphics 2d & 3d + Video / Ugly Scenes On Tube As Black Teen Hits Out At Racist Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.