Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. (40692 Views)

Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Chijioke Anyacho Repents Olumides Girl, To Prove It Was A Real Painting (2) (3) (4)

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nigerians are indeed masters at whatever they put their back into. I came across these drawings by a dude named Chijioke Anyacho and the interesting thing is that he uses ball point pens to draw, check some of his work out, they are indeed awesome.

82 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Here's some more of his work.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Here's a photo of the genius himself.

395 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
WOW!!!!!!!

LALASTICLALA COME AND SEE OOOO

PASSWORD; OLAJUMOKE, SNAKE

*modified
This FTC is dedicated to all applicant of #68RC

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice photos , more drawings coming soon.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice photos , more drawings coming soon.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by hazyfm1: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is WOW!!!!!

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good one
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Warldbest(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked nt suprise we wise men from the east

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by YourNemesis: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow!
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by WASMOG(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro. Chijioke pls help me draw this my pic in my father's Agbada

May God bless u in advance grin grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by johnlegend05: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cool...this great

Ijebuloaded Weekly Freebeats For Artists {Afro Beats}

https://www.nairaland.com/2977112/ijebuloaded-weekly-freebeats-artists
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Usjimy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thumps up....biurifu
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by fearlesschicken: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow! This pics look so real. shocked

This can't be just ball pens only!

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by uchennn: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one. Front page
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Immatex(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why have he not drawn himself??

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
see malachai ooo
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by bankyblue(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Could this be real! Anyway am happy that an Ipob is doing something with his life wink

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by dovetark: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creativity and depth, truly genius!!! If you think it's easy, why don't you try? smiley we have raw talent wasting in this country, yet they won't allow us access to forex so we can go where we will properly hone our skills and be appreciated. Ejor o!

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by osborn442(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is a good development. The young man should be encouraged by appropriate authorities

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
WoW !
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Teespice(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
creative no doubt.
but how come Ben Murray bruce's picture looks like a character in the mask.
anybody who has watched the movie would understand what I am saying.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by saintfaculty(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Lemonade01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Instead of empowering raw talents like Chijoke, our government is busy trying to pass Antisocialmedia bill!

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Asology(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow... The boy is good
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Akosxxx(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow
This is terrific!
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by SuperHigh(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
IPOB AND UNCOMMON INGENUITY
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.

I wasn't comparing Olumide to Chijioke by creating this thread. I appreciate Olumide's work as much as I appreciate Chijioke's work.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Dfrenzy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Great job
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice, reminds me of a couple of paintings I saw severally on Facebook today attributed to one yoruba guy.

Let's see what the advocates of local Content will do to help these ones. Will anything be wrong if all the contracts for art works and decorations in govt offices are given to these guys and like minds to do.

Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings / Do You Draw Comics? Manga? / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye