Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? (2129 Views)

Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now / See What Instantgold.ng Has Become! / Www.dispensal.com A Big Ponzi Scam Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please has anyone used their service for dollar exchange before? I sent them $100 Skrill fund to help me exchange. They said it would take 24 hours to process. Well, it is already 26 hours and they haven't paid me. I called their number some hours ago and they said they were going to pay me today. Well, I Dont know if they use the same calendar or time like every other person; it looks like their "today" hasn't reached. When I tried their number again, it was switched off!

Please has anyone ever patronised them before here? Kindly share yuour experience.
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
They don't seem like scam.

But why wait for 24 hour when selling your funds? That's much na. There people here that will credit you instantly.
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

But why wait for 24 hour when selling your funds? That's much na. There people here that will credit you instantly.

Thanks for your contribution. I actually wonder why they have to wait for 24 hours to credit someone.
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
wadetaw202:

Thanks for your contribution. I actually wonder why they have to wait for 24 hours to credit someone.
You're welcome.

Next time, I'll suggest you go here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals and post your funds for sale. There are reliable nairalanders there that will buy and credit you within minutes. Just make sure you get known NL'ers there who can vouch for the individual you're selling to.

I'm sure they'll credit you albeit rather late, saw they made a refund to someone.
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

You're welcome.

Next time, I'll suggest you go here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals and post your funds for sale. There are reliable nairalanders there that will buy and credit you within minutes. Just make sure you get known NL'ers there who can vouch for the individual you're selling to.

I'm sure they'll credit you albeit rather late, saw they made a refund to someone.

Oh ok. Thanks a great deal for this. I appreciate it. Please where did you see that they made rfund to someone?
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
wadetaw202:

Oh ok. Thanks a great deal for this. I appreciate it. Please where did you see that they made rfund to someone?
Here -----> https://www.nairaland.com/3008410/instantgold.ng-customer-support-buy-sell/1#47628322

Glad to be of help. smiley You're welcome.
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

Here -----> https://www.nairaland.com/3008410/instantgold.ng-customer-support-buy-sell/1#47628322

Glad to be of help. smiley You're welcome.

Wey that your signature sef? Its LadyF again! grin
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Wey that your signature sef? Its LadyF again! grin
lol I don rebrand o. Ayam now aka FynestGeh. grin

Are you voting f o r anyone yet in Mr. NL?
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

Mba, FynestGeh
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Mba, FynestGeh
biko come vote for Fynestboi na grin

Those of us that have had interactions with him in the past know that he truly deserves this... cry
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

biko come vote for Fynestboi na grin

Those of us that have had interactions with him in the past know that he truly deserves this... cry

Hmmmmmmm........FynestGeh campaigning for Fynestboi

Is anyone else thinking what am thinking and seeing what am seeing?

This is kwarufchun!!!
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Hmmmmmmm........FynestGeh campaigning for Fynestboi

Is anyone else thinking what am thinking and seeing what am seeing?

This is kwarufchun!!!
lol come vote for us na...biko.... grin
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

lol come vote for us na...biko.... grin

.......until you tell me the truth angry
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

.......until you tell me the truth angry
hehehe.... Some tins wey mouth no suppose talk grin
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe.... Some tins wey mouth no suppose talk grin

Hmmm...some silences are thicker than words, so thick you can cut them with knife.

So, how I go do the voting
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Hmmm...some silences are thicker than words, so thick you can cut them with knife.

So, how I go do the voting
yaaay...voting starts on Monday. I'll send you the link to the thread and what to type. Really appreciate this kiss
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by wadetaw202: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

yaaay...voting starts on Monday. I'll send you the link to the thread and what to type. Really appreciate this kiss

No problems
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by Jadoskii(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
ladyF:

do u deal in netellerfunds
Re: Is Instantgold.ng A Scam Site? by ladyF(f): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jadoskii:
do u deal in netellerfunds

No, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Trade Forex With Alpari / Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k / Buyers Beware - SCAM ALERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.