Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now (734 Views)

Can’t Withdraw From My Wallet; Somebody HELP!!! / Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens / What Do I Do With The 360dapp In My Wallet S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello House,What should I do after 2 weeks of placing a buy order of $50 worth of BTC from instantgold.ng and my wallet is yet to be credited with the said amount due to the problem caused by instantgold and not BLOCKCHAIN.

I have mailed them severally but they keep telling me is the BLOCKCHAIN network for two weeks now.

See pics below...

I also miled BLOCKCHAIN and they gave me a reply after sometime.

Now,I understand that the fault is from inatantgold and am about to loose $50 cos I have never experienced this before in my entire 1yr with crypto biz.

Is it that instantgold deliberately sent it with lower fees to fruatrate and make it hook and latter get back the $50 to their wallet after I might have given hope and forgotten about it or there is something else about it I don't know?

What action(s) should i take against instantgold because I see this as a form to scam or fraud which is evidently showing because that same day,I made a transaction with 365exchanger.com and my wallet funded immediately without complain.

Pics attached below from both companies.

Re: Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
From 365exchange same day, order funded.

Re: Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Initially, my instinct stopped me from making that transaction with instantgold that day but i forced myself into doing it and now, regretting.

I have told them times without number to help me delete my account with them but they refused and I am tempted to make transaction with them again.

But now,I have changed to using 365exchanger.com and it's fine with them and OK.

Pls,someone should help me.

1 Like

Re: Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now by punter9(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
They did not deliberately lowered they $50 which you wanted to buy. Lately blockchain transaction fee is very high. The other a pal of mine wanted to sent $30 BTC to someone and after making the transfer he was charged $15. At times even more that. Maybe blockchain charges may be responsible for the reduction.

1 Like

Re: Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2017
punter9:
They did not deliberately lowered they $50 which you wanted to buy. Lately blockchain transaction fee is very high. The other a pal of mine wanted to sent $30 BTC to someone and after making the transfer he was charged $15. At times even more that. Maybe blockchain charges may be responsible for the reduction.

Not all companies adjust their fees the the requested and acceptable minner fees and there by making the transaction to unnecessarily delay and this is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Become An Altcoin Billionaire / Free Litecoin Faucet And Lottery / Make Your Own App With Over 5000 Top Quality And Latest App & Game Source Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.