Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport (46068 Views)

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Mama Taraba Shouldn't Blame Me, I Merely Reacted To An Original Story - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
duduade:
Then she should resign na... Let's not be sentimental...

And I am sure she has been collecting salary while away
So if u were working now in big firm with good pay, and you face health challenges for a short period, would you voluntarily resign? what am just trying to say is use that brain in your head to think before you comment next time, if the brain has lost its function, then go to an abbattoir, collect goat brain and install cos u all gat no difference at all.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by amtaken(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
If she's a civil servant Buhari and his babe Kemi would have declared her a ghost worker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dino melaye has done it again,he has beated her and impregnation her. Stella odua is next.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Iseoluwani: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oh I am back again after 7days of ban.

Moderators keep banning Mr.

Kontinue, issokay.

I speak truth you ban me. This time try it again.

Shebi z me and you

Back to mama taraba. I remember say the afonja family won beat me and my fellow corpers when tribunal talk say she don win

But now Pete edochie have said it all. Oyo z her case

1 Like

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by duduade: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Justdulla:

So if u were working now in big firm with good pay, and you face health challenges for a short period, would you voluntarily resign? what am just trying to say is use that brain in your head to think before you comment next time, if the brain has lost its function, then go to an abbattoir, collect goat brain and install cos u all gat no difference at all.
it takes someone with a goat brain to know someone who has the same goat brain..

Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zakkyoz:
Nothing will do you madam. you will serve the good people of Taraba as the first female governor in the country
See your life? Of na PDP you will say na carma
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by bakila: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
SammyGyang:
Wicked woman
Because she scared the shit out of that wicked ineffectual Buffon that can not withstand the primaries of his party?
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Donbiggi: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
SammyGyang:
Wicked woman
are u 4rm gassol
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by worksmart(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who tell you na private jet?
If the jet belongs to FG and she is using it for work, then you cannot call it private jet.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by lingsyp(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari and sick ministers
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by geogift(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
maman taraba welcome, I remember last year how u were running up n down during campaign n election ah no know weather na there u take break leg. politics no be by force if ur health is threatened, resign n rest.
while u were away ur brothers don kill 2 Christian women, its about time u start looking into the affairs of women in this country not gallivanting in PJ with crutches.
if u can't continue tell d king of d north to replace u with one of ur sisters as usual
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2016
duduade:
it takes someone with a goat brain to know someone who has the same goat brain..

Goodnight
At least message has been passed. Animal in Human skin
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Nicur: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2016
is that not a private jet? I thought Buhari gave orders against flying private jets by public office holders?? abi all na wash like the promises?? Kai!
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Firefire(m): 2:19am On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:
During Jonathan she was flying commercial and During saint Buhari she is flying private or PJ as my Lagos call it.. I swear I thought when Buhari becomes president the only people I will see on private jets a successful business men and Wizkid stroke davido but the opposite is the case the only people flying PJ are Buhari's loyalist

Devil will judge. undecided
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by hope4nigeria(m): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2016
bory09:
plz am lost... is she posing for a photo shoot or she has injury
yes she's posing with two selfie stick in her hand!

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:57am On Jul 30, 2016
blame her husband for her broken legs, i learnt he hung the legs up the bed when they were making love, papa taraba if you are reading this mama don old stop hanging her legs ohh
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:
During Jonathan she was flying commercial and During saint Buhari she is flying private or PJ as my Lagos call it.. I swear I thought when Buhari becomes president the only people I will see on private jets a successful business men and Wizkid stroke davido but the opposite is the case the only people flying PJ are Buhari's loyalist

Free her

She is heal, why dont you instead pray for her

Nigerians na waoh oooooo
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by jaido09: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Point of correction. It's crutches not clutches.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by asiwaju87(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2016
she sef she be human being oooo ( in 2 baba's voice) wish her jet recovery
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by xpiranza: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2016
most of our elite in Nigeria are secretly moving with various sicknesses and diseases may God help them all I wish her quick recovery in Jesus name Amen...
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Dannie2015(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Wat if she had won d governorship seat she fought tooth n nail for? Would she hav bn governing d state frm overseas? Buhari n all ds her yeye appointments sef... I'm sure her salaries hav bn steady even though she's not bn contributing to d economy in any way since her illness. Buhari n ALL his ministers suck.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by breakeven: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2016
And she wanted to manipulate the judiciary to become governor. kiss undecided
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by ipreach: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Zakkyoz:
Nothing will do you madam. you will serve the good people of Taraba as the first female governor in the country

in the dream
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by glossy6(f): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
duduade:

Goodnight

grin grin grin grin
walahi talahhi, I dey roll for floor as I dey naugh this morning. O boyi ooh. lmao
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by ipreach: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2016
jaido09:
Point of correction. It's crutches not clutches.

who your correction don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by ipreach: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2016
xpiranza:
most of our elite in Nigeria are secretly moving with various sicknesses and diseases may God help them all I wish her quick recovery in Jesus name Amen...

that is the reward of all their evil deeds

1 Like

Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by kryptonian1987(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2016
hmmmm.... just minister of women affairs flying a private jet!!! where does her ministry generate such funds to suit that bill?
I thought Buhari and his acolytes are here to uplift our burdens? perhaps they are here to elongate it I guess.
"ECONOMIC TERRORISTS"
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by bittertruthz: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Minister of Women Affairs -Mrs. Alhassan, popularly known as Mama Taraba was warmly received by citizens after landing at Jalingo airport in Taraba state earlier today. The minister who travelled to the United States for a surgery few months back was spotted with crutches to aid her in walking.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/mrs-alhassan-mama-taraba-spotted-with.html

Her yansh grin shocked alone reach to collapse her legs.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Akaujaa(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Don't even know what this woman is doing in Buhari's cabinet. She's obviously one of the underperforming ministers
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by Omeokachie: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Best performing minister in Nigeria.
Re: Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport by basadenet: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2016
A serving minister using a chartered jet during this change period and nobody is complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.