Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

$500 Usd With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / $500 Usd With Adsense (500 Views)

Windows Licenses For Under 13$ USD With The Use Of Scdkeys / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$500 Usd With Adsense by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
DICOVER THE LATEST INNOVATION
ABOUT GOOGLE ADSENSE AND MAKE
AT LEAST $500 MONTHLY

Google adsense is simply a pay-per click programme designed by Google o place adverts either on your website or on your blog. Google is one of the biggest advertising agents in the world today. So everybody wants to place their adverts on Google. Now this is how Google works. It demands no stress at all. If you are a website owner, what you need to do is to register your website with Google Adsense and after the registration; some adverts will be published on your website. Now this is how you earn, if any of your visitors clicks on the adverts on your website, you earn some $ $ cash for yourself.
But if you feel owning a website could be a little expansive, Google has also made a provision for people like you. For somebody like you, you need a blog. A blog is just like a website that enables one to publish anything of interest on it. Actually there are many blog companies on the internet, I always recommend the , Why? because it belongs to the Google company. Creating one is very easy. All you need is to get one of these blogs and get it monetized. That is the reason why I have put up a 1day online semina via whatsapp.....'.here you would learn how to set up your own blog, I have help lot of people set up their blogs so its your turn start earning atleast $500 a month. It small but it’s good for a start. With my Guild you will learn many things like

*How to set up a blog
*How to make people see and click on the adverts on your blog{live}
*Hot topics to write on, which will make google put high pay adverts on your blog
And lots more….

Date is sun 31st July 2016
Time is 2:00pm
Fee 5k

Opportunity comes just Once.........

Enquires 07062062979 08094851231
Re: $500 Usd With Adsense by gidimasters(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2016
mosesabah:
AT LEAST $500 MONTHLY

Google adsense is simply a pay-per click programme designed by Google o place adverts either on your website or on your blog. Google is one of the biggest advertising agents in the world today. So everybody wants to place their adverts on Google. Now this is how Google works. It demands no stress at all. If you are a website owner, what you need to do is to register your website with Google Adsense and after the registration; some adverts will be published on your website. Now this is how you earn, if any of your visitors clicks on the adverts on your website, you earn some $ $ cash for yourself.
But if you feel owning a website could be a little expansive, Google has also made a provision for people like you. For somebody like you, you need a blog. A blog is just like a website that enables one to publish anything of interest on it. Actually there are many blog companies on the internet, I always recommend the , Why? because it belongs to the Google company. Creating one is very easy. All you need is to get one of these blogs and get it monetized. That is the reason why I have put up a 1day online semina via whatsapp.....'.here you would learn how to set up your own blog, I have help lot of people set up their blogs so its your turn start earning atleast $500 a month. It small but it’s good for a start. With my Guild you will learn many things like

*How to set up a blog
*Hot topics to write on, which will make google put high pay adverts on your blog
And lots more….

Fee 5k

LOL.
Before I conclude, kindly show a screenshot of your adsense earning.

Lotta people looking for money desperately.

1 Like

Re: $500 Usd With Adsense by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
mosesabah:
AT LEAST $500 MONTHLY

But if you feel owning a website could be a little expansive, Google has also made a provision for people like you. For somebody like you, you need a blog. A blog is just like a website that enables one to publish anything of interest on it. Actually there are many blog. companies on the internet, I always recommend the , Why? because it belongs to the Google company. Creating one is very easy. All you need is to get one of these blogs and get it monetized. That is the reason why I have put up a 1day online semina via whatsapp.....'.here you would learn how to set up your own blog, I have help lot of people set up their blogs so its your turn start earning atleast $500 a month. It small but it’s good for a start. With my Guild you will learn many things like

*How to set up a blog
And lots more….

Fee 5k

Lol..$500 for 5k...this is fake shaa
Someone named Joy Okoro wrote a very clear tutorial on how to make $828,000 monthly and even charges N3000 for the first 10 persons,but the normal amount is N20,000.
She said 42 persons has purchased it,because its in a pdf file.And in that tutorial you don't have to worry choosing a profitable niche,cos any niche you choose will definitely yield money.I just sent my request to her(joy okoro)before the 10 chances of paying N3000 finishes..waiting for her reply shaa..

»»https://www.infogossips..com
That's her blog url..you will see the post easily..

(1) (Reply)

Does Adsense Automatically Disapprove Your Account After Six Months? / The Certified Society Of Commerce Website In Nigeria / Founders Conference To Host Over 200 Tech Start-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.