Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) (5554 Views)

Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Hellos guys ...Two weeks ago I started experiencing something on my phone that started giving me concern...

Please how many of you experienced the same thing and what's the possible cause and Effect ??

Screenshot below !!

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Stop using it while you charge.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by harrysjones(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool cool change ur battery bro...
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by elkraune(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Drew0:
Stop using it while you charge.
you guys use cheap phones

8 Likes

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Vanchadwick(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
it simply because you use ur phone when charging and you do not optimize your phone
Note this can damage your phone battery so it good you stop it

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Vanchadwick:
it simply because you use ur phone when charging and you do not optimize your phone
Note this can damage your phone battery so it good you stop it
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by DrRasheed: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
When u use naija made phone....
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
elkraune:
you guys use cheap phones

Ok
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Scrap!!!

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by yasolan(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
When it shows like that ..press the minimize button and see whether its an app that brings that..if it is uninstall that app or check running services.. Nothing is wrong with your battery bro..its some OS issues

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by WomanWrappa(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Mine has never received such message
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Emmaway(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Hellos guys ...Two weeks ago I started experiencing something on my phone that started giving me concern...

Please how many of you experienced the same thing and what's the possible cause and Effect ??

Screenshot below !!
It happens when you use a battery that is not meant for your phone.

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Pylony(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
I think you'v got too many apps running, there by stressing the CPU. That is one cause that results into android CPU and BATTERY heating up. Go to your settingog>apps> then "Force stop" all those apps you're not using or you simply uninsuall them.

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol, stop using cheap unbranded Chinese phones. SEE GRAMMAR.

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by UrWorstNitemare: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
undecided OP. I suspect u r using one of those MTK devices, ie Techno, infinix, injoo etc
Alway go for devices that conform with RoHS, CE, ISO, IEECE and FCC standards and policies.

Don't go for a BOMB device that can give way whenever....

Go for accredited devices from world renowned mobile device companies *** DAZZOL cool
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Maybe you ON your 3g and keep downloading and charging at the same time...

The ones saying he bought Chinese phone, at least this is good notification and tip to enlongate his battery life... Nigerians sha undecided we never grow up... sad
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Phonefanatic: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Jeffy1206:
Maybe you ON your 3g and keep downloading at the same time...

This saying he bought Chinese phone, at least this is good notification and tip to enlongate his battery life... Nigerians sha undecided we never grow up... sad

They are very right those phones are substandard and specifically produced for African market where safety and quality aren't a concern.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Jeffy1206:
Maybe you ON your 3g and keep downloading at the same time...

This saying he bought Chinese phone, at least this is good notification and tip to enlongate his battery life... Nigerians sha undecided we never grow up... sad

So abeg how else are u suppsed to download if u don't turn on ur 3g?
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by OSHUKUNUOGBO(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
happens when you put a smaller battery with less capacity.......... sometimes when ma battery is down,i codedly use a Nokia 3310 battery for ma techno Android....... at it shows that update.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Sirfrederick(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happens mostly on device that has 2 cores or 4(quadcore). Happens as a result of over usage which makes the device hot.
Allow it to cool down for like 5 mins its going to stop.

2 Likes

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
greenhulk:

sorry I meant to say, keep charging and downloading...
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Screenshot below !!
am sorry tho i cannot provide an advice.. Which font are u using? I like it
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Gmajor(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op i remeber when i was using a custom rom. Whenever i download for up to 30minutes i get that notification.
If you are using a custom rom go back to your roots
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by power900: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
op pray for more money to buy a good fone, an iPhone user no fit complain of this kind fault
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by MJBOLT: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Screenshot below !!

The only time I experienced it was when I used another battery on my phone
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by stanley99a(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op, nothing is wrong with your battery or phone. It occurs in most infinix phones( especially hot series) . This is as a result of multi tasking.... Downloading, playing games or music at the same time.
Don't worry it will stop after some time
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by prodiG(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Screenshot below !!
My former phone used to show that especially when am playing hd games. I just minimize the notification and continue with what am doing

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by tobbie247(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin consine me? I dey use one eye read wetin dey background. grin
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by prinsam30: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
#TeamGionee

remove ur battery and fix it back

lobatan
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Pabloosas(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobbie247:
Wetin consine me? I dey use one eye read wetin dey background. grin
Wetin ur eye find go there? cheesy
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by constance500: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
TECNO H5
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Seculent: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2016
greenhulk:

Abeg help me ask am o. Which site can 2g surf for them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] / Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) / Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.