Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) (5549 Views)

Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by JohnnyBlack: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2016
That alert is peculiar to MTK devices, I use one...and I get I sometimes
it's usually if there are too many processes going on. or if you're using it while charging it.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by JohnnyBlack: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2016
That alert is peculiar to MTK devices, I use one...and I get it sometimes
it's usually if there are too many processes going on. or if you're using it while charging it.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Jeffy1206:
sorry I meant to say, keep charging and downloading...

If the battery gets hot while it is not charging, then it would probably explode while charging because charging a phone makes the battery warm.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Mustack: 4:14am On Jul 31, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Hellos guys ...Two weeks ago I started experiencing something on my phone that started giving me concern...

Please how many of you experienced the same thing and what's the possible cause and Effect ??

Screenshot below !!
I experienced it twice in the afternoon when I was taking pics.. I later observe that normally taking pics increase the temperature of the phone couple with the hot sun.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by TUtorbook: 4:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Yhu are using anoda battery in your fone.... Dat stuff just spoilt both my fone nd my battery last month
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by TUtorbook: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Yh
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by TUtorbook: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2016
OSHUKUNUOGBO:
happens when you put a smaller battery with less capacity.......... sometimes when ma battery is down,i codedly use a Nokia 3310 battery for ma techno Android....... at it shows that update.

Yh..... Dah was particularly wah spoilt ma battery nd fobe 2geda last month
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Mustack: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
TUtorbook:

Yh..... Dah was particularly wah spoilt ma battery nd fobe 2geda last month
i immediately you notice it don't hesitate to put off your phone. remove the battery from your phone instantly from it.. this is another advantage over non removable battery phone.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by TeeFeh(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
looks like a tecno fone
yeah?
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by econity(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2016
I use to notice such when I'm charging and abs at the same time using my phone in the car during a sunny day.
The next thing to do is to stop what I'm doing and keep the phone away from direct sunlight.
For me the warning is genuine because mere checking the phone will show that the temperature is extremely high.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by frostland(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
ops am sure u are using tecno f7 if yes den don't be afraid I have 3 people who have dat similar problem wit tecno f7
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by RitzyPrince(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
That's what u get when u purchase MTK JUNKS....continue using the Unit, hopefully it doesn't explode and injure you cheesy
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by vheektor14944(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2016
My dear just root ur fone using KINGROOT(make sure it's d latest version)... And dats all.
Was having d same problem then a friend told me abt KINGROOT nd it worked.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
greenhulk:

If the battery gets hot while it is not charging, then it would probably explode while charging because charging a phone makes the battery warm.
did you people get the op at all? He said he was charging and that happens...
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2016
econity:
I use to notice such when I'm charging and abs at the same time using my phone in the car during a sunny day.
The next thing to do is to stop what I'm doing and keep the phone away from direct sunlight.
For me the warning is genuine because mere checking the phone will show that the temperature is extremely high.
don't mind their ignorance... So when your car tells you that your temperature is hit does it mean it's junk? SMH undecided... It's simple remove the charger and allowed to cool off... This use to happen to my Galaxy S5.

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Jeffy1206:
did you people get the op at all? He said he was charging and that happens...

Firstly, I read the op and I didn't see anywhere he said he was charging the phone when the message came.

Secondly, what the hell is YOUR BATTERY IS OVER TEMPERATURE? What oem would make such grammatical blunder? Definitely not from the android made by Google.
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2016
greenhulk:

Firstly, I read the op and I didn't see anywhere he said he was charging the phone when the message came.

Secondly, what the hell is YOUR BATTERY IS OVER TEMPERATURE? What oem would make such grammatical blunder? Definitely not from the android made by Google.
are you guys talking about the Grammer?
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by stano2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Seems you use infinix. ..time to buy a new battery
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Johnkantius97(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Hellos guys ...Two weeks ago I started experiencing something on my phone that started giving me concern...

Please how many of you experienced the same thing and what's the possible cause and Effect ??

Screenshot below !!

Go to Carlcare
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Can we call LG phone a China phone?
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by Code45: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
dancok:
Can we call LG phone a China phone?
LG is a Korean brand.

1 Like

Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by kecee99(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Screenshot below !!
Bros, which font be that?
Re: ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) by kecee99(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Screenshot below !!
your charger is over heated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price / Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features / Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.