Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (75621 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by linus316: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls nairalander carefully observe the pics. U will discover is not real. So don't waste your time commenting. Meanwhile let remember the love God for our life let remember the love of christ for our soul
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
johnson232:

not true...
How?.

If he was faithful, he won't have been in this predicament, but they will always have minor misunderstandings.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
When you're faithful in your marriage, you won't have issues with your spouse.
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Pavore9: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
That woman's mind eeh!.

But what could make her do such?, it may not be that the man was only cheating on her and transferring money to another girl, but maybe he has never given her...the wife such an amount of money. Which still doesn't justify her act though!.

How the mind process situation is so different in everyone. The wife shouldn't have gone that length but the scary thing is that this same news is giving some women energy to work on some "ideas". Having affairs has its costs! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is an example of a man marrying someone else rib. Whats marriage even turning to nowadays. Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by muhakeem(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
what a wicked world
whos is wicked btween the man and the wife?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
to marry na crime again? na the woman work the money ni
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by gonkraziiiiii: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abegiiii....y cheat....Ppl deal differently with issues jor....Oya go kiss Na...moral of d story -cheat n get bleeped on earth...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by johnson232: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
How?.

If he was faithful, he won't have been in this predicament, but they will always have minor misunderstandings.
would u do that to your man if u were in her shoes?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pavore9:

How the mind process situation is so different in everyone. The wife shouldn't have gone that length but the scary thing is that this same news is giving some women energy to work on some "ideas". Having affairs has it cost! angry
Absolutely!.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by annnikky(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
chi4ik4:
no difference between women and devil
Is vise versa cos a man cut d wife's hand cos he caught her cheating on him angry

this days men n women r becoming brutal wen they find out d@ their spouse is cheating on them undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by ekeroyal(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
ofemigeorge:
The bible was right......a woman's wrath is worst than hell. She didnt even give him the mouth to say "am Sorry"

grin grin grin grin grin

You nailed it like Judas the Carpenter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
johnson232:

would u do that to your man if u were in her shoes?
I am not married, but with dating experience, have seen worse than that, and walked away, not even creating a scene.

Can Never!.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by atima4: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
the woman is from daek world
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by terryaji1: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
She is a witch
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oh my God how could this happened Please when did Nigerians became this heartless for God sake What kind of people are these on Nigeria soil Oh my God this guy tongue is damage I doubt if this guy will ever talk fine again so is so terrible.

And the reason for all these persistent aggression and wickedness is because of our weak society that has a failed law system or are dying of religion bigotry because I'm so sure if that woman is got arrested but police with cash on the table will let her go. And on religion part it's then you will see them coming in foldS and go straight INto a bible verse or qouran verse and say forgive her and let HER keep living with you God love forgiveness or oh bros leave her to God to judge and that is the end of the story. I don't know what to say I'm confuse as per Nigeria system of things criminal knows how to escape punishment by begging USING religion or by money to the police its weird and sad.

This guy is pronounce man made handicap already because that tongue will not allow him to speak fluently again. Bro next time always check well before you marry.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by chysam: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
debris:
And yet some people are still dwelling in sin undecided

REPENT PEOPLE
THIS IS END TIME

Don't miss that visa to heaven# Home is near..

Which of the heavens?. The one that the Pharaohs and the Egyptians that invented religion over 30 000 years ago also waited for?. Yet christians and other religious group later on plagiarised their doctrines namd made it their own .

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by hanastazia(f): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked I am not marrying again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Woman make una Cary una wahala goo, I no want! Runs away to d wilderness to live with a beast
lolss...u don't know if the beast will do worse..

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by hanastazia(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
saintkel:
Serves him right
why? No matter what he did, this sldnt be the right judgement for him.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Collins0609(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
So i cannot send my money to who i want.my hardearned money.no woman whatever my relationship with her hav the right to say how i spent my money.i hope the ministry of women affair,kate Henshew,Uche Jumbo and other feminist are reading this.this barbarism of the highest.if the ministry of women affair hav no plan to control there jezebel members then it should be scrap and its budget should b use for something useful

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by muller101(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
What of desperate men?.
have u ever had an encounter with one before?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by pelij18(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
MzDesire:

did you also read about the man that cut off his wife's hand for cheating?....not only some women but some men too.
Now, i'm afraid of you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by farouk0403(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
blood of Christ!! she don turn him to PREDATOR[b]
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
muller101:
have u ever had an encounter with one before?
You men are more desperately wicked than women.

Just take it from me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Jabioro: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't know what to write... this is too much..last week it was a man who chopped off woman arm,today woman cut man with knife.. devils everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
When you're faithful in your marriage, you won't have issues with your spouse.
benita dis Is not a matter of faithfulness or whatever. Even if d man like, make he padlock him prick join, a bad wife is a bad wife. And wen she is bad, their will be a problem. Cheating is not d only problem in marriage. U talk abt attitude, financial recklessness, character, overeacting to issues, disrespect, infact, I can name a thousand of dem. So it doesn't really centre on whether d man is faithful. D bible wa not wrong when it wrote, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
Why will i support that?.

Was just telling Cutehector, not to be scared of marrying, provided he will be faithful.
madam.. Dat one pass faithfulness ooooooooo.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:

Then padlock ur joystick very well undecided
abegi. Wetin concern prick with my not wanting to get married.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
hanastazia:
lolss...u don't know if the beast will do worse..
my friend go and read ur bible.. angry
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by debris: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
chysam:

Which of the heavens?. The one that the Pharaohs and the Egyptians that invented religion over 30 000 years ago also waited for?. Yet christians and other religious group later on plagiarised their doctrines namd made it their own .

My friend I don't have time for people like u read ur bible everyday.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by lupa74(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by muller101(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
You men are more desperately wicked than women.

Just take it from me.
well from the post. The dude was the victim. Now tell me who is wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.