Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,080 members, 7,867,098 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (75638 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by MzDesire(f): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2016
ststyreal:

Make them dey faithful, dem no dey hear. Person wey no say him never ready to stay with one woman, make e continue him bachelorhood, abi na by force to marry? I tire for marriage ooooo, honestly, if no be for children sake, I no see any need for marriage, judging from what is happening in various homes this days. E come be like say, the marriage na bondage. May God help married couples amen.
Amen o
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by debris: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2016
chysam:

Which of the bibles? The one revised by revisionists a million times or tht of the hellenists??. The one tht says sun rather than the earth revolves and God even helped Joshua to prevent it from setting

Today is sunday i hope you go to one of the churches around u and about ur views....Goodluck ain't replying u anymore

N/B
HEAVEN IS REAL

Memory verse for today:1thessalonians 4:17
Like i said don't miss that visa.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by debris: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2016
chysam:

Which of the heavens?. The one that the Pharaohs and the Egyptians that invented religion over 30 000 years ago also waited for?. Yet christians and other religious group later on plagiarised their doctrines namd made it their own .

Today is sunday i hope you go to one of the churches around u about ur views....Goodluck ain't replying u again

N/B
HEAVEN IS REAL

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by phemsie(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
saintkel:
Serves him right

Like seriously, have u lost ur brain or something
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by ogfame(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2016
Guys is ur babe be the Jealous type run for ur life
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by johnson232: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Benita27:
Go back again.

To the 1 page, i quoted you there, don't run to quote my comments, without comprehension, it seems english is a big deal to some people.

No offence.
senseless!
u never condemned her act....
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by hazzanovich(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
chisos!!!!.......d wife deservs 2 b crucified
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by fuckpoverty(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
blood of amadioha..what is dis,dis woman is an endtime wife ooooooo,heeeyyyyy
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by theEYe21(f): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
I call that lack of emotional control, and it embitters Destiny. Karma never sleeps and she's always lurking at every corner.The woman will receive her own judgment and the same pain her spouse has suffered.
KomonSense:
Cc Vero2sleek and theEye21

Come see wetin woman do man oooo ?

Make una no yab me again...Abeg ejooor
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
jagugu88li:

Thank you!!!

I agree with her totally.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ioannes:

I agree with her totally.

Listen to this one, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by chysam: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
debris:

Today is sunday i hope you go to one of the churches around u and about ur views....Goodluck ain't replying u anymore

N/B
HEAVEN IS REAL

Another brainwashed homo sapien.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
jagugu88li:

Listen to this one, grin grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2017
This is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.