Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim (999 Views)

Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Scam / New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by Famouson: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
I got the message from Mtn yesterday that upon the recharge of 500 and 1000 for 750mb and 1.5gb,you'll get a bonus of 3.5gb and 7.5gb respectively....... Mtn are liars because I loaded #500 yesterday and opted in for the 750mb,but was given the 3.5gb... I said let me give it a try again this morning... I bought Mtn #501 again from my mobile banking and opted in for another 750mb but was not given the 3.5gb as said by Mtn... ..Please I don't want anyone to fall for this big scan by MTN anymore... Mtn are nothing but thieves and liars.... I've been trying to call the customer care for the past 1hour but it just keeps cutting..... I hope this message gets across everyone in Nigeria....
Lalasticlala please do the needful..

1 Like

Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by Hotflakes(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol...

When will mtn stop scamming Nigerians
Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by Salimmuhammad(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Famouson:
I got the message from Mtn yesterday that upon the recharge of 500 and 1000 for 750mb and 1.5gb,you'll get a bonus of 3.5gb and 7.5gb respectively....... Mtn are liars because I loaded #500 yesterday and opted in for the 750mb,but was given the 3.5gb... I said let me give it a try again this morning... I bought Mtn #501 again from my mobile banking and opted in for another 750mb but was not given the 3.5gb as said by Mtn... ..Please I don't want anyone to fall for this big scan by MTN anymore... Mtn are nothing but thieves and liars.... I've been trying to call the customer care for the past 1hour but it just keeps cutting..... I hope this message gets across everyone in Nigeria....
Lalasticlala please do the needful..

Bros make we hear word...haba..thats our problem we dont verify things, we just come here and start abusing or painting peoples effort bad...i git the message too thats the one of 500 for 750mb plus 3.5gb free..and the one of N1000 for 1gb plus 7.5gb free....i did it that is recharged Mtn N500 via recharge card not transfer or vtu or mobile banking...and i got 1gb for recharging and the then sub for 750mb and still got my 3.5gb...so what are u saying...me cho nu there i go beat u oh grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
You did not load a card the second time hence the reason it didn't work. If you bought and loaded a card it would've worked but rather you loaded airtime from your bank account thereby bypassing the use of a physical voucher.
Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by RooneyMan: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
The rule is, you must load the card.. I 1st tried it yesterday with a transferred card, but didn't get the offer. Tried it now with a loaded card and it gave in

Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by krozay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
If I recharge 500 Am i not supposed to get 1gb valid till Sunday 11:59 then use my 500 to subscribe to the 750mb and also get 3.75gb valid till Sunday too ((((Am I Right)))
Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by Jaymaestro(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
charix:
You did not load a card the second time hence the reason it didn't work. If you bought and loaded a card it would've worked but rather you loaded airtime from your bank account thereby bypassing the use of a physical voucher.
Loaded mine via bank account. I got the 7GB+. The H+ speed doesn't reach upto 15mbps as usual.
Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by lonngmann(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
I got the message. ..I recharged through mobile banking and I got 5 gig as bonus for 750mb sub. .but they are deducting from the 750mb first..and not touching the 5 gig that will expire tomorrow sad
Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by RooneyMan: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
lonngmann:
I got the message. ..I recharged through mobile banking and I got 5 gig as bonus for 750mb sub. .but they are deducting from the 750mb first..and not touching the 5 gig that will expire tomorrow sad

Oboi Ur own case dey Supreme court.. Mine na from bonus o

1 Like

Re: Mtn Wow Weekend Is A Big Scam!!!!!!! Please Don't Fall A Victim by uzilee(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2016
recharged 2k now did 3.5gb mtn promised 17gb free data....now na 2.9gb remain....no wow weekend bonus found....scam jare

(1) (Reply)

New Tecno W4 Android 6.0 Marshmallow For Sale! / Check The New Huawei GR5 Mini With Fingerprint. Includes Full Specs And Price. / Huawei Nova Review, Specification And Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.