Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. (2898 Views)

Week 4 2018 English Season Football Pools Coupon Fixtures / ##road To Glory With 1.5 Odd Betting System## / The Roll Over Betting System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by namedo: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2016
The 2016/2017 English Football season fixtures finally out and fantastic key systems are out again to win millions of cash for its users this new season. Be a part of the winning train as our foreign contact releases super settings and keys which reveals fixed draws for weeks 5,6,10,11, and more! Example : Every week 6, coupon number 39xx must draw! Arsenal vs Liverpool are set for 3 fixed draws. Check out the secret fixed draws for the 13th of August, 2016 in the key system. Do you know also that week 10 offers you a millionaire package too. Do you know of a system draw that has been working consistently for more than 10 years now? Everything is revealed in the Pools Secret Key. The systems are explained in simple terms with awesome proofs. It can also be used as draw bets on Nairabet, Bet9ja etc It is said that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. We don't believe in noise making. Contact me on WhatsApp if you wish to be part of this windfall and I promise you, you will never regret it. It however may cost a token. Don't inundate me with calls because I am a very busy man. Whatsapp olny 08035096342. Only 30 people will have the privilege of getting this great key system for draws. So, it is first come, first served! This is not a scam please. Only serious minded people are invited! Thank you.
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by namedo: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Reach me on WhatsApp 08035096342
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by adahgold(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Bro no strategy is sure u hear.
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by namedo: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2016
adahgold:
Yes, I agree with you, brother. There are occasions where some matches are fixed either for ceremonial reasons or to favour stakers; and that is why pools forecast papers like RSK and systems like mine are created to unravel the hidden fixed matches. If in doubt, check past records: Every week 37 of the English season which came between the 26th /27th of March this year, the first letter of the home team on number 49 (pools coupon) which was Stirling Abion : take the numerical representation of its first letter 's' = 19. The teams on coupon number 19 which was Harrogate vs Curzon played a draw. This has been playing draws for over 10 English seasons now. Check your records and prove me wrong. This and more fantastic systems, I've packaged for your staking and betting pleasure this English season. Be part of the winners' train for a token. This is for real. It's no scam! 5k on WhatsApp 08035096342. Just type 'yes' if interested. A trial will convince you!
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by menshowng(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
namedo:
Yes, I agree with you, brother. There are occasions where some matches are fixed either for ceremonial reasons or to favour stakers; and that is why pools forecast papers like RSK and systems like mine are created to unravel the hidden fixed matches. If in doubt, check past records: Every week 37 of the English season which came between the 26th /27th of March this year, the first letter of the home team on number 49 (pools coupon) which was Stirling Abion : take the numerical representation of its first letter 's' = 19. The teams on coupon number 19 which was Harrogate vs Curzon played a draw. This has been playing draws for over 10 English seasons now. Check your records and prove me wrong. This and more fantastic systems, I've packaged for your staking and betting pleasure this English season. Be part of the winners' train for a token. This is for real. It's no scam! 5k on WhatsApp 08035096342. Just type 'yes' if interested. A trial will convince you!

Im intrested 08088626339
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by Mo6i6(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
adahgold:
Abeg help me tell am...
Re: Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. by namedo: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
adahgold:
My draw strategy worked as predicted. Arsenal v Liverpool at number 1 on pools coupon to draw the following : Tottenham at away with its opponent. It played Everton v Tottenham Bleep coupon number 6xx
The position of Tottenham +25 and + 33 respectively to give you the two other draws=6+25=31xx
6+33=39xx
31x= Oldham v Walsall xx drew
39x= Doncaster v Crawley xx drew!! 3/3! That is= 30+ odds
Who then challenges my claims that draws could be hidden in system?
Weekend games are available with proofs for this weekend and next. Be part of the winning galore. Contact me on WhatsApp for more enjoyment. When I gave out number 39xx as draw on coupon a week before it played many made cynical comments about my claims and some even tagged me dubious. A proof of the pudding lies in the eating. Please check your past three season's record to attest to this claim. I'm available on WhatsApp only : 08035096342

(1) (Reply)

Allah Will Punish Juventus (see Why) / Nff Appoints Samson Siasia As New Super Eagles! / Lionel Messi And Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo Welcome New Baby Boy, Mateo Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.