Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

“africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni (650 Views)

Take Responsibility / Ooni of Ife and the confusion of Responsibility / Giant Of Africa- Has Nigeria Lost The Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by LieDetector(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016

The Ooni of Ife Ooni Adeyeye
Enitan Ogunwusi shared this on his
IG page. He wrote:

There were no boundaries in Africa
until the 1894 Berlin conference,
we should forget these boundaries
and focus on the strength of bond
of our natural togetherness created
by our earliest ancestors. — Africa
has the sole responsibility to
balance the world as its center.
This can only be achieved if we all
come together and see ourselves as
one. #OoniofIfe#AroleOduduwa
#TogetherinProgress #OneAfrica
#AfricaRising #Otisese
#OoniOgunwusi#OloriWuraola
#AdimulaYoruba

Lalasticlala
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by Thewrath(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
I see
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by Liamm(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
In a bid to "Balance the world", Mr Ooni turned a world tourist. The unnecessary expenses you waste in this hard economy can not be justified young man.

There could be a sinister motive behind his travels. Perhaps to colonize the world the way they've colonized London. After all, British prime minister, Theresa May has a Yoruba ancestry. Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by johnmartus(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2016
God will continue to punish White's
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by LieDetector(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticlala, I've modified the pictures.. .. . They're visible now
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by Young03(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Akuko mike ejeagha

who u EPP?
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by KINGinVAHALA: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Young03:
Akuko mike ejeagha

who u EPP?
Boss how far na? kindly check your email, I just replied your mail.
Re: “africa Has The Sole Responsibility To Balance The World As Its Center” – Ooni by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Young03:
Akuko mike ejeagha

who u EPP?
my brother watsup, pls i"d like to solicit for your vote for falconey in the Mr nairaland voting season coming up 2moro.

I'll be grateful for your favorable reply.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Masquerade Carved Like A Nigerian Minister (PHOTOS) / Photo: Ooni Of Ife Joins Muslims In Ife For Prayers At Eid Prayer Ground / NIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.