Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) (83787 Views)

The Biscuit That Got People Talking / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
These Religious pathetics are at it again...Give it to a starving Christian in Somalia and tell me if he won't eat it gleefully.

You Fornicate, tell lies, etc but won't eat a biscuit?
But really how does it affect u if they wony eat d buscuit.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by sibb2011: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
.......and yet, people are not been conscious of what they are getting into.

End time biscuit. sad
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by AlphaCentauri: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
helphelp:
Lucifer is just a name like.."Esu"...

There are lots of Esubiyi, Esusetan, Esulaja etc

I'll eat the biscuit after saying the grace and nothing wee hapun...
ya stomock wee turn into the bottomless pit after you eat am
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by mykh01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
We are too religious but unGodly in diz part of the world. Na una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by HARDBOI: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Audray(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians and their fear fear. Lucifer is obviously a metaphor for the fact as you eat the biscuit,you'd probably overindulge ...like sin. Read the blurb.Una no dey understand English?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by P0intBlank(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wizdray:
Its just a name undecided

Hmmm.....just a name? Would you name your child lucifer?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
neutrotoba:
Chuvin22 you need salvation
GOAN CHECK UR DICTIONARY. AND I NEVER SAID LUCIFER GIVES ME LIGHT, TAKE NOTE.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by rhektor(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
These Religious pathetics are at it again...Give it to a starving Christian in Somalia and tell me if he won't eat it gleefully.

You Fornicate, tell lies, etc but won't eat a biscuit?

Who made you the judge?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by love4rent80s: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
That biscuit is the 666 mark, once u put it in ur mouth, u will automatically give ur self to the devil
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by neutrotoba(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chuvin22:
GOAN CHECK UR DICTIONARY. AND I NEVER SAID LUCIFER GIVES ME LIGHT, TAKE NOTE.

Well that's what anybody would denote from ur comment
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Xtanixlax(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Of all the brand name in this world, it is lucifer they choose.
i aint buying dah biscuit, my parents, siblings, teachers, gf's, wife2be, kids2be, schl frnds, footballer i lyk, etc, we airnt buying!.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by macaranta(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Africans can fear for africa

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Wizdray: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
P0intBlank:

Hmmm.....just a name? Would you name your child lucifer?
Loll. What are you saying bro. We're talking of biscuit here not child
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
neutrotoba:
Chuvin22 you need salvation

You read my mind
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by P0intBlank(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wizdray:
Loll. What are you saying bro. We're talking of biscuit here not child

Ok o
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by tayadof9ja(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
They could as well have said morning star, I guess that one is wrong too right?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.
when you give birth, name your child lucifer.... Ebhey

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
That small tin is £10.95
Not cheap to eat lucifers snack!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Marlvin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
onlineadejoh:
Don't tell me that some sane guys would use their hard-earned money to buy this shocked
Charlie , thats a biscuit not a time bomb or grenade

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by sesaan(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by sesaan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
tayadof9ja:
grin
tayadof9ja:
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Marlvin(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where can it be bought / gotten.....
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
saaedlee:
It's just a brand name
Antichrist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by WEWE22(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
just a brand name

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by masterP042(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmm. Imprinted on it "one errs anew " and devilishly deceptive.. I no fit buy am talk more of eating it.. It's not just a coincidence
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by kadiri3(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Which company dey do d biscuit sef?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by viki84(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
i reserve ny comment until i see the biscuit for mama nkechi shop

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by emerged01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.

This guy funny die! Can you name your child lucifer?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Bigcake: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
I'm sorry to say this, but you are a big foool.

Lucifer Deceptive biscuit is the best name for a biscuit abi? or freemasonry is a good spark for the biscuit.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sharon6:
I'll pass.
Make person still dey eat lucifer's biscuits untop all im sins for this end time

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
.....I don check your Signature !!! Na to come after you remain grin grin grin

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Niflheim(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
QUESTION: In the book of Revelations 22:16, what was the title given to "Jesus"?

ANSWER: The "bright morning star"(latin translation=LUCIFER).

QUESTION: So why are christians making so much noise?

ANSWER: It is because they do not know the simple difference between "names" and "titles".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Tosyno51(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Because I've seen Lucifer(the series), does it mean I'll go to hell fire?? grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.