Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) (83786 Views)

The Biscuit That Got People Talking / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by VicHeavens10(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
'Devilishly deceptive'.
End time biscuit.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by pamcode(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Devilishly deceptive ke, does that mean the biscuit is just rubbish but packaged to deceive people.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by onionsoup(f): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
saaedlee:

Please what is demonic and what is not? About 2 decades ago a certain sect of Christians (Deeper Lifers) termed television boxes as demonic, today they are projecting Bible verses on them during services. You can choose to name a kid anything you wish, but it doesn't in anyway affect the kid's future.

I don't argue on religious topics, because religion is not logical.

You just des ribed your person so no need pushing this discuss further adios.

[b]

I don't argue on religious topics, because religion is not logical. [/[/b]quote]
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by RegalD(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
saaedlee:

Logically you would reject a job offer in the production company because its the Devil's Brand name.
Logically yes. According to Mother Theresa, ' At the end it is not you and anyone, it is between you and God.
My people perish because of lack of Knowledge, the world is more spiritual than you know it to be.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Mabelenena(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Richie0974:

How do you know Lucifer had horns?
So if the manufacturers decide to call it Angel Michael, and drawvan image with wings then the biscuit is good for consumption?
This is just a marketing strategy, nothing involved.
I cant believe u actually exist
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Mabelenena:
I cant believe u actually exist

Well get a hold of yourself because I do. angry
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by AbroadBabe(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Austin234:
Lets assume the company is new, does it mean they must a negative trend to penetrate the market? It only connotes lack of fear of God. Lucifer is an enemy of God, how could somecody think of popularity using an enemy of God and man.
A big warning here for those that use naked women for advert. God cannot condone that in whatever reasonable guise
good morning sir..

Pls vote for falconey for mr nairaland.
Today is the semi final and i dont want him to lose.
Pls check my signature cry

It starts by 10am and end by 6pm
The link to the thread is on my profile/signature.
When you get to the thread..pls type: " i vote falconey cc nljega"

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Mabelenena(f): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Richie0974:

Well get a hold of yourself because I do. angry
Your type would see red colour and still be doubting if it is red colour
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mabelenena:
Your type would see red colour and still be doubting if it is red colour

I doubt you understand the difference between abstractness and reality.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Mabelenena(f): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Richie0974:

I doubt you understand the difference between abstractness and reality.
I guess your clearly refering to yourself and if u like when u see poison drink it and say the name is just for advertisement...
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mabelenena:
I guess your clearly refering to yourself and if u like when u see poison drink it and say the name is just for advertisement...

I'm not going to keep dragging this with you because you just showed your incapability to comprehend.
When properly checked, you'll find out the name is just for marketting, like I said does giving it a holy name like Michael make it heavenly, definitely not.
Talking about poison on something like this sounds mundane, it has to do with the physical compared to some thing you just assume is and which actually isn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.