Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

South African Visa Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa Delay (1581 Views)

South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs / Italy Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Visa Delay by aekmanweb(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Hi everyone, I would like to ask why Visa application at the South African high commission is being delayed. I happened to apply for a visit visa to the republic but it's been 10 working days now, my other friends that applied got their visas in less than 7 working days. I tracked the status via vfs, the response I got was: visa application received, application is under assessment. Please, if anyone knows what steps to take to confirm the actual status of the application aside vfs tracking, kindly share with me because I would need my passport for visa interview in couple of days at another embassy.
Re: South African Visa Delay by Moreoffaith(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
I also experience this in 2014,
I even waited for more than 3 weeks so i had to put a call through.
They told me they are working on it, after two days they ask me to pay a repatriation fee of 110,000 or so within 48hrs,
After i paid in the money they called me to come for the pick up.
I will advice you wait for maybe 5 working days, if you dont see any response from them you can call them and ask what is happening on your application.
Re: South African Visa Delay by zex1515: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Please what number did you call them with?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Shopping Mall In Dubai / Beautiful Hidden Lake In Akpawfu, Enugu State / IR-2 Us Immigrant Visa: My Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.