Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones (634 Views)

Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. / Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones by manny4u(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please friends am about to buy an innjoo haloo phone because I like the specs of this phone and the price is fair too, but have never use this phone before so I need my good nairalanders with knowledge of phones to help educate me on this product especially it screen and durability. Thanks as I wait in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones by kvngjesse(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
manny4u:
Please friends am about to buy an innjoo haloo phone because I like the specs of this phone and the price is fair too, but have never use this phone before so I need my good nairalanders with knowledge of phones to help educate me on this product especially it screen and durability. Thanks as I wait in anticipation for ur response.
P
I've handled both the innjoo halo and the innjoo halo plus, their display and camera sucks. just buy tecno w4 or tecno w3, you wil love it
Re: Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones by Babalegba(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
The problem with injoo phones is the lack of spare parts, if anything go bad on the phone you cannot replace it and their customer service is terrible
Re: Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones by manutdadex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
i av been using injoo halo since last yr. and i never get issue with am. screen? for that price!?abeg na good phone
Re: Need Someone To Educate Me On The Durability Of Innjoo Halo Phones by Ivan995: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2016
kvngjesse:
P
I've handled both the innjoo halo and the innjoo halo plus, their display and camera sucks. just buy tecno w4 or tecno w3, you wil love it
sorry, bought a tecno w3 but the navigator keys wouldnt light up. Is there a way to change it or is thats how it is?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L6 / Help!! My Airtel Bb Subcription Is Not Working / Phone Not Charging But Discharging When Plugged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.