Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick? (3820 Views)

Difference Betweer Automatic Voltage Regulator And Automatic Voltage Switch / How To Download Anything From Youtube Without Any App (very Simple Trick) / Solar Panel Problem No Current (amp) But There Is Voltage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick? by Whizpeter(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello all,

I had this neighbour last year, who performed a little trick in his house..
He used a special kind of cable to do some connections and that was it!!
Whenever the power supply was low, his house would have full voltage! It felt like magic!

Right now, I'm in dire need of something like that, the new vicinity I found myself is troubled with constant low voltage when there is light!

My Ex-Neighbour is now out of the country..

Who knows how it is done?
I'm tired of low voltage and I don't have money for a big stabilizer right now!!
Re: How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick? by BamideleUbuntu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
What is your supply voltage normally and what is it dropping to?

What must-have equipment won't work at low voltage?
Re: How To Increase Electrical Voltage Via A Simple Trick? by Whizpeter(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
BamideleUbuntu:
What is your supply voltage normally and what is it dropping to?

What must-have equipment won't work at low voltage?

Normally +/- 200volts... Now I don't think its up to 50volts sef!!! My phone charger which is basic, fluctuates when the voltage is that low...
My Sub-Woofer system doesn't sound properly and do I need to mention my television?
In fact all electrical appliances except my rechargeable lamp!

(1) (Reply)

Anycast Or Google Chromecast Which One Is Better? Advise / Renewable Energy Is The Solution To Nigeria's Power Situation. / Starting My Very Own Soap Making PLANT. 16 September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.