Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Advisable Getting Close To My Landlord - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable Getting Close To My Landlord (416 Views)

Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss / Is It Advisable To Inform My Boss About My Intention Of Starting M.sc Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable Getting Close To My Landlord by weselomo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Recently now, iv been in good term with my landlord and he do tell me lot of family, business story and how he make it big to build his house. But my question to fellow nairaland is that whether is advisable for someone getting close to his or her landlord or kukuma distance oneself from them.
Candid advise pls.

(1) (Reply)

Soeur Solutions / Professional REVIT 3D Architect Training. N6,000 / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.