Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Etisalat New 1gb Data Offer And 11months Free Access To Social Media/apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat New 1gb Data Offer And 11months Free Access To Social Media/apps (980 Views)

Glo, Federal Civil Service Collaborate On Free Access CUG Lines / Etisalat’s New Logo (9mobile) A Ripoff Of US Apparel Logo? / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat New 1gb Data Offer And 11months Free Access To Social Media/apps by techsparkhub: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
what is the offer?
activate your new smartphone on the etisalat network and get 1GB instant free data valid for 30 days plus free SocialMe Pak for 11 months when you purchase up to N1000 worth of data in the previous month.

How It Works Like i said, it's no more by IMEI tweaking but simply by sending the PIN that comes with a new smartphone to etisalat for them to activate it. Once activated, you will be given free 1GB data for browsing.

How Can I Find The PIN?The PIN is now available on new smartphone boxes. Locate it when you buy new phonesHow Can I Activate ItWhen you purchase a new device from Etisalat stores or outlets, their staff will activate it there for you at no cost. But whenyou purchase from another store, all you need to do is locate the PIN inside the new phone box and sendPINfound on the device box to8186or by dialing *8186*PIN#.

How Can I Enjoy Free SocialMe Pak

You will also enjoy free access to social media and chat apps for the next 11 months with a minimum data purchase of N1,000 in the previous month

Can I Enjoy It On My Old Smartphones

No! Etisalat says it's only meant for new devices.Where Can I Buy New And Latest Smartphones?✔ You canbuy latest smartphones from Konga Here✔ You can as wellbuy phones at Jumia HereSo it's important you know this so as to not miss on the offer. 1GB is better than non. Remember, purchase any new smartphone, locate the PIN inside the box and sent to etisalat for activation via8186

source : http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/07/etisalat-free-1gb-data-offer-and-free.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Htc M8 Good? Or Not? / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 Gold Platinum At A Giveaway Price(Prize Reviewed) / See The Gionee S11 With 4 Camera's, 18:9 And 6gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.