Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (62588 Views)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Welcomme: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don tire for this APC. Are we d one to provide solutions to all these? Then y did we vote for these Idiots? Ogun loma pa gbogbo yin!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Welcomme: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,
yet every night they dream to be Dangote or bill Gates..
**** Is it because God has answered ur prayers that is y u keep tagging every Nigerian as lazy? Didnt they promise heaven and earth wen they were campaigning? Go to other countries, then u will know that truely, Nigerians are hardworking. It is just that the country is not helping matters. What we are asking for is just basic amenities like Electricity, pipe borne water, good road, so that businesses could thrive. Is that too much to ask for? Tell me one country in the world where all these things I mentioned are provided by the citizens themselves and not the govt.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by bkool7(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
to start with .
We, are the govt . What the V.P is saying is that uf you have brilliant innovative ideas ...the govt is ready to hear you out to come work together with them .

govts are humans .theyre not super heros .
they need the support and cooperation of you and i

i think thats fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by bkool7(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Sir, u are an animal! Is it because God has answered ur prayers that is y u keep tagging every Nigerian as lazy? Didnt they promise heaven and earth wen they were campaigning? Go to other countries, then u will know that truely, Nigerians are hardworking. It is just that the country is not helping matters. What we are asking for is just basic amenities like Electricity, pipe borne water, good road, so that businesses could thrive. Is that too much to ask for? Tell me one country in the world where all these things I mentioned are provided by the citizens themselves and not the govt.

cant you people debate without insults ?

the govt is simply calling intelligent minds with brilliant innovative ideas to come partner with them.
is that to Much to ask ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Welcomme: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
bkool7:

the govt is simply calling intelligent minds with brilliant innovative ideas to come partner with them.
is that to Much to ask ?
Since wen hav they been calling? For how long are they going to call? Bros, let us not b deceived, even if they see young Nigerians with brilliant ideas, will they give them chance? Bros, I am neither a zombie or wailer, I am just a patriotic Nigerian that is tired of all these bullshit the govt is feeding us with

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Acepen(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians need to change their mentality blaming the president.actualy the change starts with us
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by passionate88: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
A man has no name

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ghostmist: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
This Ode at it again, your type would place and empty plate an their dining and expect it to get filled because you voted for someone that promised you free food. Why get angry at the VP because he asked you to be smart in your reasoning and everyday work to help grow the Nation. Yes! there re a lot of Hardworking Nigerians like Myself and of course may Lazy ones like you who would even blame the government for leaking roof over their head.
zombie, I'm aware that critical reasoning isn't your forte.

Nigerians are naturally "SMART"

we don't need the VP or anybody to tell us to acquire virtues which we already possess.

those attributes..."hardwork and smartness " is ours already.

Nigerians feed themselves...

Nigerians provide their own water...

Nigerians provide their own electricity...

Nigerians cater for their own healthcare...

Nigerians provide their own security...

Nigerians even contribute to build and repair their roads

in a nutshell, we take care of all our needs by ourselves.

This begs the question... "WHAT DOES THE GOVERNMENT DO FOR NIGERIANS??

The present government promised heaven and earth, is it out of place for Nigerians to hold them accountable for what they said they would do??

28 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
ghostmist:
your stupidity is astounding.... did anybody point a gun to their heads when they were promising heaven and earth?? so, you are saying nobody should hold them responsible for what they said they would do??

besides, you didn't answer my question...

list out all the wonderful things your government has done for you..

now listen up.....Nigerians are hardworking people who do not depend on the government for anything. From providing water for ourselves to ensuring we have electricity via our generating sets and just about every other thing. If you have proof to the contrary, then state your claim.

accountable is the word boss! Just FYI. You got your message across though!!!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am I only one who thinks the reply isn't epic?
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ghostmist: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
ayoolanr:

accountable is the word boss! Just FYI. You got your message across though!!!
Thanks man!

6 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by jojothaiv(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
No time for all this Nairaland Socio-Political Activists with their punchlines again...

Grahyt, this weekend go make sense jare....
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by icedbreez(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
policy12:

While we u expect anything good from them.. .see leaders in other countries s see Africa leaders in this pics
I never see the thing Weh go make an African leader run.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by stagger: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,

Damn right brother. More than half voted APC because they were promised 5,000 a month. Iyaa!
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by MiMiakpet(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
E dey challenge us to think for them, we be special advisers?

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by brain247(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
APC has lost it,I can't believe that I actually voted for this jokers,no plan,no solution,no brain,no creativity,infact where is LAI MOHAMMED?

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by AlphaCentauri: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
thats the problem with the black man. they think the government is their baby sitter and someone who should think for them, while they occupy their own brain with food, sex, and ways to get quick money by fraud.

america and europe got to where they are because of the thinking power of the masses who create everything. govt just provides an enabling environment. so osinbajo is correct. you have to do your part to make the country great

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by jkaro(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dem don spoil this country more, even corruption time is even better than fighting corruption.
Am dying of hunger here in my own father land andsomebdy is challenging us to do shit.
This govt has prove no common sense to us

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Louiscutedude(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
APC.........All promises cancelled

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by kellsblingsz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
That reply was epic

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by brain247(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
bkool7:

is that to Much to ask ?

OGA pls tell me how many intelligent minds from poor family and poor background,will have access to our Govt.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Ikem11(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
who is talking about providing food Mr? You better grow up and think like a man with future and vision.. A country with no electricity, no good roads, poor currency and what way you want the masses dreaming? Hustling by day and use the money and buy fuel for generator at night? Even your Dangote go check his position now cos of the situation your country is im

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by titiakins: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
you are also a Nigerian

We'll like to see what you've done with your life

Talk Is cheap

10 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by tete7000(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
APC, a house built on quicksand of lies and propaganda. It's a matter of time, it will fall apart like pack of cards.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Skywalker5(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Typical Nigerian graduate thinking the government will do everything.his thinking is like British citizen on benefit.they don't want to do anything or think with their brain.just collect and collect.
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ozoneboy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
hausa /Yoruba leadership has never offered anything good to Nigeria,am not expecting anything different from bubu/osimbade ticket. bunch of incompetent tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ozoneboy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
hausa /Yoruba leadership has never offered anything good to Nigeria,am not expecting anything different from bubu/osimbade ticket

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by vic155: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Well for me is a shame for Nigerian youths despite our intelligence and population to be govern by 50, 70 or 80 years grandpa's who suppose to be at home relaxing. Just wake up and set aside religious or ethnic differences and make Nigeria great!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Dosmay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
just passing by
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by HtwoOw: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
edoyad:

No Nigerian has asked Nigerian govt to give them free light, water or anything. The data I'm using right now was not provided by govt, however Obasanjo govt through good policies brought about GSM and ICT to Nigeria.
That is all we are asking them to do in other sectors, if they can't then they should not act surprised in 2019 when we do the needful

Who said anything about free everything ? i said some nigerians expect government to do anything for them

Obasanjo brought ICT and GSM, where were you when Jonathan tried to sell NIGCOMSAT to his buddies ??

The power deal Fashola made with a japanese or was it chinese firm , that's nothing ? and your brothers blowing up pipelines what's their deal ??

It's easy to blame the government for the crimes we commit , but in this case , i know Buhari is doing his best and things are changing for the better

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Flashh: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.
The guy has a point.
He had a genuine point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.