Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (62597 Views)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ugosample:

Where is the enabling environment

Are you asking? Just because some people use the term "enabling environment " doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. There's nothing that's enabling about Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dude is just a simple dunce.

He failed to identify with the subject-matter of the message the Vice-President was passing across.

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ginggerxy: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,
yet every night they dream to be Dangote or bill Gates..
lazy leader will be embezzling your future and the future of your generation unborn and will expect you to think for solution to their lies during campaign. If they can't think they should better resign or they want us to be busy with our work and be doing theirs @ the same time? If I should say they don't have sense it will look as if one is insulting the presidency.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by plumule(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,
being lazy has nothing to do with government responsibility

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by preselect(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ooFhofvMiE

[size=13pt]The Horrornoble Commissioner Yomi Osiboyoyo and his master Terrorhammadu Buhari have fooled and continue to fool plenty of their followers. . . . . . grin. . . .
I cant believe some people still believe that these gangsters from Hell will turn the country for good. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
These gangsters have perfected the act of excuses and photocracy. Nothing concrete on the ground for nigerians to smile for. the only thing they built completed, the railway from kaduna or so. . . .was started by previous administrations and completed by the govt, yet they spent all their energy claiming the credit all alone, trying hard to not share the glory. . . .for "building" ONE rail line . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep on dreaming. . . . wait till hell freezes over before you guys realize this president is a fraud[/size]

#BuhariTheFraudulent

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have my claim (1) they increase fuel pump prize (2) same to kerosene (3) ago. A.p.c wait....i heard that aviation fuel is scarce. A.p.c wait them say the president budgeted billions for aso clinic and yet he fly abroad for common illness..a.p.C wait I hear say them want change slogan to process A.P.C wait.....where is Lai muhammed abi him too don get infection for mouth?
ghostmist:
****did anybody point a gun to their heads when they were promising heaven and earth?? so, you are saying nobody should hold them accountable for what they said they would do??

besides, you didn't answer my question...

list out all the wonderful things your government has done for you..

now listen up.....Nigerians are hardworking people who do not depend on the government for anything. From providing water for ourselves to ensuring we have electricity via our generating sets and just about every other thing. If you have proof to the contrary, then state your claim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by plumule(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
HtwoOw:
In saner climes, Osibanjo's challenge is a call to duty , some people would ask the government to iron their clothes , wash their pants and even spoon feed them if they could

Living in the western world's reality when indeed they live, have lived and continue to live in Africa , and those are the people who hail likes of FFK, Fayose, Metuah and Co
you are not worth talking to. Hw many people from that western world are spoon feed. It time to face your challenge as an youth and stop wallowing in you fathers wealth;;; if there is any

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by bosschinalu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
thats the problem with the black man. they think the government is their baby sitter and someone who should think for them, while they occupy their own brain with food, sex, and ways to get quick money by fraud.

america and europe got to where they are because of the thinking power of the masses who create everything. govt just provides an enabling environment. so osinbajo is correct. you have to do your part to make the country great

Please give osibanjo a call ASAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by bionixs: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
YOUR STUPIDITY IS LEGENDRY
diegwu01:
**** your type would place and empty plate an their dining and expect it to get filled because you voted for someone that promised you free food. Why get angry at the VP because he asked you to be smart in your reasoning and everyday work to help grow the Nation. Yes! there re a lot of Hardworking Nigerians like Myself and of course may Lazy ones like you who would even blame the government for leaking roof over their head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
ghostmist:
Go and sit yo ass down....

the average Nigerian expects "NOTHING" from the government.

you yourself with your big head, how many times have the government provided you with basic amenities such as pipe borne water and constant electricity??
. WICKED!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by AVISENNA: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
I really think Prof Osinbanjo deserves such a response.A member of RCCG was murdered in Abuja,have you in anyway heard the VP condemned,question or spoken publicly,either through electronic or print media. Even the incidents in Kano he said nothing. We are in the best position to assess this our so called leaders.They only used Osinbanjo to gain voters confidence both in the South,East,West and CAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by opribo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hahahaha LMAO, the prof should have said we attack you to come up with solutions. The truth is that the APC really did not understand the situation on ground, somebody simply thought that the world was on standstill since 30 years ago he tasted power and when they took over they are all confused. Instead of them to openly confess as Lai himself did by acknowledging that the economic problem in beyond the control of his oga. So that those who know how can willingly come out and help them resolve the problem. Now they are gropping in the dark and fooling themselves until it will crystallize and everything will scatter.

I will take them 16 years to get a grip of this economy because they aint smart, they are bunch of recycled old men the few who may pass for young have been compromised nobody can be bold enough to stand up and say this aint right. All them zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
some don't like to think!
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by jsb(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Billions of our money is being spent on you old guys to think up and execute solutions to this issues and you are throwing it back to us with empty stomach and no electricity whereas you enjoy 6-10 square meal a day with constant electricity and yet you can not think..if you guys are now confirmed to be brainless atleast to justify the resources being spent on guys I suggest you throw this to your spoilt children...

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by solash: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Can you imagine...

Abeg don't challenge us anything embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by tiwiex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
xandy84:
I was born and lived my college days in Nigeria and I was once of your opinion until I live somewhere else. The system has to work for people can think straight and profess solutions and take the nation to greater height. A situation you don't know where your next meal is coming from is not a situation to think. A situation everyday you go to work seems like your last day is not a situation to think.
We need to sit down as a nation and talk about the basic. The economy and the national in general needs to be restructure into a more sustainable w

Nice response. Dangote does not operate in a sane environment. As a matter of fact Dangote worsens everyone's opportunity to compete and survive. I find him a terrible example of a role model. I won't be surprised if over 50% of Nigeria's bank credit goes to one man. Which country does that? The VP said imagine. Did they imagine d impact of the power tariff increase on our well being? People owe as much as 40k a month for power and he says imagine. U can't plan a day for business as our currency depreciates daily. A lot of people (including Dangote) are probably converting a good chunk of money to dollars to reduce losses.

One good thing I can pick from the VPs comment is that they have run out of ideas and need epp. He just said it with Lagos sense.

The rate at which the youths are relocating is alarming now. There is no time to imagine. We have our lives to live. If u don't play politics and u have a better opportunity outside Nigeria, stop imagining and take it. We have to make our lives count oh. Dem pikins no dey Nigeria oh.

6 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by folks4luv(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
xandy84:
I was born and lived my college days in Nigeria and I was once of your opinion until I live somewhere else. The system has to work for people can think straight and profess solutions and take the nation to greater height. A situation you don't know where your next meal is coming from is not a situation to think. A situation everyday you go to work seems like your last day is not a situation to think.
We need to sit down as a nation and talk about the basic. The economy and the national in general needs to be restructure into a more sustainable way.

God bless u real good for that point u made.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by loomer: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:

Oga shut up jare, how many Nigerians dey lazy.

Have u gone out to see how hard people hustle just to be able to feed their families?

Una go just dey dey speak useless English online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Feranchek:
What a foolish and stupi.d post from the VP. So na we go think for una while una go dey collect the money okwaya?

Iranu
many of us has what it takes to give them all they need, but ofcos when its time to be recruited ,they carry their whole generations annd family members and friends to occupy slots meant for those qualified and willing.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The guy has a point.
that isn't Epic! That is factm
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by kings09(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Shows y u fail exams. U ddnt read b4 commenting. Pls read n modify ur comments
diegwu01:

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by kings09(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Zombie. No be only call to duty na Call Of Duty. So we shld be thinkin for d govt while they get paid n chill in comfort for wat...nothing? They give ur likes peanuts to fight for dem on social media but send their children to school abroad n employ dem in CBN n FIRS. Beta open ur eyes
HtwoOw:
In saner climes, Osibanjo's challenge is a call to duty , some people would ask the government to iron their clothes , wash their pants and even spoon feed them if they could

Living in the western world's reality when indeed they live, have lived and continue to live in Africa , and those are the people who hail likes of FFK, Fayose, Metuah and Co

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by policy12: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
icedbreez:

I never see the thing Weh go make an African leader run.

Lol..
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Gaby4real: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
edoyad:

No Nigerian has asked Nigerian govt to give them free light, water or anything. The data I'm using right now was not provided by govt, however Obasanjo govt through good policies brought about GSM and ICT to Nigeria.
That is all we are asking them to do in other sectors, if they can't then they should not act surprised in 2019 when we do the needful
God bless you jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by adbokus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
I am sure someone like you has nothing you offer your compatriots that is beneficial to them! What do you think built great countries of Europe and America? Welfarism of course! Or you thought FDR was just shutting Americans out during the great depression. Nigerians are not lazy, most just need the very conducive environment to boom, an environment that consecutive governments have refused to provide in their irresponsibility and visionlessness and yet here you are vilifying your fellow Nigerians toiling beyond the bounds of rationality and diligence to survive without any succour! You are pathetic!...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by harmbhrosz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
**** your type would place and empty plate an their dining and expect it to get filled because you voted for someone that promised you free food. Why get angry at the VP because he asked you to be smart in your reasoning and everyday work to help grow the Nation. Yes! there re a lot of Hardworking Nigerians like Myself and of course may Lazy ones like you who would even blame the government for leaking roof over their head.
oga stop talking like a day old kid abeg, the VP is tasking us for smart educations, smart agriculture, smart healthcare, where on earth have you seen any nation with it citizens influencing smart education, healthcare and smart agriculture on their own without the governments help.

And who says Nigerians are lazy people, have you seen anywhere vacant job that Nigerians has refuse to apply?

Keep dwelling on your cowardice life and don't hold your government responsible for your right... And watch your dear country suffer more.

Remember what a politician once said? He said "we steal because you don't stone us"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Koret

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by scarface04(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
your sickness have no cure

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by montezz(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
xandy84:
We need to sit down as a nation and talk about the basic. The economy and the national in general needs to be restructure into a more sustainable way.

God bless you! That is the point!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by willibounce1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Useless govt. These ppl are just collecting free money. Nigerians provide almost everything for themselves. Light, water, security, even roads. These bast..ard politicians just collect free money and do nothing. This pastor even has the guts to challenge poor masses to do their job for them. Na wa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
jsb:
Billions of our money is being spent on you old guys to think up and execute solutions to this issues and you are throwing it back to us with empty stomach and no electricity whereas you enjoy 6-10 square meal a day with constant electricity and yet you can not think..if you guys are now confirmed to be brainless atleast to justify the resources being spent on guys I suggest you throw this to your spoilt children...

Point Blank.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Kiddominant(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Brymo:
I predict future happiness for Nigerians
Sup Brymo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.