Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (46478 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / ”Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari’s Very Eyes If…” – fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oche211:

hehehehehehehe
see what wailing causes.
What do you expect from Flatron LCDs?? Anybody wey no gree their own, wey no gree mumu like dem na Omenka. gringrin

One other iPod Miscreant even say Oche na iPod name, not knowing it is different from Uche.

These guys are ingeniously dumb. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by ibombiz: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
When he will not be able to win the South- Souths, he will turn the war to the West. Ijn
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by joisfeko: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
If Buhari decides to attack the Militants, He would and nothing would happen.
do you think that the same biafra nigerians face that time will be the one they will face now, 1970 and 2016 are not the same,let him try it and see.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Oche211(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
omenka:
What do you expect from Flatron LCDs?? Anybody wey no gree their own, wey no gree mumu like dem na Omenka. gringrin

One other iPod Miscreant even say Oche na iPod name, not knowing it is different from Uche.

These guys are ingeniously dumb. grin
no mind them. To them nw, FFK na hero. They don't knw that d dude is looking 4 where he will eat. He has 4gotten that dis isn't GEJ govt where he blasted, cursed nd insulted GEJ until he got d post to head d campaign team. We all knw d rest, how he failed woefully nd embezzled d cash. He still has many more days with EFCC.
FFK, IPOB miscreants nd d rest shld knw dat there is a new sheriff in town nw.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Bolaadu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
Mchewwww.

If he no stop chasing thieves I guess.

Same way he supported Nnamdi Kanu. FAN plenty sentiments until people gets confused.

Avengers are not Boko Haram and can not be taken in Battle field.

Dream on.

Avengers can cause havoc on the economy I agree but can be wiped out with less effort compared to BOKO Haram.

Boko Haram are ready to die and allow their family collect the money while our brothers will rather allow their family die while they collect the money.

Airforce in the air and Soldiers on ground in the creek is all needed.

As for sell outs, Ayiri and Mend will sell out.

It is divided and conquer.
just a simple sentence and understandable .you can compare them with suphayo I mean book Haram.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by mathskill: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Femi Fani Kayode did not predict the break up of Nigeria when

1. Obj ordered the bombing of Odi and Zaki bias
2. When Boko Haram was rampaging,destroying,killing and bombing Churches and Mosques and controlling swathes of Nigerian territory.
3.When Dasuki and Co were sharing and distributing $15Billion dollars arms cash meant for the armed forces.
4. When FFK milked the aviation ministry dry thereby denying our airports the best in infrastructure.
5. When oil bunkering was being coordinated from Aso Rock.
6 When political assassination was the order of the day.

But FFk is ready to wish the disintegration of the country because finally EFCC is about to arraign him in Court.
Well just the way you shouted,kicked,cried and roared did not stop detaining you same way your gloom and doom prediction will come to pass and your day in court under the Nigerian state will come to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by joisfeko: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
DropShot:
This thief is always looking for something sentimental to remain relevant amongst his fellow wailing zombies, the Ugandans, the region that adopts every known and despised criminal as their hero.

ND Scavengers and others holding arms against constituted authorities are no different from Boko Haram. They're all terrorists and the earlier they're treated as such the better. We can't continue to dance to the tunes of these idiots because they claim to be fighting for their region when in fact they only fight for their pocket. Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and others claimed to be doing same but na lie. While they became billionaires, the community and people they claimed to be fighting for remain in poverty. Enough is enough.

Let the FG level them (the terrorists) and those that come inbetween. There can't be another parallel govt aside the FG. Let the oil stop flowing but let them be removed from earth surface.

Fani knows he's very irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigerian socio-political discussion. His wailing through the use of religion and ethnicity is music to our ears. We don't expect a thoroughly spanked child not to wail. Wail on mister.
let bubu try it and let's see who regrets it,I don't know what you guys take us for, to u and ur fellow zombies believe that only nigeria army have what it take to level a town, I want u and other zombies to know that we produce bomb and guns and we also buy infact the machine gun that was produce by biafrans a nigeria army cannot handle it not to talk of reformed ojukwu balket that can bring the whole lagos down at a blow,let him try it.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Egbabiekperemo: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
DropShot:
This thief is always looking for something sentimental to remain relevant amongst his fellow wailing zombies, the Ugandans, the region that adopts every known and despised criminal as their hero.

ND Scavengers and others holding arms against constituted authorities are no different from Boko Haram. They're all terrorists and the earlier they're treated as such the better. We can't continue to dance to the tunes of these idiots because they claim to be fighting for their region when in fact they only fight for their pocket. Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and others claimed to be doing same but na lie. While they became billionaires, the community and people they claimed to be fighting for remain in poverty. Enough is enough.

Let the FG level them (the terrorists) and those that come inbetween. There can't be another parallel govt aside the FG. Let the oil stop flowing but let them be removed from earth surface.

Fani knows he's very irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigerian socio-political discussion. His wailing through the use of religion and ethnicity is music to our ears. We don't expect a thoroughly spanked child not to wail. Wail on mister.

Shut up, listen to the content of the message and not the carrier stop being buffoonic
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by passyhansome(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
I LOVE YOU TO THE BONE, ALWAYS MAKING SENSE. COMMON SENSE

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by nortcentrallord(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:

wailer, hope u re having a good day. Just checking to see if u've got an antidote cos ur condition worsens by d day. Guess u haven't.

I hope you have enough defense for your people in Benue. Be here yapping trash while Fulani's over run your village and your people. you are trekking for buhari behind your brother omenka. RIP to your dead though.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by kulrunsman79(m): 1:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Certainly FFK is a lion that can't be caged. No matter how i hated him, his objectivity and logical inference is always sound and coherent. I love his gut to say the truth no matter the persecution.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by damon222: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2016
DropShot:

very elementary and primatured
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by presidentMZ: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Kill them all, they are terrorists. Spare none, nothing will happen. We assure you our support

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojikutumemu: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Words from a retarded imp
Oluwabusobomi:
FFK just shared this on his Facebook page some minutes ago...

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154348472937210&id=62188827209

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Beraphiu(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice talk
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by bennymark(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yeye dey smell.

FFK can only continue to incite shallow minds. There are only 2 approaches to solving a problem;

NEGOTIATION or WAR!

So why blame the FG for preparing to engage. Only a blind person will deny the fact that ND and IPOD are being fueld by peeps like FFK. Na today them remember say Na dia oil? Abi Na 2day dem remember say Biafra illusion still dey?

I repeat: YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by bennymark(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Empty vessels make the loudest sound. Like say anybody go see you when war start.

Even in war torn Syria, the government dey show dem pepper, clear ur eyes, nobody fights a government, I repeat, NOBODY!

joisfeko:
let bubu try it and let's see who regrets it,I don't know what you guys take us for, to u and ur fellow zombies believe that only nigeria army have what it take to level a town, I want u and other zombies to know that we produce bomb and guns and we also buy infact the machine gun that was produce by biafrans a nigeria army cannot handle it not to talk of reformed ojukwu balket that can bring the whole lagos down at a blow,let him try it.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Megaideas(f): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
That Nigeria will disintegrate is no longer news. It is imminent and it's bound to happen so very soon, leaving the entity in shambles.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't like this FFK, he looks deceitful.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
bennymark:
Empty vessels make the loudest sound. Like say anybody go see you when war start.

Even in war torn Syria, the government dey show dem pepper, clear ur eyes, nobody fights a government, I repeat, NOBODY!

Have you heard of the Russian and French Revolution? The only reason I'm against IPOB is becos I see them making the same mistake they made in 1967, collaborating with the SS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by bennymark(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Not just just dependence on SS that will dissociate herself soonest, a lot of them are in it for fame and recognition (Unamdi Kanno) oblivious of the aftermath. A lot of them hissing shit on nairaland have not tasted war only Internet war on NL, they will keep ranting till the war drums become deafening, already the current military offensive is the beginning of the war, cos if they don't end well on the negotiation table, then the rest is a repeat of history.

Nigerian history is just repeating itself, including the current economic down turn and all. I just hope say you pray for naija today for church sha, na God go save us.

Hipsofagoddess:

Have you heard of the Russian and French Revolution? The only reason I'm again IPOB is becos I see them making the same mistake they made in 1967, collaborating with the SS.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by chyke4(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
DropShot:

you are the greatest wailer here, FFK spoke the truth, self determination is allowed and you are here writing rubbish. A region that has carried the burden of Nigeria for so long, wants to control their own natural resources you are here calling them terrorist, dialogue is the solution here. FG should continue.
if the oyel where to be in north or south west, am sure the entity called Nigeria would have disintegrated by now.
SS&SE are very patient region.
so continue wailing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.