Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (46476 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / ”Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari’s Very Eyes If…” – fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by titiakins: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
So on point

Can't wait for that to happen sef
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Misterdhee1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
FFK is funny en? I remember he was in Prison while the avengers were being begged for negotiations.. But perhaps he didn't have the chance to read through their numerous wants just for being criminals..Anyway, u understand his sentiment, they are follow loyalists in Wailing!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by 49cents(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
DropShot:
This thief is always looking for something sentimental to remain relevant amongst his fellow wailing zombies, the Ugandans, the region that adopts every known and despised criminal as their hero.

ND Scavengers and others holding arms against constituted authorities are no different from Boko Haram. They're all terrorists and the earlier they're treated as such the better. We can't continue to dance to the tunes of these idiots because they claim to be fighting for their region when in fact they only fight for their pocket. Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and others claimed to be doing same but na lie. While they became billionaires, the community and people they claimed to be fighting for remain in poverty. Enough is enough.

Let the FG level them and those that come inbetween. There can't be another parallel govt aside the FG. Let the oil stop flowing but let them be removed from earth surface.

Fani knows he's very irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigerian socio-political discussion. His wailing through the use of religion and ethnicity is music to our ears. We don't expect a thoroughly spanked child not to wail. Wail on mister.

I just came back from a 3 day bann so I will just not say anything reactive

I pray Buhari does the right thing. Re-structure Nigeria!!!

We can't be one by force!!!

Each region particularly in the south would rather have a new terms of belonging to the Nigeria state other than the lie that starts the 1999 constuition...."we the people of Nigeria....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by NairaMaster1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Redoil:
oche211 is omenka in disguise
When herdsmen finish with their people their eyes will clear. The event in Benue State is a child play to Oche and omenka

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by YINKS89(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
dis man wahala too much.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Slymonster(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
ffk clear your name with efcc first before disturbing us naija delta with your irrelevant ethnic talk because you know that what nuisance like you will listen to than your corruption case.Lets assume nigeria will break which can never happen because i have hearing that the same way i hear jesus will soon come.You wouldnt lead the way with your gf and kids like that idiot kanu,they will all be outside nigeria.............

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by wadetaw202: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:

Zombie.., it is people like you that makes the dullard to keep on doing the wrong thing. You must be an Afonja am sure.

What do you even understand about afonja? I'm sure you know nothing about him. You just saw people saying it and you too start copying, just like a fuuuuuuul would do, without knowing the meaning of what they are saying. Why not just shut your mouth up instead of saying nonsense about things you know nothing about?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
There is nothing to be said that hasn't been said. This current government has vowed to crumble the entity called Nigeria. It is a typical example of the blind leading the blind. As much as most of them would hate to admit it, it's the truth.
We will all watch as it unfolds before our eyes. I wish every region the best in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Arabs999: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oche211:
FFK is trying to remain relevant in the Nigeria political space bt the truth is, he is not.
Note: there's a good wailer below me. If u could, pls help her.

...U are just too out of point...
.…...
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by idupaul: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
If Nigeria is meant to break it would break and am sure after that we would appreciate our selfs better....
Blaming buhari actions for this is very bad.. When was the avengers formed? When was ipod formed?? When did the APC assume power?
Nigerians just love to blame someone and this time they have seen Buhari...

Keep urging Buhari on in the wrong direction ..in some months he will enter his 3rd year then you will realise that he has failed. .Let him turn the oil producing states into a war zone and watch how Nigeria will turn to a new Somalia. .

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
If Buhari decides to attack the Militants, He would and nothing would happen.

This yr buhari na world president?
Your buhari will go to prison.
you think cause you hate shiite the world do too,
shooting un armed ipob members is done and dusted is it?
wake up son
This is the life
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by wadetaw202: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
This is a common knowledge of every discerning Nigerian mind.......

Thank you FFK for reminding some of your misguided Afonja hypocrites

Do you even know anythjjng about afonja? How does anything in your flat Igbo head has anything to do with afonja? Is afonja awolowo that "betrayed" you or what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by djbussy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
If Alariwo no dey sing again we don get replacement.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by mrvitalis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
saintkel:
and wen ur PMB was blaming GEJ where were u?
It's Jonathan's fault we are were we are today (largely but not totally) And even Jonathan knows this
So blaming Jonathan lead to the call for the breaking of Nigeria??
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by titiakins: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari has really polarised this country through his actions and inactions

The worst part of it is that no matter what decision he made, the once vocal region (wasted region) will always support him

You can not conspire to pull down the two regions (SS & SE) that the so called Nigeria feeds on and expect them to keep mute and look on... only the wasted region does that. Awo's imprisonment and June 12 is a good example. They will rather die in silence!
A good example is the one above me
what do you mean by wasted region

Why don't you give yourself some sense

Without the support of the 'wasted region' what progress do you ss and se think you can make as regards to getting what you want whether it's disintegration or leadership

Try and be sensible for once!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by chubbygal(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
For una mind una don unbanned me.. Who una epp

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by DropShot: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

Let the leveling come...let us be wiped off the surface of the earth because you want oil...e pain am...longer throat...I thought y all was waiting for dangote and lagos to feed the remaining Nigeria. ... grin....come wipe us completely....then tell sensible people that it is because Niger deltans want to control their God given resources reason why they were wiped off the surface of the earth...

cheesy cheesy
Sorry, I don't mean Niger Delta. I mean the terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Izonpikin: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
DropShot:

Sorry, I don't mean Niger Delta. I mean the terrorists.
ok...you're welcome Bro. .
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by SaiNigeria: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Do you even know anythjjng about afonja? How does anything in your flat Igbo head has anything to do with afonja? Is afonja awolowo that "betrayed" you or what?

Afonjas are conquered warriors that were displaced from Kwara by the Fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

Keep urging Buhari on in the wrong direction ..in some months he will enter his 3rd year then you will realise that he has failed. .Let him turn the oil producing states into a war zone and watch how Nigeria will turn to a new Somalia. .
What wrong direction please??

What are u talking about??
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by sesaan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
talking of disintegeration when politicians including him are strategizing about 2019 election
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by wadetaw202: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Afonja is Tue name of 1 man and not the name of a group of warriors. Ignorant m0r0n

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Ahmeduana(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
If Nigeria is meant to break it would break and am sure after that we would appreciate our selfs better....
Blaming buhari actions for this is very bad.. When was the avengers formed? When was ipod formed?? When did the APC assume power?
Nigerians just love to blame someone BEFORE IT USED TO BE JONATHAN and this time they have seen Buhari...

THAT BEEN SAID, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by precious1967(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
blasphemy. not while u are outside prison.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

that is a universally established fact no one can question because it is real like black and white.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=kettle84 post=48030136] that is a universally established fact no one can question because it is real like black and white.visit Ilorin tomorrow morning and forever and you will ever see a full blooded Fulani sitting on the throne the undisputed EMIRE because Ilorin is a Fulani Islamic emirate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Oche211(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Arabs999:

...U are just too out of point...
.…...
nd what's d point man?
Guess never really knw the man called FFK or his family background.
Dude is just saying all these to remain relevant, look for the nearest opportunity to grab political appointsment.
He talks when he wants to eat.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
angry

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode by petchi: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oche211:
FFK is trying to remain relevant in the Nigeria political space bt the truth is, he is not.
Note: there's a good wailer below me. If u could, pls help her.
Zombie is this all your mind can come up with. No wonder they said truth is bitter. The truth he said is paining you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.