Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile (4686 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page / Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians / Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Damfostopper(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hahahaha.... Linda ikeji has been bursted
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Glaxx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
matrixx9:
Wikipedia cannot be hacked... Now If you don't understand how Wikipedia works just keep quiet. Wikipedia articles are edited by top contributors and after approval the modification appears on the page. It's not an account that can be hacked. Haba.. Seriously, though I'm a Tech Blogger. I'm getting tired of entertainment bloggers that don't know how something as simple as Wikipedia works. So Wikipedia don turn social network account wey person dey hack.. Smh

SHATAP THERE! ANYBODY CAN EDIT WIKIPEDIA JOOR
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by matrixx9(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Glaxx:

SHATAP THERE! ANYBODY CAN EDIT WIKIPEDIA JOOR
.. Lol why you never edit anyone.. Mtcheww.. Have you tried editing anyone and it worked..
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by sylvez(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
abi dem no know wetin b Aunty smelly kitty....smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by David25(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Badt belle people grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Glaxx(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol. Yeah call her names even tell us the color of her pants and the smell of her poo. How mean and childish. She writes fake news so you attack her personality and try to make her feel less than human. You can never be as rich as she is. I bet you all wish to be called smelly even if it means getting 1/10 of her dough. Sorry. Go and beg elsewhere!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Fidelismaria: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
FALSE news carier indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by deeoh(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
bad belly ! I see u
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by pussyeater(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hehe
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by halmeyd(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Glaxx:
Lol. Yeah call her names even tell us the color of her pants and the smell of her poo. How mean and childish. She writes fake news so you attack her personality and try to make her feel less than human. You can never be as rich as she is. I bet you all wish to be called smelly even if it means getting 1/10 of her dough. Sorry. Go and beg elsewhere!

who u dey para for nw sef? na we update d tin?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by tdayof(m): 3:31am On Jul 31, 2016
matrixx9:
.. Lol why you never edit anyone.. Mtcheww.. Have you tried editing anyone and it worked..
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by akinjuly77(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Create an account and you will be able to edit . Your Editions will be approved by Moderators or senior contributors who have been trusted by other top contributors .

Its a open source platform that is why Wikipedia info are not 100% reliable .

Cheers
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Shym3xx: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Loooooooooooool.

Queen smelly pum...she might need disinfectants after this cos Wizkid stays soaring, while her pum and stays regressing. What an unattractive and wicked old hag.

This is what happens when folks try to bad mind other people with negativity, gossip, and fake stories looool.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Why are people like this sef...
WICKID
I know some people will be in support, ...hailing whoever edited the info.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by naijafox(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Jesu
Re: Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile by dayveed1(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2016
matrixx9:
Wikipedia cannot be hacked... Now If you don't understand how Wikipedia works just keep quiet. Wikipedia articles are edited by top contributors and after approval the modification appears on the page. It's not an account that can be hacked. Haba.. Seriously, though I'm a Tech Blogger. I'm getting tired of entertainment bloggers that don't know how something as simple as Wikipedia works. So Wikipedia don turn social network account wey person dey hack.. Smh
you can always reply the person that made that HACKING comments without being insultive.. We don't get to know everything.. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moneybagg Yo's Girlfriend Is All Thick In New Photos. / Butt & Boob!! Ceec And Leo Share Intimate Photos From Their Vacation In Nairobi / The Sexiest Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.