Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures (24402 Views)

Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) / Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Bifwoli: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Failed state where big names and personalities trump sound policies and focused leadership.

Africa fails due to voting with our hearts rather than our heads.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Flyingngel(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
I love this but on a serious note, APGA shld concentrate in taking over southeast before moving to other geopolitical zone. If they cannot win in IMO state in d just concluded rerun then it will b a uphill task taking over in another state.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:

Lmao, freeglobe the comedian
The scam you call Obiano is nothing but a scammer.
Let him first feed those your hungry looking mothers in Anambra grin
Thank God they have sumtin doin, they are nt begars or robbers.:p

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ufranklin92(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
NextGovernor:
That APGA guy won't even win in his family meeting election..

Lol
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
wiseoneking:
Anambra, the glory of all states. Name your state, abi na usual Lagos that is nomansland.

Shut that trap.

Asian prisons and all other prisons all over the world are filled up with Igbos from Anambra awaiting execution grin
Igbos are highly profiled in Asia.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by wiseoneking: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Lmaooooooooo which kain delusion be this?

You've got your head so far Obingo's ass you've forgotten that the SW ain't Anambra.

Tell the fake ugwu hawker to pay his workers and pensioners.
Is like you are coming out of the shit. Anambra owing pensioners and workers? The only state the increases salary every two yrs. You think every state is as poor as Osun and Ekiti. OfeNWA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
wiseoneking:
Is like you are coming out of the shit. Anambra owing pensioners and workers? The only state the increases salary every two yrs. You think every state is as poor as Osun and Ekiti. OfeNWA.

Liar! You people are so full of lies.
Show us where you have been increasing salaries every two years.
Bloody liars grin
Hian!!! You people will die of lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by gretblue: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

You've got your head so far Obingo's ass you've forgotten that the SW ain't Anambra.

Ugwu hawker.You nail the coffin!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Manueleee:

Thank God they have sumtin doin, they are nt begers or rubbers.:p

With this your English, beggars and robbers are better than you,
You are a fuccking product of Anmanbra examination miracle centers.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

I don't think that the Anambra State Government is owing any of its workers their salaries. What gave you this impression? undecided

wiseoneking:

I don't know why some people find it so hard to believe that Anambra State, specifically, and the South-East, in general, is actually a decent place to live. Every region in Nigeria has some bad, underdeveloped areas but the South-East as a whole is one of the better off regions in the country imo.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't think that the Anambra State Government is owing any of its workers their salaries. What gave you this impression? undecided

The old and the young are committing suicide in Anambra as we write due to hunger.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by gretblue: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is this how Obiano wants to lavish the little cash he generates from the sales of Ugwu from abroad?

5 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Victorvexz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ugwu Vegetable exporters party wan win for Edo state? Lol

3 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
wiseoneking:

Anambra owing 8 months salary
https://44isaac./2016/03/02/anambra-vigilante-members-protest-8months-owed-salary-by-obiano-administration-see-photos/

https://www.today.ng/news/3637/anambra-workers-protest-4-months-unpaid-salaries

Anambra: Pensioners owed 15months salary
http://allafrica.com/stories/200212130093.html

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't know why some people find it so hard to believe that Anambra State, specifically, and the South-East, in general, is actually a decent place to live. Every region in Nigeria has some bad, underdeveloped areas but the South-East as a whole is one of the better off regions in the country imo.

Lolol freeglobe, you really are pathetic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:

The old and the young are committing suicide in Anambra as we write due to hunger.

What has this got to do with the Anambra State government not owing their workers' salaries? Why are you using one Facebook post as proof of evidence for something that you seemingly had no knowledge of prior to reading it? Does that make any sense to you? Whatever trouble you have come to make here, please carry it into another thread with you. We don't need another thread that's a haven for tribalists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Victorvexz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

lol, ask anybody, after the north, yeeboland is the worst region in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

What has this got to do with the Anambra State government not owing their workers' salaries? Why are you using one Facebook post as proof of evidence for something that you seemingly had no knowledge of prior to reading it? Does that make any sense to you? Whatever trouble you have come to make here, please carry it into another thread with you. We don't need another thread that's a haven for tribalists.

You should be more concerned about your elders committing suicide on daily basis than what is happening in a far away place of Edo state, don't you think so? grin

3 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by yemmight(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

APGA is spreading like wild fire, even south west will soon have no option than to vote APGA soon since Tinubu have disappointed them and all south west goverenors are owning backlog of salaries, the people are hungry and need help which they know can only come from Apga seeing what obiano is doing in Anambra..

APGA in south west? Are u a learner?

6 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Lolol freeglobe, you really are pathetic cheesy

Who is freeglobe? I don't see how I'm being pathetic by informing you on your mistake. The only pathetic one here is you as you tried to insult a region without knowing whether your insult was in fact true or not. Instead of apologising or running away from this thread, you are here, continuing to show your ignorance on the matter. Carry on... undecided
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

lol, ask anybody, after the north, yeeboland is the worst region in Nigeria.

I don't want to insult anybody's region so after this I'll say no more but the South-East as a whole is really and truly not the worst region in the South. It was after the war but it has gradually been improving ever since, particularly in the last 10 years.

You can continue thinking that it's the worst, if that helps you sleep at night, though. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:

You should be more concerned about your elders committing suicide on daily basis than what is happening in a far away place of Edo state, don't you think so? grin

And you should be more concerned with whatever's going on in your state. I know that you're not from Edo State- if you were then you'd be more concerned with the upcoming elections in your state rather than scoring cheap points against the Igbos- so perhaps you should take your own advice...
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Victorvexz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't want to insult anybody's region so after this I'll say no more but the South-East as a whole is really and truly not the worst region in the South. It was after the war but it has gradually been improving ever since, particularly in the last 10 years.

You can continue thinking that it's the worst, if that helps you sleep at night, though. undecided
My sister, u can keep consoling urself, but that won't change the fact that yeeboland is so unproductive. Lol. No wonder ur people are always running away for there to the south west, as am speaking now, thousands of igbos will be coming to Lagos on chisco night bus to sell gala and fanyogo.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by YourNemesis: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOL..
They are just there to effectively reduce PDP votes.
kwontinuu the stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ManMountain(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

And you should be more concerned with whatever's going on in your state. I know that you're not from Edo State- if you were then you'd be more concerned with the upcoming elections in your state rather than scoring cheap points against the Igbos- so perhaps you should take your own advice...

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

Who is freeglobe? I don't see how I'm being pathetic by informing you on your mistake. The only pathetic one here is you as you tried to insult a region without knowing whether your insult was in fact true or not. Instead of apologising or running away from this thread, you are here, continuing to show your ignorance on the matter. Carry on... undecided

Lol @ freeglobe. You're a pathetic mess. grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

My sister, u can keep consoling urself, but that won't change the fact that yeeboland is so unproductive. Lol. No wonder ur people are always running away for there to the south west, as am speaking now, thousands of igbos will be coming to Lagos on chisco night bus to sell gala and fanyogo.

Sister ke? That's freeglobe, an Osu boy with XXY chromosome.

1 Like

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Victorvexz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Sister ke? That's freeglobe, an Osu boy with XXY chromosome.
My guy i thought that's a gal, so the guy na certified OSU too, lol

2 Likes

Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

My guy i thought that's a gal, so the guy na certified OSU too, lol

Lmao @ the picture.
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
suasmablow:

Dream on
Its allowed
But we know that APGA is a branch of PDP
And they both will be defeated.
Go and check the profile of the Edo APGA candidate.
He was the immediate DG of PDP Governors Forum.
He will be betrayed by Edo voters same way He desperately betrayed the PDP
Most importantly, I think Obaino needs to settle down and prepare for the battle ahead of him next year.
APC and PDP have vowed to dislodge him.
Wasting money in Edo state will be regrettable when his battle begins
. Talk for yourself mahn, who are the we? If apga is a branch of pdp, what then is apc, with the likes of amaechi, saraki, ribadu and co? All of them are the same, die for them and your death won't even be celebrated
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by Ngozi123(f): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

Like I said, if that helps you sleep at night... Have a good night smiley.

ManMountain:

A childish comment from a childish man. I expected no better from you.
Re: APGA Storm Edo State For Campaign- Pictures by ikarm17: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ngozi123:

Like I said, if that helps you sleep at night... Have a good night smiley.

A childish comment from a childish man. I expected no better from you.

Osu go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) / Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.