Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Scam Alert!!! (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scam Alert!!! (photos) (1410 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct / Scam Alert......please Beware Of These Fraudsters / Scam Alert: FG Promise Of 500,000 Teachers Job At N23,000 A Month ( Red Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
In this Hardship state of this country some guys don't care what you have and ready to drain you even if it's a dime

Check this conversation with a guy and a scammer

Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
More

Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can't just stop laughing Nigeria my country dey no scam oyibo people again Na their fellow black they want turn to cheesy
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by Ejanla07: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
op this is not scam.

thr office is at allen avenue ikeja.

i ve been to thr seminar. i ve seen someone who's life was changed by associating with them
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by xprezboy: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
all ponzze schemes are
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by GreatOkechukwu: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
I've attended one of their programs at Enugu but couldn't just give out my hard-earned 36000 naira because I didn't understand the business. We were told that our only work would be to bring in more and more people that can pay the same 36000 naira and then after we would start earning up to 95000 naira per day. looks more like a naked scam, besides, how many in this difficult time would be willing to pay such amount of money
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
Trying to upload more pics kinda redirecting

Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
More

Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by Modsenemy(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2016
If it's a scam as u say, then it's an official scam.

I don't think it is tho
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2016
The guy said he's from Philippines and I know how the Philippines wouldn't give anyone their devalued money

Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Modsenemy:
If it's a scam as u say, then it's an official scam.

I don't think it is tho
To be frank how can anyone give you money for just bringing more and more people into something no one knows what the people you bringing in are doing exactly
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2016
GreatOkechukwu:
I've attended one of their programs at Enugu but couldn't just give out my hard-earned 36000 naira because I didn't understand the business. We were told that our only work would be to bring in more and more people that can pay the same 36000 naira and then after we would start earning up to 95000 naira per day. looks more like a naked scam, besides, how many in this difficult time would be willing to pay such amount of money
36k and turn millionaire over night don't you think that is to good to be true??
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Ejanla07:
op this is not scam.

thr office is at allen avenue ikeja.

i ve been to thr seminar. i ve seen someone who's life was changed by associating with them
see success doesn't find anyone in fact it doesn't want anyone to locate her it you who is ideal will go find her... In summary the millionaires doesn't want anyone to be rich that's just it and it doesn't start in a year just as he said
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
johnmartus:
I can't just stop laughing Nigeria my country dey no scam oyibo people again Na their fellow black they want turn to cheesy
I swear all this things tire me... The guy wey the scammer wan scam sef na scammer
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by Modsenemy(f): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2016
tundelis:

To be frank how can anyone give you money for just bringing more and more people into something no one knows what the people you bringing in are doing exactly
Funny thing about an official scam is they hav a way of milking you . The adverts are enticing but it's surreal . It's jst like gnld too undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!! (photos) by tundelis(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Modsenemy:

Funny thing about an official scam is they hav a way of milking you . The adverts are enticing but it's surreal . It's jst like gnld too undecided
did you see that part where he said he's a millionaire?? Why would he still want my peanut money (36k)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi Boarding The Black Maria To Prison / More Women Join Borno State Civilian-jtf To Fight Boko Haram (photos) / Why I Don't Want Biafra As An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.