Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (74405 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by franklynsunny(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2016
He is gud in a social media way for us usin d Internet daily to c bt on d oda hand abeg? Dis man wise

Little I no is dat he receive monies frm federal n niva used it in his governance,e jus start to do small Str drainage running in billions

His personal accts frozen nw by efcc can pay ekiti Govt workers salary for 2yr n yet he said....no funds frm federal to pay salary since I don't no hw many month nw...

Na to buy corn n drive truck in site or ride okada wit d poor masses or insult Buhari every moves or snap near small drainage like d one I did personally in front of my fenced home b GOOOD governance?

Make him pack well cos Buhari wife get dis man for mind wella nw n efcc.go show am pepper dis time around
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by sufficientGod(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:
Fayose!!!
Always wants the attention.
Tell others too, to seek attention. if Aregbesola should seek attention just like Fayose ,Osun will be a better place .How many of them can relate with people like that.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2016
oyetunji12:
please be honest to yourself, will ajimobe (oyo governor) do dis?, will aregbesola ( osun governor) do dis? Even d mentiond ambode (lagos governor) won't do dis.......dnt misquote me am nt sayin ambode is nt tryin ooo bt dre is different btw tryin nd b dre to help d masses getin close 2 d poor as been 1 tin fayose is knwn for..........u dnt ve to b sentimental in everytin pls
There's nothing like sentiment in my post if you understand me. What I am against is the cheap attention he is giving himself.

Getting close to someone doesn't mean he has/will turn their life around. Ojú ayé is what is called.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
loomer:

Has you life changed for good after writing this nonsense?
You don't need to ask dumb questions.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Ratello:

Who told you Ambode has solved Lagosians problems undecided you make it appear as if APC governors are reasonable set of human beings. By the way, do you know how much Lagos generates in a month? You need to do your maths
With the little he had done, he's outstandingly better than Fayoshít. (Fayose).
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
oya gaaaan dye! FAST!!
I don't really get the context of your reply.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Western like oyo, ondo, ogun and osun owing salaries as well?
Only Ekiti owing workers salary which Fayose is the governor.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2016
ExInferis:

Kamar inda akayi ma uwarka ta haife ka?

Kana nufin Yanda aka yiwa ubanka?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
There's nothing like sentiment in my post if you understand me. What I am against is the cheap attention he is giving himself.

Getting close to someone doesn't mean he has/will turned their lives around. Ojú ayé is what is called.
ryt from d day of democracy d children of 9ja as bin gven d privilege to say wateva dey like........in a nutshell 'u jst said wat u tink nd I dnt chose to concur'
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by loomer: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
You don't need to ask dumb questions.

Go sleep jare.

Una go like to talk nonsense about others but when people do same for una una go dey vex.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by drlateeph(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gov. fayose get it right at times... but unfortunately, he get it wrong most of the times.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Wolfbrother(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eye service...hes doing it for the media and publicity .. he has enough money to do more
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
loomer:

Go sleep jare.

Una go like to talk nonsense about others but when people do same for una una go dey vex.

But when they abuse Buhari, you won't tell me this.

You need to relax your nerves.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
oyetunji12:
ryt from d day of democracy d children of 9ja as bin gven d privilege to say wateva dey like........in a nutshell 'u jst said wat u tink nd I dnt chose to concur'
Jesus wept.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Wolex143: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thats why i love Fayose......
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by loomer: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
But when they abuse Buhari, you won't tell me this.

You need to relax your nerves.

I've got no beef with anyone.

And for me, whatever buhari does or don't do is less of my business.

But truth be told insulting people, whether buhari or fayose no dey change who they are or what they will do.
Make all una stop to dey rain insults on people rather vote them out when time reach.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Swazzkid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:

Why should the comparison be with Oshiomole? Or is Oshiomole the only APC governor in Nigeria? Why not make a Western comparison? Compare him with Ambode and see the impact both of them has done in both state.

He should go solve the problem he's having with Ekiti first.

Btw, go confirm the story of what he later did to the widow.
sometimes I cry for peeps lk you reason be dat u know its red but u still insists it's black
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by kingsfield(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
You asking me this when Oshiomole is there waiting to be asked this question?
Re u nt APC'S spokesman?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
I don't really get the context of your reply.
wetin come concern me na?hah!ma'na come see oh!
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
wetin come concern me na?hah!ma'na come see oh!
You quoted me first na. How e no concern you?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:
Only Ekiti owing workers salary which Fayose is the governor.

Lies
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by mpowa(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
sufficientGod:
Tell others too, to seek attention. if Aregbesola should seek attention just like Fayose ,Osun will be a better place .How many of them can relate with people like that.
So this action now makes Ekiti a better place? This kind of thinking makes me feel sick, especially when it's coming from youths, it's as if we don't know what to expect from governance, smh!
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by mpowa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
oyetunji12:
please be honest to yourself, will ajimobe (oyo governor) do dis?, will aregbesola ( osun governor) do dis? Even d mentiond ambode (lagos governor) won't do dis.......dnt misquote me am nt sayin ambode is nt tryin ooo bt dre is different btw tryin nd b dre to help d masses getin close 2 d poor as been 1 tin fayose is knwn for..........u dnt ve to b sentimental in everytin pls
Ambode doesn't need to do this, this is not governance. This is not why he was voted into the office - identifying with the poor is not a dividend of democracy, but empowering the poor with good government policy/program is. Tell me, which one is easier, to create a plan for all the downtrodden in the state that empower them and feeds them long after you're gone or to pick just one of them and call camera man to come and cover how much you sympathize with them. And that's all he does, share rice with 0.001% of the state once in a month, go eat ponmo, how does this change anybody's life, if he's doing the right things, even if he can't go out to see all of them, he would have touched their lives where he is and they'll be praying for him, that's the power of good governance.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
mpowa:

Ambode doesn't need to do this, this is not governance. This is not why he was voted into the office - identifying with the poor is not a dividend of democracy, but empowering the poor with good government policy/program is. Tell me, which one is easier, to create a plan for all the downtrodden in the state that empower them and feeds them long after you're gone or to pick just one of them and call camera man to come and cover how much you sympathize with them. And that's all he does, share rice with 0.001% of the state once in a month, go eat ponmo, how does this change anybody's life, if he's doing the right things, even if he can't go out to see all of them, he would have touched their lives where he is and they'll be praying for him, that's the power of good governance.
I lov dis u made ur point clear.......tanks
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by macof(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
DjSwaga:
Trash bruh, trash. Dis is great? By which dictionary standard. Rubbish praise. Go to bed fayosites . Is this the greatness u see in Ambode or Amosun or Ajimobi. Smh mehn. Petty

Ajimobi that primary and secondary school students protested against about 2 months ago
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by mpowa(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
oyetunji12:
I lov dis u made ur point clear.......tanks
Great! Glad to hear that.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lies
How is that a lie?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Swazzkid:

sometimes I cry for peeps lk you reason be dat u know its red but u still insists it's black
Please don't cry for me. God won't let people cry for me this year.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
loomer:

I've got no beef with anyone.

And for me, whatever buhari does or don't do is less of my business.

But truth be told insulting people, whether buhari or fayose no dey change who they are or what they will do.
Make all una stop to dey rain insults on people rather vote them out when time reach.
Adhered! We are cool!
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by uwajeh(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
You seriously cannot be this dumb!!
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
kingsfield:
Re u nt APC'S spokesman?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Swazzkid(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Flashh:
Please don't cry for me. God won't let people cry for me this year.
Amen.. but try appreciating d little things coz it leads to sumtin Big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.