Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? (6903 Views)

Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hope it's not the Niger Delta Oil that he will siphon to lagos and pay tax to lagos state government thereby increasing the IGR of lagos state, create employment for the north and yorubas after that he sends the refined products to Niger Delta we buy and he makes more money.. Discuss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by 1wolex85: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Hope it's not the Niger Delta Oil that he will siphon to lagos and pay tax to lagos state government thereby increasing the IGR of lagos state, create employment for the north and yorubas after that he sends the refined products to Niger Delta and we buy and he makes more money.. Discuss
What kind of thinking is this? Will he just go there and carry oil? Obviously he will buy from the oil exploration companies who pay taxes in the states and those states will still get the 13 percent derivation and if there is trouble, he will simply import the crude and finished products will remain expensive

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by xprezboy: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
for your information, the hausa -fulani are planning a genocide against the people of Niger delta.
siting a refinary in lagos is the least of the problems confronting the Niger delta region.
IMO, the elders of Niger delta should be blamed for the problems confronting dz generation of Niger delta youth. if anyone think there would be a reprieve under dz central govt of hausa fulani, dt person is in a dream land. I can assure you, the oil would be taken and notin would happen.
ken saro wiwa was killed !
ogoni land was destroyed !
hausa man was made nnpc gmd!
nothing happened, now you fink something would? (if dangote a free born fulani with royal blood, who made all his dollars indirectly from the resources of Niger delta)if Niger delta crude is siphoned to lagos?
Remember, you Niger delta pple own the land, hausa fulani own the crude oil
Time for southerners to demand for abrogation of land use act of 1979, that ceeded all resources to hausa fulani our neo-colonial masters
our imperialist masters
tafawa balewa-fulani-bauchi
murtala mohmd-fulani -kano
yar adua-fulani--katsina
buhari-fulani-katsina
obasanjo-slave of fulani-ogun
shonekan-slave of fulani-ogun b
goodluck -slave of fulani-bayelsa
abacha-slave of fulani-kano
gowon-slave of fulani-plateau
ironsi-master of fulani-killed by them.-enugu

6 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
1wolex85:

What kind of thinking is this? Will he just go there and carry oil? Obviously he will buy from the oil exploration companies who pay taxes in the states and those states will still get the 13 percent derivation and if there is trouble, he will simply import the crude and finished products will remain expensive
Yes we know he will buy but i think we will not sell our oil to him, he can buy oil from Angola or libya. Thank You

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
My state has a fully built private refinery but the federal government denied them operation why grant dangote?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by 1wolex85: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Yes we know he will buy but i think we will not sell our oil to him, he can buy oil from Angola or libya. Thank You

Mehn you are funny. Sometimes I wonder if some of you post stuff jokingly or are serious. When did you start selling crude? Is it you people that your militant leaders have completely sold out that will not sell oil? I should have known you are a joke.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Ovamboland(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
You selling crude oil? which brand of weed you smoke?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by cktheluckyman: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
I agree with that tax stuff.When eventually it starts working.The tax must be shared between the Niger -delta oil states where the crude comes from and lagos state 70%:30% respectively.Monkey cannot be working and baboon will be chopping

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
tundexijim:
Lol.. . This op is a f00l. a very big one..
I am just asking because i think lagos oil won't be enough for him, sha he will buy crude oil from Angola, libya or other investors will patronize him by refining crude in his refinery, we have a private refinery in Niger Delta but federal govt. is playing politics with it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Knightngale(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
What a question

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Hope it's not the Niger Delta Oil that he will siphon to lagos and pay tax to lagos state government thereby increasing the IGR of lagos state, create employment for the north and yorubas after that he sends the refined products to Niger Delta and we buy and he makes more money.. Discuss

You people should try and get some education in these days of cheap phones and affordable internet access. it's the year 2016AD and you're asking where Dangote who is building his refinery close to the ocean will get crude from? angry

Singapore is the 3rd largest refining center in the world yet doesn't produce a single drop of crude.

http://www.austrade.gov.au/Australian/Export/Export-markets/Countries/Singapore/Industries/Oil-and-gas

Dangote can decide to buy from as far as Venezuela or Mexico if he wants and he can decide to sell at N500/ltr.

Capt Emmanuel Iheanacho is also building a refinery in Lagos. Where do you think he'll get his crude oil from?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/indigenous-firm-to-build-n25-8bn-new-refinery-in-lagos/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
I am just asking because i think lagos oil won't be enough for him, sha he will buy crude oil from Angola, libya or other investors will patronize him by refining crude in his refinery, we have a private refinery in Niger Delta but federal govt. is playing politics with it...

Can you write out the address of this private refinery in the Niger Delta?

Or are these the refineries below?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Or are the guys below your specially trained engineers for these glorious refineries?

11 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You people should try and get some education in these days of cheap phones and affordable internet access. it's the year 2016AD and you're asking where Dangote who is building his refinery close to the ocean will get crude from? angry

Singapore has the 3rd largest refining center in the world yet doesn't produce a single drop of crude.

Dangote can decide to buy from as far as Venezuela or Mexico if he wants and he can decide to sell at N500/ltr.

Capt Iheanacho is also building a refinery in Lagos. Where do you think he'll get his crude oil from?

http://www.austrade.gov.au/Australian/Export/Export-markets/Countries/Singapore/Industries/Oil-and-gas
Yes we know but we have a private refinery in Niger Delta govt is playing politics with it... The deep sea port in Akwa ibom federal govt is playing politics with it.... Dangote is a private business notwithstanding but am just asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Knightngale:
What a question
I dey wait your answer
Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Yes we know but we have a private refinery in Niger Delta govt is playing politics with it... The deep sea port in Akwa ibom federal govt is playing politics with it.... Dangote is a private business notwithstanding but am just asking

I'm still asking you for the address of this private refinery you've been yapping about. Or is it in your bedroom?

What is it's name?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I'm still asking you for the address of this private refinery you've been yapping about. Or is it in your bedroom?

What is it's name?
u dey dream u think say na only dangote get money to build private refinery... We own the oil we really needed the deep sea port in Akwa Ibom for business to flow but federal govt is busy allocating our oil money for oil search in the North

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
u dey dream u think say na only dangote get money to build private refinery... We own the oil we really needed the deep sea port in Akwa Ibom for business to flow but federal govt is busy allocating our oil money for oil search in the North

Your moniker says poor boy and you're proving to be very poor in comprehension.

Capt Emmanuel Iheanacho, an Igbo man, is building a refinery in Lagos under the name of INTEGRATED OIL AND GAS LIMITED

What is the name of the refinery you've been making noise about in Niger Delta? Who is the promoter? in which state is it or will it be?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Your moniker says poor boy and you're proving to be very poor in comprehension.

Capt Emmanuel Iheanacho, an Igbo man, is building a refinery in Lagos under the name of INTEGRATED OIL AND GAS LIMITED

What is the name of the refinery you've been making noise about in Niger Delta? Who is the promoter? in which state is it or will it be?
Google is ur friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by ipobslayer: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

What is it's name?
The ipob youth just wants to yap. Ignore him pls. They always dont make sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Google is ur friend.

Is Google your own enemy that you're scared to deploy it?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
ipobslayer:

The ipob youth just wants to yap. Ignore him pls. They always dont make sense.

I know he's one of the OSU yeeboe running mad on NL because of being banished to the evil forest. I want to exorcise the demons inhabiting him angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Is Google your own enemy that you're scared to deploy it?
where does kaduna refinery get crude oil from, is it still from Venezuela or mexico?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by StOla: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don’t recall that there's an oil company called NigerDelta oil. As for the recognised oil companies producing Nigerian crude oil, they can chose to sell and make money which is the purpose of their venture into that business, or they can choose not to sell and somehow watch their crude oil turn into currency notes by a miracle while in the storage tanks.

8 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
where does kaduna refinery get crude oil from, is it still from Venezuela or mexico?

Do you have memory problems too? have you forgotten the title of your own thread? Is kaduna the address of your Niger Delta refinery or am i missing anything? angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by StOla: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
The NigerDelta and any other oil producing state should be appealing to Dangote to buy its own crude even if his refinery is in Mali.

You sell your crude, you get increased income as 13% derivation.

Any serious state government would have already began liaising with Dangote. This is the time for Delta State to try outdo Akwa Ibom in terms of oil derivation revenue, this is the time for economic competition instead of foolishly making demands forgetting that the customer will patronise the seller of his choice.

15 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Do you have memory problems too? have you forgotten the title of your own thread? or am i missing anything? angry
Just asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by shukuokukobambi: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Just asking

I'm sure you know so why are you asking? you want me to tell you it comes from futa jallon mountains?

11 Likes

Re: Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? by Poorboy: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
StOla:
I don’t recall that there's an oil company call NigerDelta oil. As for the recognised oil companies producing Nigerian crude oil, they can chose to sell and make money which is the purpose of their venture into that business, or they can choose not to sell and somehow watch their crude oil turn into currency notes by a miracle while in the storage tanks.
LOL @ Nigeria crude oil, crude oil belongs exclusively to the Niger Delta only time shall tell

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) / Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.